Qeya River i can kill with my own hands
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Limit Two 
it is early as wintersbane diverts from his patrol; following the teasing of the pastel colors of the dawning day from the small patch of woodland that he claims to the woodlands of the qeya river. he seeks the serpentine banks of the river; drawn to the chilled waters, with its chunks of icemelt from glacier. he pauses for a few moments to sate his thirst; welcoming the coolness of the freshwater.

the sun has yet to crest the horizon but already the air is soupy and thick with the coming rains. it curls the longer hairs at his nape; the smell of distant rain lingering upon the air. it is almost enough to convince wintersbane to return to his claim, to inspect and explore greyfall caverns in the hopes of finding a central denning area for the pack.

but with the new lives coming ever closer to being born, wintersbane is hard to pull from the borders and neighboring territories of the glacier; patrolling them with a singleminded obsession.
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Kaster had not been too far off, having woken up not too long ago but not emerging from his den just yet. After a while of watching the rose-kissed sunrise creep upon the horizon however would he finally decide to step foot out, glacier blues squinting at the early rays which brushed his vision.

Pheobe must've been nearby as well -- somewhere, somehow, wherever the hell she came from -- and seen him leave the den because the hen wasted no time approaching. The sound of distant flapping could be heard on swiveling ears until the weight of talons thumped against the archer's back, causing the muscles in his neck to tense for a moment but relax soon after.

With the owless resting on his back, the two made their way towards the Glacier's borders with the intent to go outside and do some morning hunting -- perhaps even catch something to drop off in the cache upon his return. Though he was quicky stopped by the sight of Wintersbane near one of the outer territories. Kaster paused at first, then pondered a bit before eventually letting out a soft chuff to greet the Tundrian as he approached. The woodlander usually didn't talk to anyone this early in the morning, but he didn't feel like he made much of an effort to familiarize himself with his new pack mates just yet -- so why not?

The Archer
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
it is the sound of wings; heavy upon the air that draws wintersbane's attention from it's singleminded focus upon the borders. a glimpses skyward brings to his attention the glimpse of an owl — not an uncommon sight and thus not the one that the tundrian associates with the glacier's newest member. at least, not until the unlikely pair came into view. for a long moment wintersbane is quiet, steps slowing in preparation to greet kaster; glacial gaze sweeping over him and the owl perched upon his shoulder.

kaster, the tundrian greets, rasping out the other's name; motioning with a small gesture of his muzzle to join him. an invitation that need not be accepted but would nevertheless be appreciated. how are you settling in?
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Runs to kick the activity checker's ass

As Kaster approached and was noticed, he greated the large tundrian with small bow of his head. Yes, Wintersbane. He'd known little about the leader of the pack who took him in, so inquiring more about whom he'd be serving was useful information. "Good morning." The prince greeted simply as he made his way towards the other male's side. Standing this close to someone who was a stranger still made him a little unnerved, but he was getting the hang of it.

"Everything is well off so far. I have yet to meet the others, but my stay has given me plenty of work to attend to." The hunts and guarding kept his muscles busy with something to do, and though he'd grow tired sometimes there was not much to complain about -- so long as he had something stimulating his mind from boredom.

The Archer
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane offers the newest of the glacier wolves an amicable wag of his tail, grateful for the company and thus the chance to get to know the other male better. good, wintersbane drawls. i do not mean to sound boastful but the wolves of the glacier are a friendly bunch, at least from what he's seen and there was a chance he might be a bit biased. at the very least, he hoped that if there were any tensions between the pack members someone would inform him. with cubs soon on the way there is no shortage of things that need done. and yet, wintersbane, personally, is glad for it. he has never been known to be an idle beast and this has yet to change with his age ( though he is still in the prime of his life ).