Noctisardor Bypass licht
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
Trade 
all tagged welcome! tell me if the powerplay is not good!

mahler had arrived at the den again, meaning that he might persuade @Sequoia to stretch her limbs and seek a cache. in the interim, the graf was perfectly content to stay with @Druid and @Witch, carefully gathering them into the large crook of his elbow as he settled against the floor. "now then," he told their closed little ears, smothering a cough. "sag mir was du geträumt hast."
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
potats gon' potat! please feel free to powerplay and skip me to keep things moving, i'll pop in occasionally!

witch loosed a tiny growl of protest as she was stolen away from the warmth of her mother's side, but she quieted quickly as mahler gathered she and her sister close. milk still clung to the corners of her mouth, her small belly round and filled with sustenance. she stretched and vocalized in response to the vibrations of mahler's voice, a series of nonsensical whimpers and grunts, not hearing and certainly not understanding what it was that he asked of her.
members of rivenwood are welcome to minorly powerplay witch for continuity and cohesion; please just tag me! i will do my best to jump into tagged threads as often as i can.

current age ·

may 24 eyes open
may 27 milk teeth come in, begin weaning
june 3 standing & walking
june 8 ears perk up, play fighting begins
june 11 hearing & more teething
june 16 leave den accompanied
june 23 first words
july 7 eyes begin to change, limited vocabulary
july 14 allowed to be outside but close to den w/o supervision
july 17 allowed to roam pack territory w/o supervision
august 4 rapid growth begins; start losing milk teeth
august 12 fluent speaking
september 1 eyes fully transition to chartreuse
december 12 "young adult"
february 12 enter adult ranks
march 12 first heat
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
"is that so?" he chuckled of little witch, switching his attention to druid. both of them, speaking to him now, bemoaning the absence of their mother.
"i am going to tell you about the others in rivenvood," and so the shadowpriest began, naming each, even thade, who had gone away from them, and in order of their rank within the pack.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]