I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
for @Kynareth Deagon
set for 2/21 ish; set not too long after this thread
early evening, mist, 21F

She had many things on her mind—things she wanted to discuss with Ky. They had always been able to talk about things, no matter the topic or the feelings behind it. 

She considered seeking him out, but thought she might try to eat something first. She had a rare break in feeling sick and had pulled the freshest thing from the cache closest to the den. A thin hare was what was on the menu tonight, and she carried it back to the den and settled down in front of the opening. She quickly got to work, taking a bite and chewing it slowly as she thought. Her chewing slowed to a stop as spike of nausea shot through her gut. She immediately spit out her mouthful and shook her head. It had sounded good in theory, but something about the taste of them meat seemed gross. And now the thought of eating anything sounded awful. 

She sighed and scooted a little bit away from the carcass so she wouldn't have to see or smell it while she waited for the sickness to fade. Once she felt good enough, she had every intention of finding her husband. But for now, she rested her head on her paws and willed the time to pass to when she didn't feel like she would vomit her entire stomach into the snow. At least the mist was chilled by the air—she just tried to focus on how nice it felt on her face.
Inuttuk
Common
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Instead of Simmik having to search for her husband, he seems content enough to materialize before her. He trots casually up to the den and his eyes travel to the hardly eaten rabbit and the woman of white. He allows a moment to simply observe her and can see the uneasy expression she seems to make.

“Not feeling good, dear?” He hums sweetly to her. Approaching her, towering over her, he laps languidly at the top of her head as of it might make her feel better.

Then he’s moving to plop down beside her, humorously scooting closer to her soft form and tucks his paws beneath his large body comfortably. He seem content to bask in her presence forever, but somehow he feels as if she has something on her mind. Looking down at her expectantly, he waits for her to speak freely.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
It was as if her thoughts of him conjured his presence. Her eyes opened and there he was, handsomely striding towards her. Her discomfort must have been obvious, which wasn't surprising considering this was the only place she truly let her guard down. She leaned into his affection and waited for him to settle down beside her, taking up all her space, just as she liked. She nuzzled her face below his jaw in greeting before pulling away some to shake her head. It will pass, she assured him. It usually does. one thing that never turned her stomach was Ky's scent; it only comforted her. So she moved her head under his chin again and nuzzled in his fur, breathing deeply. 

I was about to go look for you, she told him softly from where she had buried herself into him. I wanted to talk to you about some things. She wanted to help the pack be it's strongest, and she wanted to propose some thoughts she had recently. She knew he would listen—he always did. But she wondered what he might have to say in response once she brought everything up.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He gives her a content hum of acknowledgment when she mentions that her sickness should pass. Finding the answer suitable enough to trust her judgement. She knows herself best anyhow and his knowledge on pregnant wolves is embarrassingly slim. 

She murmurs soft words into his neck as she inhaled his scent. It has him doing the same to her. Stuffing a wet nose into the nape of her neck and enjoying her smell as well. 

A soft hum and a curious “Oh?” Is whispered from his maw. “What about, darling?” He inquired casually. “You know I love the sound of your voice. I could listen to you for hours and it would still seduce me in a way no other has.” The words are genuine, low, and soft. His deep baritone of a voice vibrating his chest and throat as she leans against him.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Honestly, she was content to sit like that for the rest of the day. They wouldn't even have to talk; she could just nuzzle into his fur and let his warmth surround her. It was too tempting, but she really wanted to discuss some things with him. So reluctantly, she pulled back just a little to look up and him and give him a seductive smile as he told her how much he loved her voice, his own rumbling against her where she was pressed against his chest. She raised a playful eyebrow. Well, if I didn't have something important to talk to you about, I would tell you how much I loved you and and how handsome you are until you couldn't control yourself, she answered, wishing very much that she could do just that. 

She nuzzled into him again, drawing in his scent once more before she finally pulled back again and searched for his gaze. I wanted to talk about the whole taking other lovers thing, she said, her voice hesitant. She didn't want to take that freedom from him, and she wasn't, but she thought they needed to have some rules concerning who they were with. I'm still fine with you being with others, I just think you should be more selective about it when they are wolves within our pack. She sighed a little. I think it creates problems when the wolves you choose to sleep with don't respect me, especially if they don't understand our arrangement. It creates jealousy and resentment. She brushed her nose against his jaw. Look at what has happened with Nyra and Whrist. I admit, I stirred things up some in the beginning because I was angry and trying to figure out where I fit in, but I think there was also some jealousy from them that didn't help matters. She brushed her soft muzzled under his chin and then looked up at his face. I want you to have fun, but you should be smart about it. The pack will never reach it's full potential if there is fighting among the members. Her shrewd gaze studied his face, searching for how he felt about what she had just proposed. She had more to discuss, but she wanted to start there.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He desires her touch always and would die for her approval. So hearing the words that come from her mouth next have the brindled man grinning. A large head softly bumping onto her own with a whispery laugh. The silent love and appreciation is shown through his eyes as he pulls back and allows her room to speak of whatever she wants to speak about.

I wanted to talk about the whole taking lovers thing, Shes starting.

He doesn’t quite get nervous but he definitely gets a little nervous. Unsure if he’s done something recently that would cause her upset. Within the second his mind races and he finds nothing. Slowing himself down he chastises himself for instantly thinking he’s in trouble and settles his mind long enough to hear what else she has to say. 

He listens instantly. Eyes never leaving hers and she can probably see the weight that he lifts off his shoulders when he realizes that he’s not in trouble at all. Enjoying the occasional touches she offers as he nods. “I agree and understand.”

Jealousy does seem to be a frequent thing here. The midnight woman they all know as Whrist comes to mind and he smiles fondly at the thought of her. Yet, she is horribly, dangerously jealous of Simmik to the point that Kyn doesn’t put it past her to try and eat Simmik for it. If she did that, then he would look like the bad guy to Whrist for having to tell her why she shouldn’t be eating his wife, even though the reason should be obvious enough unsaid.

“I will speak with them.” A light pause. Kyn wonder what she would have him do instead. If she wanted him to be smart about it, then he shouldn’t do it at all. He doesn’t ask though, he’ll just do. 

What he does want to say lights up like a lightbulb in his brain though and his golden eyes are becoming inquisitive. He cocks a brow and his ears shift timidly. “You know,” He begins almost hesitantly. “you can have lovers as well, darling.” He attempts to throw his shyness, or perhaps it’s hesitance, into the garbage and smiles playfully. “It would be rude of me to have all the fun and not let you do the same. Perhaps we could even —“ Another raise of his brows and a casual shrug of his shoulders. “— share someone.” He ends in a light question. “What do you think?” 
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
The love in his gaze had her heart fluttering as usual; she would never get tired of seeing him look at her that way. But she could tell he was unsure at first about why she was bringing this up. Mixed in with the adoration emanating from the golden depths of his eyes was an obvious anxiety—it reminded her of the guilt she had seen on his face the day she found him and his friend intertwined with each other. She wondered if it would just take some time to make him see that she was genuine about letting him have the freedom to have fun with other wolves. 

But there was no argument or counter to her request. In fact, he actually seemed relieved. He told her that he understood and agreed, and even that he would talk to the two women she mentioned. She would probably talk to them too eventually. She would let him work things out with them first, though. Thank you, she murmured softly as she offered kisses to his jaw. 

She had already been studying his face as he continued the conversation, so she saw the rare hesitance in his features as plainly as she heard it in his voice. He felt he needed to state that she could have lovers too, which she knew, she was just far more selective than he was. She needed trust and friendship first before they could be a lover—not that there was anything wrong with his way; her way was just different. She was very intrigued by his suggestion that they share someone, and it definitely showed in the brightening of her expression. I know I can, she told him. But I'm picky, and I need to trust someone first before I sleep with them. She nipped at his chin. Sharing would be fun, though, she told him as a devilish smile spread slowly across her face. Did you have anyone in mind? Her question hummed with excitement as her mind wandered through wolves she might want to invite to have fun with them.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He soaks in her affection and the sweet thank you she offers as she kisses his jaw. Hopelessly in love — smitten with her good looks and fiery personality. She’s not done yet though and he remains in his spot to listen carefully. 

I know I can. She says in utter confidence and it has him chuckling lowly. Good. He just wants to make sure. He doesn’t blame her for being picky. It took him a fair amount of time to fully gain her trust as well. He’s a lot more lax with how he throws himself around than she is and it only makes him love her more. Lord knows what would happen if Simmik was exactly like him in that regard. 

Then his jaw might’ve just dropped when she says Sharing would be fun though. Then dares him to offer suggestions. His eyes widen and his mouth parts in a moment of light shock. He’s not all that surprised but he’s pleasantly surprised she’s be willing to share someone together. It only made his heart lurch and his love for her sink so deep into his body, mind, and souls until it becomes one with him. Until it merges with his very being, he needs it to liveto survive. He could never live without her. Doesn’t want to.

“Fuck, wow.” He says stupidly. Mesmerized by her devious smirk — the one he’s usually wearing. “I love you so much.” He states as he picks his jaw up off the ground and a genuinely bright, joyous smile surfaces. 

Now the hard part. Or maybe not so hard part. Picking who they should share. He has a few suggestions in mind. Some for some reasons and others for others. Instantly, Aerin comes to mind. He knows how much she likes him. He can see it. He is sure she would like Simmik as well and she’s just too terribly sweet for Simmik not to like.
The next is his long time lover and friend, Matias. It would be different seeing Simmik with another man. He knows his old friends tastes on women and he thinks the sly dog would naught waste such an opportunity. The guy is respectful, hilarious from what he remembers, fun, and a tease just like Kyn. Simmik should like him too. It would probably be like having two Kynareth’s, hopefully that’s convincing enough.
The next is a stretch, only because of how recent their presence has graced them: Patroclus. The fiery man has a grand sense of humor that Kynareth finds himself becoming quickly obsessed with. He doesn’t know what the man’s opinion is on Simmik just yet but if cards are played right and they got to know one another he’s sure they’d get along just fine, possibly even better than he thinks they will.

After a moments thought, he finally speaks. @Aerin.” He begins. “She horribly sweet and I think you two are friends are you not?” Then the next. “Matias.” He grins then. “I think you know why I’m suggesting him.” He hums with a humorous wiggle of his brows. “Okay, hear me out. @Patroclus, the new guy we got.” He chuckles. “I’m not sure if you’ve spoken to him yet but please get aquatinted. He’s a riot. Funny, good looking, competent, very nice guy.” Now he waits, eagerly anticipating her reply.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He was more than pleased with her answer, and his reaction had her grinning as she released soft laughter. She nuzzled into him, letting his words spread their warmth through her body. She leaned back and kissed his cheek. I love you too, she told him. More than anything. Just seeing how happy this made him had her wanting to do it even more.

He had many options to choose from already, which didn't surprise her. His first suggestion was Aerin. They had a budding friendship, and Simmik felt as though she trusted her enough so far that she would want to invite her to be with them. She had helped calm her fears about being a mother and had always been friendly. Ky was correct, she was horribly sweet. 

He suggested Matias next. She had a feeling he would be on the list. She would be lying if she tried to deny that he was handsome. Not as handsome as her husband—no one would ever be, but she did find the idea of being with him caused a familiar tightening in her stomach. 

She was surprised to hear him mention the new wolf. She had met him, and he was nice and playful, which she had enjoyed, but she didn't know him well enough yet. He was attractive, as well, but she would need to spend more time with him before she felt comfortable inviting him to play with them. 

Hmmm, I see you've put some thought into this already, she said, offering him a teasing nip. I trust Aerin the most out of those three, and yes I would consider her a friend now. She smiled shyly. Do you think she would be up for being with the two of us together? She was willing to test the waters, but was Aerin?

I'm attracted to Matias, and since you trust him so much and know him already, I would feel comfortable with him too, as long as he was okay with it. She didn't know him very well yet—definitely not well enough to know if sharing was something he was into. 

Patroclus is nice. I have met him. I don't know him well enough yet, though, she answered. But I would be willing to get to know him better and see how I feel about him, since he has caught your interest already. She had no trouble seeing how any of these wolves were attracted to Ky—she was completely in love with him and would spend embarrassing amounts of her day attempting to sate her never ending hunger for him if she could.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Her laugh could be the light at the end of a dark tunnel — beautiful, bright, and absolutely so sexy. It makes him laugh with her as she confesses her love for him and he almost want to say it back again, and again, and again. 

I see you’ve put some thought into this already. She teases and he almost finds himself blushing. Yes, he definitely has and he’s not ashamed of it one bit. It has him snorting out a laugh as she nips at him. “I have, sue me.” He offers back in jest, before he listens to what she has to say about all of them.

He’s delighted to hear her opinion on Aerin. It makes his heart beat faster. He would be horribly ecstatic for Aerin to join them. At her question he tilts his head in contemplation. “I’m going to confidently say yes, but I will speak with her about it.” He offers his insight softly.

Next he can’t help but drift to the thought of his old lover. The man is horribly handsome and rugged. Kyn feels his knees becoming weak with just the thought of him joining the two. So many loving memories. A man he truly loved — still does to this day — and the woman he loves together...with him...at one time. He might just faint. 

He nods his head with excitement at her statement and offers an “I know right?” when she calls Matias handsome.

Then Patroclus. She seems content with the suggestion and that alone makes him happy. He knows she wouldn’t regret it once she gets to know him. “Perfect, darling. Please do get to know him.” He hums with a light chuckle. “I don’t think you’ll regret it.” A wink then and he sighs. “You’re absolutely perfect, you know that?” He asks with a dazzling look of adoration for her.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She answered his teasing words with another nip to his jaw, chuckling softly. She smiled again as he assured her that the healer would be up for joining them. He went on to say he would talk to her about it, although she was willing to take his word for it, it would be good to make sure they were all on the same page. 

And it seemed they were in agreement on Matias being handsome, she just hoped Ky's friend was willing to give her a chance. He had been perfectly nice to her before, but she knew there was still a trust that needed to form between them. Still, she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be with both of them at the same time. 

She wondered that about Patroclus. How different would he be than her husband? How different would he be than her? These were questions she was excited to find the answers to, almost as much as the idea of knowing more about this playful man, especially with Ky's promise that she wouldn't regret it.

His praise and the palpable adoration in his gaze had her heart beating erratically in her chest. She pushed her face into his chest and nuzzled deep into the soft fur there. She was far from perfect, but she loved that he thought differently. I just want you to be happy, she told him.

There was still one more thing she wanted to bring up, although she hated that it would sour the mood. She knew he would be mad, but she hoped his blissful mood would soften the blow of her next words. Before we get too caught up in the fun we're going to have, there's something else we should discuss, she said, pulling back to look up at him. I spoke with Aerin the other day, and she was injured. She said Whrist attacked her, and she didn't know why. She could feel the anger rising in her chest. It is unacceptable. Aerin is a member of the pack and shouldn't be treated that way when she has done nothing wrong. I can't imagine her doing anything to warrant an attack from Whrist. Again, her gaze roamed his face and searched his eyes as she waited for his response.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
This woman is perfect, there’s no doubt about it. He wants to be near her all the time and shower her in his never ending love and affection. It’s what she deserves for making her put up with his ass. He knows she wouldn’t want it any other way though, as does he. So when she’s nuzzling into his chest his heart swells more. Dipping his head to lap at her head affectionately, he’s smiling down to her.

“Darling, you make me happy no matter you do.” He says it with a bit of a comical quirk to it. Like it’s the most obvious things he’s ever said in the world. 

When she’s speaking next her voice seems a bit more serious and he backs up to look at her. His auds pointed in her direction as he prepares to listen closely to whatever she’s about to say. Then she’s sayin it and his jaw clenches at just the thought of Aaron getting hurt at all, no matter who did it. That woman is too precious, she doesn’t deserve anymore pain or hurt. He’d personally ensure it never came to her too. Except now, he couldn’t stop it and it makes him mad at himself and the dark pelaged she-wolf that did it to her.

His expression has hardened as he looks back to her. “I saw her injuries the other day, but she’d mentioned sparing with Nyra and Vein,” He trails off only growing more mad. “I never even asked her about them.” He sounds almost guilty for it. “I’ll speak to Whrist.” Is all he ends it with. 

He wonders what the pale wolf would’ve had to do in order to gather Whrist’s ire. It’s truly not hard to do so, the woman is a firecracker, it’s one of the reasons he likes her. Yet, when that fire is directed to someone who doesn’t deserve it in his pack, it makes it different. The only thing he can think of is the threat of another trying to steal him away from her. She’s awfully competitive when Kynareth gets involved.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She nuzzled into him, his words and affection settled in her stomach, warm and comforting. She loved hearing those things from him. You make me happy, too, she told him, delivering kisses to his jaw. 

He seemed appropriately angry about the news she offered him, stating that he would be speaking to Whrist. Good. Someone needs to. She certainly doesn't have the pack in mind when she's making these rash decisions. If they were going to go to war sometime in the future, they needed level-headed packmates. I'm worried about how she'll be in a fight. What if she uses that as an opportunity to get back at me or someone else she has issues with? She didn't have to like everyone, but they needed to be able to count on her in times of conflict. She didn't need to also be watching out for their packmates from one of their own.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He appreciates the kisses she gives him, but now he’s absorbed into this issue with the midnight she-wolf. He knows she’s rash and, personally, he likes how wild she is. However, he doesn’t like when she turns against her pack mates. If they deserve it, sure, but not poor, little Aerin. She definitely didn’t deserve anything Whrist gave to her. He has yet to learn their full story, but he will soon enough.

So he nods to her words then, but at the second half he shakes his head. “No, Whrist wouldn’t attack a pack mate if there’s an enemy to chew on. That’s not her style.” He hums. “I trust her when we’re against an enemy, but she does have a temper when there’s nothing for her to bite on for some time.” He can’t help but chuckle a bit at the last part. “It will get handled, darling, don’t stress yourself.” He purrs the words softly as he laps at her muzzle. He didn’t want her to stress too much, especially with the pups growing inside her.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik didn't seem pleased by his answer. What if his trust was misplaced? What if he put too much stock into the side of Whrist that he knew? She wanted to ask him all these questions, but then he was distracting her, telling her not to worry and offering the affection she loved so much. 

She sighed. I can't help but worry. I would murder to protect the children, packmate or not. Her expression grew as fierce as her voice. I just wanted to make you aware. I don't want anything to happen to you or the pack because of a stupid mistake. But she was stressing again.

She buried her face in his neck and drew in his scent, letting it calm her anxiety. But I trust you to handle it, she told him just as much as she told herself. She had given him her opinion, and she had to trust that he would take it into consideration when deciding what to say to Whrist.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can see her face shift and he nuzzled her. He knows she has serious doubts about the she-wolf. True he does know her differently, but surely he could trust her around the pups. Kyn is sure even Whrist knows what would happen to her if she harmed his pups. It wouldn’t be pretty and he’d have to make an example of her. Still, he knows it wouldn’t come to that, he has faith in the dark pelted wolf that Simmik does not. He hopes his trust is not misplaced. 

He shushes her softly. “Darling, darling.” He purrs to comfort her. “We all know what would happen if she even tried to do anything. She wouldn’t get the chance.” Kyn smiles softly despite her worry. “The pack will be fine, my love, we’re strong and resilient. Whrist isn’t the monster you think she is. Sure, she can get aggressive, but I don’t think she’d throw away her status in the pack like that.”

He moves to hug her back and presses against her. “Do you feel better?” He asks then. He hates it when she frets, even though it’s perfectly reasonable why she’s doing so.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Once again, he tried to assure her that Whrist wouldn't do anything to jeopardize her place in the pack. She had a hard time trusting his words over the actions she had witnessed, but she would try for now, at least until the rash woman gave her another reason to doubt her ability to make reasonable decisions. 

She felt him wrap around her, and his embrace made the rest of her worry fade into the back of her mind. Yes, she murmured into his fur in response to his question. It felt good to get the worry off her chest and to have him here to make her feel better. Thank you for listening, she told him. Being pregnant had her looking at everything through a different lens; she could more clearly see all the things that could go wrong. She pulled back just enough to lick and nibble at his jaw in gratitude.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He could tell she was weary of Whrist. Honestly, she has good reason to be. Whrist has been reckless before and has shown nothing but distain towards her. All because of him. Whrist is one possessive beast and he knows when he spends time with her, it’s the only time she’s not looking for blood. He rather likes her fiery attitude, it reminds him of his old Overseer; before he had to behead her of course. 

So he hums at her reply and smiles as he pulls back to look at her. “Good and I will listen to anything you have to say, darling.” He says as he stands and motions his head for them to move. “I know what will make you feel better: food. Let’s go get some, beautiful.” He chirps softly with a handsome smile spreading into his face.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She smiled at him in adoration, glad to have his ear whenever she needed to talk. And of course, he had the same from her. He stood then and suggested something else that would make her feel better. She was pretty hungry now that he had brought it up. 

She stood to and licked his cheek. Food would help too, she told him. She would follow him wherever he thought was best, her mood lighter, especially once her belly was full.
Inuttuk
Common