Wild Berry Meadow I wanna run away
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
All Welcome 
Izumi was lost, miserable, and hurt.

And it all began with the fall of Kaistleoki. Yet another pack she had put her faith into seeking peace with was now gone -- just like Lumiya's court. As soon as numbers began to dwindle like an hour glass, the crane once again began to loose hope in somewhere she could've called a home again -- so she'd left. 

Left in search for her sisters, again.

only to fail, again

And now we were back to square one. Alone with no one to turn to for comfort, and none of the friends she had made in the past in sight. When had the fates decided she was no longer worthy of forming connections? Love? Hope? An ounce of fucking happiness? Whatever the reason, she no longer cared -- and perhaps the Siamese wasn't lying to herself when she said every connection she'd made thus far would end as fast as her family did. 

In the middle of the meadow, she lied in a ball -- with her head between her paws, and eyes closed, but not asleep. Izu often closed her eyes to daydream sometimes -- pretending the world around her didn't exist for a moment just to get lost in her own. A silky, blanched tail was wrapped protectively around one of her back legs, which had been caught in between a pair of rocks and scrapped into a rather numb state.

She felt pathetic, but it wasn't as if her life wasn't already in a perpetual state of patheticness anyway -- what's the difference now?

The Tale Weaver
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
I come to steal this thread! >:D

Eldritch was usually within Blackfeather Woods, catching what small prey she could to help keep herself, Aerenys, and Santiago fed. Hope seemed minimal in the Seer's eyes as well, and as the willowy shadow drudged through one of the surrounding meadows in search of both prey and perhaps company, it was with obvious surprise that Eldritch paused upon the seemingly resting form of the girl.

Though the witch was willing to just simply move on, the caring side of herself won over, and thus the Seer stayed where she was, only maybe a body's length away from the Princess.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Woohoo! :D

It wasn't until the sound of footsteps reached her inked ears that Izu's lavender gaze would peer between half-lidded curtains, turning ever so slightly to seek another's bone silver stare. Her still-doll expression was as placid as always, but the heart that began thumping rapidly in her chest betrayed that face of hers. She didn't know who the midnight draped enchantress was, nor their intentions -- and Izumi was practically a deer in head lights, with an injured leg that could've hindered her ability to run case need be.

The crane simply lied their, motionless, and watching the woman who approached with caution.

The Tale Weaver
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The stranger seemed cautious, though nothing else could be picked up on, despite Eldritch's efforts.

"Are you hurt?" The Seer inquired softly, tilting her head to one side. "I can help, if so." El offered, swaying her tail softly as a gesture of benevolence
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

"I'm......"

Her voice was frail against the winds, and tad bit dry as well. It had been a while since she'd run into or spoken to anyone, so the use of words almost felt fresh right now. Lilac hues gazed at the she-wolf's body language -- the way they'd cant their head, and the wave of one's tassel behind. The femora did not seem aggressive, that was for sure, but it would've been hard to tell if these uses of pleasantries were faux or not. Izu was a wary creature by nature, but....

"I'm afraid I've scrapped my leg against something on the way here. It is numb, as you can see..." It would've been rude in her eyes to turn away an offer of kindness. So she'd reluctantly push her tail away from her leg and allow the girl to inspect closer if she wished -- head turned away and body stiff in uncertainty. 'A medic?' she wondered...

The Tale Weaver
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
With hesitance, the stranger seemed to let down her guard, just enough to tell the Seer what was wrong with her. 
As she moved her tail, Eldritch calmly drew forward and leaned down to inspect the nasty-looking scrape.