Blackfeather Woods Stormclouds
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Private 
@Aerenys :> set for the night of the pack meeting regarding Rowan!

Eldritch had been in deep thought. Ivory Rose was falling apart... and in order to survive they needed to make anew.
Taikon had left with Takiyok during the announcement. Among other things...

The Seer searched and searched for her night-kin, and upon finding her, she let out a chuff before speaking.

"Ivory Rose will not last...but the Daedra are strongest here. I would like to carve from this loss something new, and your input is eternally valuable to me, Sister." 
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
Mambo cast aside the bone she'd been gnawing, fretfully plotting, when she caught sight of a shadow flickering. Ferally, the huntress' lips twitched back in a silent snarl before she caught the gleam of El's moonstone gaze. Immediately, Mati softened -- features smoothing calmly as an obsidian tongue snaked along the side of her muzzle, as if to rasp away the last vestiges of savagery from her expression. The witch stood, dipping her head to the Alpha of the crumbling Rose garden. Dark ears splayed in empathy for her moon-of-night's frustration, feeling it as her own -- a flame flickering in her chest, irritation in every lick of the fire.

"We might stay here, yeah," Mati suggested with a faint tip of her head. "Even if da boy-king has abandoned his people, we will not abandon our own, nah. Dis Santiago might be of help, maybe he could learn da Daedra," the shadeling hummed in consideration. "We could rule now, yah? Make witches if dey can not be found -- form da coven we once spoke of."
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Listening to Aerenys' words, Eldritch considered this.
There was a long pause as she held to her sister's words, mulling over the possibilities. 

Would it work? It has to.

"I think you're right. We should stay here, teach those who wish to learn our ways, perhaps make warriors and protectors of those who don't." El mused, easing herself into a sit. Right now it was a waiting game...a test of faith, maybe. 

The Seer just hoped all would sort itself out in due time.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
Aerenys dipped her head solemnly, feeling a momentary flutter of uncertainty flap its wings beneath her breastbone -- determination setting her jaw shortly afterward as she felt the decision her imprint had made. Something like hope followed, though Mati couldn't be sure if it was her own or Eldritch's.

Her thoughts were of a similar vein; it simply must work. If they failed again, what was left for them? They had seen well enough how others took to their existence, her mind returning to the injured man in the mountains and how the pale leader had sent them on a wild goose hunt for herbs only to spirit her patient away before they could return. The Melonii were gone -- the interloper, her kin, had made that clear enough. The covens and cults vanished, scattered to the wind. 

It was only them and the Woods. If no pack could be forged, the Bayou queen's only option was that which she had left behind in the swamps: a life beyond the borders of her own kind, serving the wolves of the Wilds as caplata.

"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Gonna end this here :>

With that settled, Eldritch nuzzled Aerenys' cheek softly and stalked some distance away to settle down for sleep. Hopefully everything would work out...