Boartusk Heights And you know you can't stay here forever
Brecheliant
Family
798 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Read Only 
She'd only intended to scout the mountains.  It wasn't meant to be a hunting trip, but a supply run, and she'd guessed that the range would hold a few useful plants in their upper reaches.  She'd been right, but she'd surprised a herd of mountain goats in the process.

Had she been hunting, she might have noticed.  Bridget wasn't much of a mountaineer in the first place, and when the ram charged, she had nowhere to go.  To her credit, she managed to dodge the worst of the blow... but in the process, overbalanced and tipped into a careening fall.

Fortunately the grade meant the fall wouldn't kill her, but by the time her momentum was stopped abruptly by a sheer wall of stone, she was already out.  And when the stranger found her, a day later, there was no fight to be had as they took her unknowing body away.

One fateful misstep and she was at the mercy of fate.  Whether the stranger meant to help or to harm made little difference.  All she would know for a while was dreamless sleep.

removing her for a bit ;.; <3 as I trim down.  Holidays are always a crazy time so I figure I should focus a bit, but hopefully I can bring her back soon

I'll wrap up threads, but just assume she's disappeared for now