This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
@Kynareth Deagon spar #20!

The Queen was really pushing it by now. She really shouldn't be sparring at all, with how plump she was currently.

But, here she was, restless as fuck once again.
So, tilting her head back as she came to a stop in the trees below her new den, she called for her co-lead once more. 

This time though, she wouldn't take the offensive. She'd go on the defense, she needed work in that department.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth is at his den tending to his pups and hanging out with Simmik when he hears Nyra’s howl with his name on it. He gives all the pups a cute muzzle before brushing his massive head over Simmik’s with a light kiss to her muzzle saying that he should be right back. 

With that, he moves towards her. Muscles bunching and flexing beneath his brindled coat as he moves. Stopping before this white beast, he smiles to greet her.

“A spar I assume?” He purrs with a wiggle of his brows.

He likes that even after so long Nyra still calls upon him to spar. Their spars are always fun and he finds himself excited every time. Even despite having to be much gentler with her with her engorged belly. He doesn’t mind it, it’s still good practice.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He comes, as he always does. 
A Spar, I assume? 

Nyra nods, smiling playfully as she takes up a defensive stance. 
"You can take the offense this time." She offered, bracing herself as she gestured for him to make the first move.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She wants him to take the offensive this time. That wouldn’t do, but who is he to deny her? He would do as she says, if only to satisfy her. 

So he crouches, slinking around her to find a weak spot. Surely she wouldn’t be dumb enough to not face him as he went. When he strikes, he tries his hardest to juke her. Flinching his body to the left but actually going to the right as his chest slams against her. His teeth will attempt a snap at wherever he can get them before he would pull back and try and defend himself from her own attack that is sure to come after.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He crouches, she braces. 
He moves, she mirrors. 
She sure as shit wasn't dumb enough to leave any part of herself exposed on purpose, facing him with her snout. 

And then he charges, flinching left, which she takes the bait for just as he lurches the other way, leaving her shoulder exposed to his teeth.

Growling, the Overseer snaps her teeth, aiming for his own scruff in retaliation.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn can’t help but chuckle as she falls for it. Smile appearing on his face even though he knows the victory won’t last long. Still, he’ll take it where he can get it. 

Soon enough, she’s rounding on him with a growl and his smirk only grows further. Her teeth reach for his shoulder and he tries to jump back and dodge, but he’s too slow. Her teeth connect and he winces a bit at the pinch of fangs on his flesh. He can only do the same back, snapping his own teeth out at her haunches and trying his best to move away and out of her grasp.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Overseer wrinkles her lip slightly in faux anger, pulling forward in an effort to crash into his hip as he goes for her haunches. 

Whether she succeeded or not...
She knew she'd get something. No worries.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Oh, her attack would work alright; just  about as much as his would. He’s savage in his intent to attempt and break from her grasp while also trying to nip teeth to her leg. She crashes a hip into him though and his back half is sent skidding and stumbling. He retaliated by lunging back, practically jumping onto her shoulders and attempting to bring her to the ground as gently as possible while also being successful in his take down.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She fell as he grabbed her, bringing her giant form down on top of him as she sent him skidding. Nyra folded under his paws and went shoulder first into the soil, rolling instinctively to avoid landing on her stomach. 

With hell-borne eyes she stared up at him, taking a second to breathe and calculate her next move.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn watches at she rolls with the fall and he worries for a second. Concern obvious in his sun tinted eyes he lowers his head at her heated stare. 

“Are you alright, darling? Perhaps we should stop.” He suggests, making sure her health is the focal point of his concern and not their spar.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She sees his concern, and this softens the harshness of her own eyes as he speaks. 

"I'm alright. You are correct though, maybe we should stop for now. At least until after my pups are born. Heh, I can't wait to see how they turn out." Nyra sighed. 
Really, she almost couldn't believe it. She was going to be a mother, by her choice and hers alone.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn nods softly when she agrees, but a bright smile etches into his face when she mentions her pups. “I can’t wait either, darling. Bet they’re gonna be cute as hell.” He hums back, approaching her and offering a few soft licks to her muzzle. “Congratulations.” He hums before moving off to the side. “Cool down walk?” He offers with a cock of his head. He always likes patrolling with her after all.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She can see the excitement in his face when she mentions her pups, and at his words she smiles and laughs softly.

To his offer of a cool down, Nyra nods with another smile, and eases herself to her paws, joining Kynareth at his side silently, so they can go patrol their borders.

End.
Health (100/100)