Blackfeather Woods i would like to reach in
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
Random Event 
AW, but this is mainly for anyone who would like their toons to become more involved with the Daedra! :3 (tagging for visibility purposes: @Rowan @Zephyr @Eldritch @Allana)

Mambo was not moving. She was not stepping or pacing as one might first believe but the fluid movements were so well rehearsed, so natural, that her dark paws scarcely seemed to brush the ground. Mambo was flying, dancing, across the clearing with the same carefree buoyancy as the willow tree's wispy branches of spring green. These twisted too, dancing and waltzing with the daughter of the Night. The Priestess whirled, twisting and winding in patterns around the clearing -- surely seeming mad to any onlookers, at least those who had never been drunk on the gods.

As the spores of the tree continued to dissipate and stir the jumbled pieces of her mind, the witchling began to laugh -- soft and breathy as her stomach rolled in a way that should have been nauseating, had she been capable of feeling anything. "Sithis.." the Bayou queen hissed, breath stolen in panting revelry as caplata's dance came to end, her paws staggering to a standstill as she began to trace esoteric veves in the loose dirt, marveling for a moment at how the powdery dirt stained her raven paw with a dull coat of soft fawn.

She gulped. "I feel ya, yah.." she giggled, swaying slightly as if intoxicated, swirling brushstrokes of blues and blacks blurring and morphing across her eyesight as caplata's bleary mismatched gaze searched dazedly across the canopy and the exposed bits of light beyond -- as if actively searching for her god. 
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Often times, Eldritch was close to the tree when not patrolling and fulfilling her duties as Beta. 
Today was no exception, and thus the Seer was pulled toward it subconsciously, where she eventually found her way to seeing Mati dancing and, perhaps talking with the Daedra?

"May I join you?" She asked once her Night-Kin stopped her tango, even though her inquisitive gaze asked what are you doing?
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana had spent most of the night keeping to herself and mapping the territory. The constant travel kept her busy. This week, however, Allana wanted to do something different. To be more involved with the pack members, their cultures, and the things called Daedra... whatever they were. It was some sort of... god or spirit that the pack worshipped. Perhaps it was similar to her spiritual views in some way. 

Allana walked up to a clearing where two other pack members were, one of them seemingly dancing and the other watching the dancer. It was near the tree that had lulled Allana so many times, and this time even more so. What was with its aura? Allana looked up at the canopy, feeling the warm buzz in her toes as it slowly rose to her legs, wondering if it were perhaps the pollen. Either way, Allana felt relaxed and considered just giving in to this feeling. But for right now, no. 

"Good evening." she felt herself say with little effort, almost as if someone else controlled her mouth to speak it for her.
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
sorry for the wait, i was hoping some other packmates might jump in but it's a bit late for that now. XD

The witch whirled on clumsy paws to face the dark woman at the sound of her voice, a giddy grin breaking across her euphoric features. "El," she purled in a wisp of exhalation, two-toned eyes hazy as they flickered along the length of the shadeling's sinewy build. She was just about to take a step towards her night-sister when the other called to her, capturing the witchling's attention.

She giggled drunkenly. "Yes! Yes! Join me!" The Melonii rasped in ecstatic anticipation, beckoning both women, weaving and swaying again as she turned away from the duo momentarily -- back to the tree, which appeared to be seeping with black blood. "Come an' dance wid da gods, yah.." Her eyes slipped shut as she continued her dancing, breaths coming in quickened pants due to the psychedelic pollen. 
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
As her sister stopped to talk briefly, El quickly found a grin on her face. Glancing briefly to Allana, Eldritch trotted out and began to dance as well, allowing the spirits around here to influence her movements as she too began to succumb to the psychedelic effects.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes