Blackfeather Woods Scream so loud, gettin’ fuckin’ laid
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
For @Sakhmet right after this thread
Tell me if this isn’t okay or if she isn’t in the area anymore or it wouldn’t work with timelines. Santi is exiting the previously mentioned thread to follow her if that’s okay <3

Set a little ways off of where the thread originally took place.

The blood furred woman seems startled at his brutish show of dominance. It makes him want to smile. Her nature obviously that of a more submissive kind and his own sadistic nature cannot let her walk away without him having some fun first. 

So as soon as she awkwardly excuses herself, he follows her. He’s not afraid to leave Eldritch with the other flustered, and seemingly scared woman, she can definitely handle herself. Giving the dark pelted woman a mischievous glance, he’s off.

Santi tails her some ways away, keeping just a little ways behind until he doesn’t care to be secretive anymore. He moves up just a small distance behind her, his presence should be obviously know. And he chuckles darkly. 

“Off so soon, chica?” He questions in that rough, accented purr of his. 

Steely eyes settled on her form as he stalks closer. The look in his eyes is playful, but unsettling. They always hold some sadistic glint in them, but that’s how he’s always been. And despite his face hurting like a motherfucker, he dares offer her a close mouthed, upwards tilt of his scabbed over lips that seems just as devious.

“Didn’t wanna have any fun first?” He questions with an upwards lilt of his rolling voice.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
I seemed to have missed the tag for this, apologies!

She kept going, kept going going g o i n g — away.

She tried not to look back, to just plow forth into the unknown and leave behind the strangers in her birthland. It was not as though she had any right to it anymore but it still felt wrong. Jarred her into a state of...distance. Dissociative. She did not feel like herself when she witnessed them standing in those woods.

They don't belong there.

No, but neither do you.

It echoed loudly in her head. Loud enough to almost drown out his first words. His next question grated harshly against her. The audacity of this male to stalk and patronize her. Yet she is not brave enough to lash out strongly. She is still a child in most ways.

It is a stupid wish, but she wished Mother was here or even Jakoul. They would know how to handle outsiders.

But you're the outsider.

No. She answered with a sharp jut of her chin away from him. Not entirely sure if that was an answer to her own mind or to him.
Hearthwood
NPC
I'm losing my faith in our lives apart.
31 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Possibly a cameo.

The woods don't feel like home anymore, but the boy clings to the smallest notions of familiarity he finds within the dark corridors; never too far from Eldritch whether she knows it or not. 

He was there when the women's faces sprouted in the dark - disembodied in his minds eye, but that was Hypnos for you. 

A woman clad in blood came and went. He followed, watching the red drip from her body, watching too the shadow which uprooted itself to chase after her. Hypnos thought he was watching himself from afar.

In the dark of the woods he watched, lurking in the hidden places.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
You’re okay! It’s just Santi coming to bother her anyway lol!

The ghostly man had followed her and it seems she almost gets out of his grasp. Not quite though. Though, there is another watching them, Santi doesn’t pay any mind to him — doesn’t even know he’s there. He’s only interested in this poor girl, shy and scared it seems. 

Yet when he speaks, he doesn’t even think she hears him for a moment. Until she stills. Her russet body going rigid as her own eyes, so similar to his own steely color, look back at him. It’s short lived and she gives a terse no before snapping her head back into the direction she was looking prior. 

The reaper doesn’t like that. He wants a reaction — he wants fear. So his ears flick back in mild irritation, but he doesn’t step towards her, paws deciding to stay rooted in place. He quirks a brow at her then, a sly smile ghosting over his face despite the pain it causes.

“What’s the problem? It sure seemed like you wanted to talk back there. Did I scare you off?” He wonders out loud casually, words coming out part slurred due to his thick Spanish accent.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
She should have fled at his questions, ran quick and fast far from here. She was small and lithe. She could outrun him with ease, disappear into tight places that he could not follow. She did not know that there was extra company as well. Another reason to flee.

Instead her legs felt as though they locked beneath her. She, forced, to stay here and face him. Even as her gut churned with discomfort.

I'm not scared. Perhaps a lie, perhaps not. Even she could not figure out how she felt. Only head kept turned and eyes fixed on the far distance. As if she might be whisked away by the wind. Away from this. Away from him.

There is nothing to talk about. My home was stolen and I do not belong there.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santiago’s remaining eye watches her diligently almost as if she were his prey — almost. He takes joy in seeing how uncomfortable she is. It’s his goal after all and he could tell by the first time seeing her that it would be easy. So timid, afraid to say the wrong thing it seems. 

Though when his inquiry brings a feisty answer he huffs out a breath through his nose that could be considered a laugh. She continues on by mentioning what seems to have been her old home — taken from her. For a moment, he innocently wonders how it happened so. 

Yet despite his wonderings, he decides to acknowledgment her first statement with a “Never said you were, cariña.” He hums back easily with a careless shrug of his shoulders. It’s almost a tease.

The he moves onto the next with a questioning tilt of his head. Ruined ears flicking towards her in interest as to how she lost her home. “Is that place back there your home then? How did you come to lose it?” The reaper wonders aloud.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
The earth was angered, maybe cursed. It was all she could think to say. Unsure how else to describe what had happened to her home. When the earth rumbled and split, when she slowly but surely lost everything. Everyone had lost something in those times.

Now strangers live in it. It's no longer mine. She decided solemnly.

Then made to move again, trying to press on further and further. On edge still, but unsure if she could even stop him should he follow more.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He listens to her unfortunate story. How many lost their home. The land: cursed, angry. He wonders what brought that about. He knows not of the past that surrounds these lands and if Santi is honest, he doesn’t care much. 

So he shrugs, his interest for the timid and scared woman gone. She’s no fun. Just like most he meets. Too scared to do anything, to meek to try. 

“That’s unfortunate, cariña. I’m sure you’re glad to hear that I’ll be gone soon.” He purrs with disinterest. “Adios amiga. Have fun with your stolen home.” He teases as he turns his back to her, knowing she doesn’t have enough balls to do anything.