Hideaway Strath But I left it way too late
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon
forward dated to shortly after this thread

She had spent all afternoon and most of the night snoozing on and off with the children. She would wake when they did to clean and comfort them until they were full once more, then once they were asleep again, she would curl around them and join them. It had become her routine whenever Ky was gone. 

He had been gone far longer than normal, though. He was just as infatuated with the boys as she was, and so he could never stay away long. She wondered if maybe there had been trouble, but she hadn't heard any howls, so maybe he had taken a long hunting trip or something. It was too soon to start worrying anyway. 

She woke to the brightness of morning, the sun shining into the den. Ky was near, and his scent had brought her from her slumber. She lifted her head to smile at him as he entered the den, but froze, the smile faltering as she smelled Whrist intertwined with own scent. That alone wouldn't have rage blooming in her chest, though. She stood and blocked him from the still-sleeping children, snapping at his face and chest and backing him out of the den. 

She stopped snapping her jaws at him once they were a few feet from the den opening. Are you fucking kidding me? she asked. You just couldn't help yourself, could you? While she was here, caring for his children, he was out making more. You told me you didn't want children from anyone else, she said, her voice steady but heavy with anger. And you said you wouldn't sleep with anyone who didn't respect me. Had he just said all of that to placate her? Lying to her again to keep her happy and unsuspecting? Well she wasn't the same Simmik anymore. She wouldn't just let him get away with it this time. 

She isn't worthy of carrying your children, Simmik pointed out. And those children will not be considered siblings to mine. Her boys were perfect and strong, not born out of some moment of lust and weakness. That was what he was to her right now—weak. If I see those puppies, they're dead, she told him. She dared him to deny her that right. Those bastards would not be competition for her sons, the only worthy heirs to their father's kingdom.
Inuttuk
Common
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn had successfully gotten his dick wet. He had spent the entire night with Whrist, absolutely going ham without a care in the world what happened. Now that he’s away from her and not spurred on by her intoxicating scent, he realizes that he definitely shouldn’t have done it so many times. There’s absolutely no way she’s not going to be pregnant. She was in the climax of her heat and he absolutely ruined her. He shakes his head at himself. He loves Whrist in his own way, but christ how the hell was he supposed to tell Simmik this? He fucked up. Smashing Whrist isn’t bad, but smashing her as many times as he did while she was in heat was a mistake. He has to tell Simmik. She’s going to beat his ass for it, but he won’t be able to keep it a secret, it’s not right. He loves her and his pups more than anything in the world. He would be a man about it.

So he makes his way to the den, oblivious to the fact that he smelled absolutely wretched. He doesn’t smile the intent he sees her, he’s feeling to guilty. Yet, he does find it odd that her smile is wiped off her beautiful face and instead replaced with a curled lip and teeth. She’s up in his face fast, teeth snapping up at him until he backs further away from the den. He goes, not understanding the reason for he ire just yet. His body language is submissive as his ears lie flat against his skull and he dips his head, taking a few of her snaps heartily and flinching only slightly.

He doesn’t say shit, doesn’t get the opportunity to before Simmik is spitting back at him. Are you fucking kidding me? You just couldn’t help yourself, could you? She growls back at him and his eyes widen at her harsh words. Fuck. She already knows. It’s then Kyn realizes that he smells like absolute shit. He doesn’t back up any further, rather he crouched down and bows his head obediently to his furious wife. She has every right to be mad at him and he would take it. 

“Simmik, I-“ He goes to say and she’s cutting him off and he shuts his stupid mouth with an audible click. Golden eyes averting away from her in shame as her words keep spewing from her mouth with hate on her tongue. Damn, he really fucked up. It’s going to take some serious ass kissing to make up for this.

When she’s mentioning that Whrist isn’t worthy to carry his children his heart swells for her. Even while she’s berating him, he can’t deny his love for her. God, he loves her. He looks up to her from his crouched position and stats burst in his eyes when she mentions killing them if she sees them. Oh. Oh, he loves her. He would never piss her off again. She is his everything and he’s not mad one bit when she says the last words. Simmik would even be able to tell as love and adoration fills his eyes and his mouth falls open slightly. His cream brows are turned up and he looks like he’s fallen in love all over again.

He stands slowly, testing the waters of her ire. Simmik,” He whispers and he would attempt to move towards her, body language still horribly submissive for a man his size. “fuck.” He says dumbly. There’s not one single thought going through those pretty eyes of his, besides the thought of how much he loves her. “I love you so much. I - I would help you.” He says desperately. “I would kill her right now if only to prove how much you mean to me. God, you’re perfect.” He almost whines and his mouth turns down into a passionate pout. “Please, believe me, babe.” He hums back with such love in his eyes that it would be impossible to misconstrue. He’s a prideful man, but Simmik has always known how to bring him to his knees.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
He was instantly groveling, playing the part of a guilty, remorseful husband who had just been caught in his mistake. Part of her hated to see him that way—felt bad for making such a strong man into a whimpering puppy. But the dark part of her, the part that had flourished in her time here, liked to have so much power over him. She knew right then that she could demand anything from him, and he would obey. Nothing about her state was logical right now; she wanted payment for his transgression no matter how much his shame pulled at her heart. She was no longer good and fair, not when it came to her family, and not when it came to Ky. Only she could have his children, and she would see to that in anyway she could.

Lucky for him, he didn't try and fight with her to keep the bastards alive. In fact, his shame morphed into...adoration? She had seen that look on his face many times before—she knew it well, and even now, it heated her blood. But he had fucked up, and she refused to let it slide. She tensed as he moved closer, brought that fury-inducing scent closer to her. 

Then he was telling her how much he loved her, and how he would help her kill the unworthy children. She couldn't deny how much she liked hearing that; he redeemed himself slightly with those words. A murderous smile spread across her face as he made her an even better promise—that he would kill Whrist for her. Would you kill her in front of me so I could watch? she asked, clearly excited by the thought. If he didn't smell like slut and heat, she would have rubbed against him to persuade him even more.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As the glorious, usually prideful beast grovels at her feet he watches her with love in his eyes. His own eyes widened hen he sees that smile flit over Simmik’s beautiful lips and he absolutely swears he would jump on her and take her right then had he not known she’d beat his ass for it. He feels his heart swell even more for her. Oh she has come so far since he brought her here. Since he met her in the forest of Ravens and bleeding trees. 

Would you kill her on front of me so I could watch?

His heart skips a beat and his mouth drops slightly. Lord have mercy on his soul, this woman is going to kill him. He licks his chops eagerly and a look of pure, unadulterated lust takes over him. 

“Simmik,” He hums, but he’s at a loss for words. “yes. If you so command it, my love.” He says it, but he is almost hesitant. Besides Simmik, his pack is the only thing he cares about and he considers that a betrayal on his part. A betrayal to Whrist, to every other pack member.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
It seemed she had a decision to make, and not just whether or not she really wanted Whrist dead. She also had to decide if she could be cruel—or, at least, cruel to the only one she trusted more than anyone—the one she loved more than she could put into actual words. A life flashed before her eyes; one where she commanded her husband and bent him to her will—used his love for her to control him. That life seemed bleak and loveless. She didn't want to break him, she just wanted him to respect her enough not to break his promises to her. 

She stared at him, studying his face. She hadn't missed the flare of lust in his expression. She wanted him even now when he had so majorly fucked up. The bastard always wiggled his way in past her anger. She shook her head and sighed. I wouldn't ask you to do that. Unlike her, I have the pack's interest in mind, and that would cause them to lose trust in you. She stepped forward finally and nipped at his jaw. But I can't let you off easy, she spoke against his neck as she nipped there too. She positioned herself under his chin, her flank resting against his broad chest. She looked up at him, need and anger mixing strangely in her fiery gaze. No fucking anyone but me until you prove I can trust you again. Her punishment was dealt. He had no choice, even though she lifted a questioning eyebrow.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: SEXUAL THEMES

He looks back at her with such adoration that he feels he might just die. Oh, his love for her is otherworldly. Nothing could drive them apart now and they’re stuck for life. No matter what happens, no matter what she does to him, he’s never leave her unless he legitimately has no choice but to die. 

So as she studies his face, he does the same to her. Meeting her eyes shamelessly as if he hadn’t just been scolded like a bad pup. Then his eyes light up as she shakes her head with a sigh. Somehow he knows he’s in the clear. His words don’t surprise him, he knows Simmik cares for the pack despite how much she might hate some of them. What does surprise him is the way she nips his jaw. It makes his brows rise a fraction as he looks down at her.

But I can’t let you off easy, She says then, a bite of her teeth to his neck send shivers down his spine. His curved tail dares to reveal his excitement as it wags once, twice, on his hips. 

Then his heart might have fallen into his ass as she positions herself parallel to him. Dipping under his chin her body rubs along his dangerously and the way those fiery eyes of hers gaze up to him are unmistakable in her request. Daring him to defy her. At this point, he would never dare with such words that follow. 

No fucking anyone but me until you prove I can trust you again. 

What. It’s a simple word that moves through his pea sized brain. That’s his punishment??? Oh, god. That’s hardly a punishment. He thinks to himself heatedly and his own gaze fills with such heated desire for her that he swears his eye would burst into flames. His body so hot for his beautiful wife that it would do the same. 

“Oh sweetheart,” He absolutely purrs as the dumbstruck look finally is wiped off his face. “I couldn’t ask for a better punishment.” His voice is absolutely sultry and his expression is quickly replaced with one of his usual mischievous looks as a dark tongue flicks over his whiskered lips and pearly white teeth as she presents herself to him. 

With that, he would snatch up her scruff. Their coupling would be so filled with passion, love, and lust that Kynareth swears he would never want to touch another wolf again. All he needs is Simmik. All he wants is Simmik. She occupies his every thought and action. He refuses to live without her.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
So his punishment wasn't much of a punishment at all. It was what she needed to trust him again. Knowing how much he liked to sleep around, this would be the only way she could be sure she could trust him after this. And he didn't mind it now that he was distracted with what he was about to do to her, but he might feel the leash more the next time he stumbled upon one of their packmates he'd been with before. But they would both have to wait for that test. 

Right now, she wasn't so concerned with anyone else but him, and the promising look in his eyes. She followed his tongue with her gaze, and she knew this would be rough and fervent—just what thy both needed to erase this mistake from their minds, if only for a short time. She could never get tired of the way he looked at her—love, lust, adoration, she loved it all. He was strong and sexy and all hers.

She snarled as he roughly took her scruff—a sound of wild excitement. She wanted to be his only thought. No one would ever love him like she did; she would make sure he never doubted that. Nothing would ever be as good as the two of them. Her anger melted into fiery passion as she surrendered herself to the moment.

—fade to black for sexy stuff—

He had taken her so many times that now she was jello as she lay across his chest, her eyes closed and her expression one of pure bliss. Nothing could have moved her from that spot—except the squeaks of the children inside the den. Suddenly she was sitting up, the feeling coming back in her legs. She reached down and licked his cheek. It's time for them to eat, she told him. She hoped they hadn't been awake long, wondering where she was. 

She stood but paused as she took a step. She looked back to Ky. You can't be with the children until you wash that stink off of you, she demanded. Their own fun had damped it some, but it was still there, and she wouldn't have the boys scenting that on him. With a heated look, she trotted into the den to tend to the pups.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
They had spent themselves completely.  Their passion has worn off and Kyn swears he might not ever get up. He’s so content to just lie there with his wife that for a minute he forgot he had damn kids. Their cries alerting their mother and Kyn frowns immaturely. How dare those little buggars take his wife away from him? The audacity. He’s lucky they’re his and that he thinks they’re cute. 

So when Simmik finally moves to get up, Ky follows her movements intentionally. Eying her up inappropriately even though they just got done doing the deed. 

When she mentions that it was time for them to eat he grins horribly. Then Simmik is setting him with a disciplined look that dares him to defy her. He has to go wash off before she lets him near their pups. Well, whatever his Queen wanted, he would give her. So he comically sighs and smiles at her before getting himself up from his spot on the ground. 

“Fine.” He answers back before trotting off to go dirty himself in a pile of leaves. 

He rolls on every surface possible. Trying to get Whirst’s scent off of him despite how intoxicating it was to him. His wife deems or necessary so he must comply, if not only for his love for her, but the joke he already has planned in his immature little brain. 

When he’s done he hopes he doesn’t smell like her anymore as he trots back a fair fifteen minutes later. Moving up to Simmik with a devious grin on his maw. 

“Did you say they needed to eat?” He asks her as if he’s serious. Then he’s bumping his head softly against her own and showering her in affectionate kisses. Lapping at her face and smoothly laying down beside her right next to the pups.

Everything seems normal until he gives her the most hilariously goofy, but devilish smirk he could muster.

“Well, I need to eat too.” He hums and he purposely meets her eyes as he leans in to bite and nibble inappropriately at one of her teats. It wouldn’t last long.
Simmik’s as sure to berate him and he couldn’t help but burst into the hardest fit of laughter as she does so. Rolling over on his side with his mouth full of dangerous teeth on display as he absolutely laughs his ass off.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She knew he was mildly displeased with their time being interrupted, but that's just how it was when you had children. Soon they would be grown and wouldn't depend on them for safety and comfort anymore, so she was happy to sacrifice her time to be with them. Plus, she wouldn't dare let them be hungry or uncomfortable for any amount of time. 

She was wrapped around them when Ky returned, the pups all making grunts and squeaks as they filled her their little bellies. They were all huge and she had to eat quite a bit to keep up with their demands as they continued to grow even bigger. She leaned into her husband's affection, glad that the offensive scent seemed to be gone from his coat finally. When he asked his question, she smiled and nodded, pointing her nose down at the boys. They eat all the time, she said, her tone loving and holding no irritation. She loved how ravenous they were; it meant they were healthy. 

When he said he needed to eat too, she opened her mouth to tell him to go find something to eat then, but the words stuck in her throat. Suddenly he was down where the children were, nibbling at one of her nipples as if he were going to nurse from her. Stop it, she commanded, dealing a reprimanding nip to his cheek. But he just rolled over and started laughing. She stared at him with a deep frown for a few moments before shaking her head, smiling despite how annoying he was being. You're ridiculous, she told him.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
At his place in his side, lying on the ground, he can’t help but continue laughing. The way Simmik had indulged his question so eagerly, so seriously, and then he goes and does that is just making him want to laugh harder. The bite she gave to his cheek wasn’t hard and as he laughs, he risks a glance up to see the frown on her face before she eventually laughs too.

By this time, Kyn is trying to get his breath back and he half crawls, half scoots, his way against Simmik and the pups, wrapping himself around them too. He chuckles lightly still and nuzzles the pups softly, licking them and not being able to stop staring. They’re so beautiful and he can’t wait to see how strong they’ll be when they get older. 

Then his attention is turning to Simmik and he annoyingly cuddles against her harder than he really needs to. Biting and nipping at her face and neck.

“Oh, I know you love me, babe.” He purrs against her, knowing he has to be getting on her nerves and he absolutely loves it. He’s in that kind of mood today. He just wants to terrorize his poor, beautiful wife.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
But he isn't terrorizing her at all, at least not anymore. She loved to be showered in his affection. She loved to be the center of his attention, even with her anger over what happened still simmering in her chest. It would take time for the sting of his betrayal to wear off, and it would only take longer if he failed to prove he was worthy of her trust. 

I do love you, she said softly into his fur when once he was wrapped around them. She nuzzled her face against his neck, delivering kisses to his jaw as she liked to do. She watched him stare at the children with adoration—she stared at them the same way. They were big and healthy and perfect. A reminder of her own worth to Ky. She nosed his cheek to get his attention. I am the only one who can give you children this perfect, she told him. They will be strong and worthy of being your sons. There was absolutely no doubt in her mind or heart that things would be any different. 

She waited for his agreement—she needed to hear him confirm what she believed in her heart. Flings would come and go, but no one would know him like she did and no one but her would give him perfect heirs to his throne. No one would love him like she did; her love for him consumed her on every level of being. It was as if their souls were stitched together and now functioned as one entity. It was a dark and powerful feeling—it gripped her tightly and she knew it would never let her go; she didn't want it to.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I do love you.

Those words pull the strings of his heart so beautifully. She knows just how to play him. He’s sure she knows he’s absolutely a slave to her. He would do absolutely anything she asked and then some, he just can’t help it. Especially when she showers him in affection and nuzzles closer into him. He chuckles, glad to see he isn’t annoying her and at this point he knows he’s gotten so lucky to have such a patient and loving woman in his life. 

He knows she’s staring at him as he stares at their pups. He doesn’t mind one bit and actually craves her attention. Then she’s bumping his cheek with that soft leathery nose of hers and he pulls back slightly to look in her direction. He can see the intensity in her beautiful burning eyes and he schools in on them with his own. 

Her next words make him freeze, even though his body is heating up with such an intense desire for her. It’s unnatural this love between them, or maybe it’s the opposite. Kyn would’ve never thought he’d ever have someone like her in his life and her words solidify the facts that she wants him just as bad as he wants her. They would die together. Simple as that. His children are a symbol of that unyielding love the two have for one another and he wouldn’t want it any other way. 

So his eyes soften terribly and a soft smile graces his usually cunning face. He’s moving in closer and wrapping a thick arm over her shoulders and squishing her impossibly closer to him, minding the fur-balls between them, and Laos at her ear and cheek with a dark tongue. 

“I love you too, Simmik.” He hums softly. A tone of voice only she will ever hear from him. “You’re perfect and there’s no other woman that rivals your beauty; your personality; what we have together. You’re the only woman meant for me.” He pulls away and looks her dead in the eyes. “I love you,” he repeats. “I would do anything — kill anyone — for you. All you’d have to do is ask.” Then he offers a small laugh. “Hell, you probably wouldn’t even have to ask. I’d just do it.”