Hideaway Strath Burn him down
9 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
For @Vein , Anyone else is welcome too ofc!
The boy sits perched atop a lone rock that overlooks the moor, his body nearly abstracted amongst the tall grass weaving around him, swaying softly in the night breeze. 'This place has yet to be called home,' he reminds himself before he gets too comfortable—Too relaxed.

Something about the wolves here puts him on edge. The scent they carry, the looks in their eyes. Fig may be young but he doesnt regard himself as a fool. He can see it, he can smell it.

It's why he hasn't given his name to any of them. Why he hasn't whispered a single word to anyone outside his embarrassing entrance.

He needs to figure out a way to get out.
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
My muse is so very very dead I will be performing CPR on it this weekend wish me luck

The overlarge white brute, smeared with blood so old it was brown, just hadn't taken the time to wash off. He also wore a fur tied about his neck like a purse, inside where things one might need to tend to a pregnant or birthing mother, he was determined not to he caught out without the tools of his trade again.

He was told to seek this one out and check up on him. The new wolves lately were coming in hurt or sick, he wondered what was going on outside the strath and if he should go investigate.

He trotted up to the new wolf noting the contemplative look on his face, so without interrupting he moved closer and sat down scenting the air subtly looking for anything odd about the other then just waited quietly sharing in the peace of the moment