"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Trade 
@War

Kyn and Nyra just welcomed one of their newest additions to the fold. One who is sure to be a cold blooded killer and, oh, he’s much too excited to see what she’s capable of. A large woman with obvious power, much like his beautiful Overseer, this woman is sure to bring him anything but disappointment. 

So he calls for her, a deep, rumbling howl that resonates her name from his lips. Come find me. It says. He wants to see just how savage she can be.
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
She heard the call of the alpha clearly like a siren it called to her, and she was immediately drawn toward the call. She began walking toward it her huge body weighing her speed down, but raw power moved underneath instead. He silver colored eyes were as cold as stone, as they always were, nothing showed up in those eyes, no worry, no soul.

She saw him ahead and walked toward the male who had accepted her, she stopped a few feet from him. ”You called.” Her eyes did not flicker from him her ears were pointed toward him and a lesser wolf might have worried if she were in trouble, but such thought did not occur to her.

She looked over her alpha, though smaller than her, she could see he was not weak in the least. Power, confidence – all the right reasons for her to consider him an alpha. Had he been weak in appearance she might have challenged his leadership, but she found no reason to question his ability. And War had never been ambitious, if the day to ever challenge an alpha came, it would simply be to put her power to the test, not to take it leadership.

Her lifeless eyes locked onto his golden eyes, and she awaited an order – a reason and a purpose and she hoped for something good. She could almost taste the excitement in the air, she had an idea of why he had called her here, but she did not like to assume. Order me.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The hellhound comes to his call. He smiles, one with excitement and anticipation. Sun kissed eyes shamelessly looking over her with intrigue. Now, Kynareth’s a womanizer, but he wants to know what it would be like to be with her. He’s attracted to danger. She seems confident enough without forcibly being dominant. Hell, he wants her to dominate him. Her size and power gets him going. It’s what attracted him to Nyra too and him and the pale war-maiden have definitely had their fun. 

Despite his dirty thoughts, he doesn’t betray anything horribly obvious on the outside. 

You called?

Canary orbs meet her own steely ones. “I did.” He hums pleasantly. “I want to see what you got. A playful spar perhaps to see where you’re at. I have confidence you’re very skilled.” Dark auds perk and swivel as he speaks, watching her body language and those cold, cold eyes.
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
”I did

He hums it out as if it were a song, a call for her. “I want to see what you got. A playful spar perhaps to see where you’re at. I have confidence you’re very skilled.”

Playful?

Spar?

She does not understand or react, she knows it means a fight, but playful was no the word she would have used for it. She braces herself, lowers her head and shoulders. ”Come” She agrees, letting him come at her. She awaits him her eyes locked on to him and her fangs separate for a moment, her white teeth showing. She is ready for whatever he comes with, and her muscles tenses up.

If the man wants “playful” he should not have asked for War.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled an 8 here on our roll thread.

Kyn watches her with excitement boiling in his veins. A curled tail swishes along the tops of his hips as it wags, revealing how excited for the fight he really is. Even dark, thick cartilaged auds cup towards her as she says a single word—

Come.

She readies for his attack and he readies for his own. Eyeballing her exposes teeth, he exposes his own, but in the form of a shameless smirk. 

“Yes ma’am.” He purrs.

It’s then he rushes forward, moving to the right, but ultimately juking to the left. Aiming an attack at her right hind leg, he’d bite the muscle of her thigh. Hard enough to know this spar might be brutal, but light enough not to puncture.