Firefly Glen And no one thinks they are to blame
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Trade 
@Kukutux if you have time <3
i know i have stolen threads with all of your characters but i really wanted them to meet

The sun had set hours ago and it was finally his favorite part of the day. Late at night, it was quiet and he like to find clear meadows where he could stare for hours at the bright stars in the sky. His curiosity never slowed—it only grew exponentially with passing days, filling him with more questions about the sky than answers. 

This meadow had become a favorite of his; it had a perfect, unobstructed view of the stars and its vastness seemed to rival the night sky. Kallik quietly made his way to his favorite stone perch, leaping up to the flat surface with ease. Once he was settled down, he lifted his olive eyes up to the familiar sky. Questions filled his mind as they always did, but he also found a peace here he couldn't find anywhere else.
Inuttuk
Common
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
i will never mind u stealing threads!

when she came home she crossed through the glen.

jadestone eyes carefully surveyed the damage that the fall of the moon-mountain had caused. kuktutux found herself wandering over the mossy shale, staring at the churned land beneath her feet with a backtoss of her pale ears.

she breathed in; gaze veiled beneath lids and the duck moved away, lifting her stare to the stars, to the dancing lights beyond. 

attention lighting now to tell her she was not alone. a young hunter with her moonpale shade, and the wisewoman felt herself drift forward to stand silently alongside the ledge.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
sorry this took so long

He wasn't alone for long. The sound of someone approaching tore his gaze from the stars. He watched her silently for a few moments, finding something oddly familiar in her presence. It was a little unnerving and threatened to bring up memories he kept locked away. 

Finally he pushed words out. Hey. Or he pushed one word out. It sounded strange to him, like he hadn't been the one to say it. 

Then he looked back to the sky. Do you know anything about the stars?
Inuttuk
Common
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
no worries! <3

kukutux nodded.

"i know many stories of the stars."

she looked to the boy, wondering if this would be her role for these moments, and then her jadegaze returned to the skies. 

"do you mean to ask them for a thing?" she asked softly, considering what tales she might give, and finding that few now came to her wounded heart.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]