Wapun Meadow Dave
3 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
DAVE!!! Dave bellowed into the wind, legs whirring faster than my amazing connection with my new 5G microchip, courtesy of Pfizer. No payment or other compensation was received for this endorsement. He tossed his head over his shoulder, and his eyes rolled back for a few seconds. He definitely didn't forget how looking behind him worked. Nope. Just taking the ol' wet peepers for a test run, making sure they still worked and all. Except it didn't work very well. All Dave saw was blue and white and a flash of black for a second before he stumbled over his own feet. DAAAAV— He smashed into the ground front end first, getting a mouthful of dirt and grass. He flipped twice, ass over teakettle, wailing the whole way. It was mostly incoherent, but it sounded vaguely like a few more garbled "Dave"s. Whatever it was, the sound died out when the massive wolf skidded to a stop, fur and face mussed and stained greenish with crushed grass. He groaned, rolling to his back with legs twitching in the manner of a cockroach in its death throes, and uttered a low, regretful, Daaaave... Part of him still held out hope that @Richie had somehow missed the whole event.
3 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Unfortunately for Dave, Richie witnessed the whole thing. Wow, what an embarrassing display of idiocy. He hoped that there wasn’t anyone around to see any of that. Of course he had to check thoroughly before catching up to his fallen colleague. Gotta keep that self image in tact after all. 

Wh- what are you- Ugh! What was that?! When he was close enough, Richie shoved his nose under the giant and attempted (big emphasis on attempted. he wasn’t the strongest guy in the world) to push him back on his feet.
3 Posts
Ooc —
Of course Richie saw it. Dave groaned, more embarrassed than anything now that he knew his friend had witnessed his massive fumble. Then the prodding and pushing started, and he erupted into breathless laughter despite his misery. DAVE!!!! It tickled. He tried to roll to his feet, but his control over his own movements was already questionable. Toss in some unexpected tickling, and Dave became more of a hazard than he already was. He flopped in the opposite direction, limbs flailing — likely right on top of Richie's face.
3 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Instead of getting up as he should, laughter bursted from Dave. Hey, hey! This is serious! Someone could be watchin’! His efforts had been someone unsuccessful, but he’d get him up with a bit more elbow grease. Time to up the ante.

Well, upping the ante wasn’t the best idea. All he got was a face full of paws. Knocked him right off his feet. owowow OW. He rolled onto his back and desperately reached for his nose. Is it broken?? Tell me it isn’t broken. Oh Dave, you done did it now. You ruined my beautiful face!