Bearclaw Valley But I think I must have been changed several times since then
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
All Welcome 
Another place for her to get used to. She didn't mind, though. She found she trusted the leader who had accepted her and told her of the many teachers here. She wanted to prove to him she could learn so that he wouldn't regret bringing her into the pack. 

The sun had just set over the valley, and Arielle was wandering through the territory. She wanted to familiarize herself with the place so she didn't get lost again. She didn't want to feel so stupid anymore. There was no reason for her to get so lost all the time other than she was just being stupid. 

A rabbit caught her attention and she froze, her gaze boring into the place where the movement had been. She took a few steps in that direction and saw the movement again. A few more steps, and then she was sprinting. She chased the hare a few moments before it just disappeared. She stopped and slowly moved around, her nose to the ground. She could could still smell the prey but she had no idea where it had gone. She blew a frustrated snort through her nose as she lifted her head. It happened a lot while she hunted, but it was no less frustrating.
29 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Solomon is at home once more and he can’t help but dash around the territory in excitement to be back. Merrick is a merciful man. Well, only sometimes, and Bishop is glad to be shown that from him. So he takes the liberties of exploring the pack lands like its his first time around the block. It’s not, but he never got to enjoy it as much as he wanted to last time. 

This time he takes all the time he needs and it just so happens that he stumbles on another pack member as his large form trots around the territory. He spots the reddish black coat of the female before him and his ears perk. She looks young, nice. He’s obvious to the fact that she’s stalking something until he notices the rabbit running off and he laughs softly at her frustration.

He moves out to speak to her nodding once. “Peace be, sister.” He hums with that deep voice of his. “Trying to catch dinner?” He asks softly.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
It seemed her misfortune had been witnessed by a packmate. She whipped around to face him, careful to keep her golden eyes on the ground at his paws. Trying but failing as usual, she told him with a shrug of her calico shoulders.

She moved closer and took a seat, never meeting his gaze. I'm Arielle, The submissive girl offered next. I'm new here. Of course that would probably be obvious to him.
29 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The giant notices her wavering gaze. She doesn’t dare look at him and for a moment he wonders why. Then he remembers what he looks like and how he would often get that same averted look. Where he looks horrifying and dangerous, he truly doesn’t view himself as such. Or he used to not. Now though, with the spirit of the devil himself dwelling within him he’s not so sure. 

Still he tries to allow himself to laugh softly at her words. Then she introduces herself, offering a name, one he will remember. Arielle. He nods once and a lose smile comes to his drooping lips.

“Arielle,” He greets lowering his haunches to the ground to try and seem less threatening. “I’m Solomon. I’m kind of new here.” He offers then. “Where were you before here?” He asks curiously.