Ouroboros Spine Lonely, lost inside
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Joining 
@Kukutux or @Sialuk? :eyes:

"God.....what am I doing?"

Here Lunaria was, slowly approaching the boarders of the spine with every bone inside of her screaming to turn back around instead of going through with it; Moonglow, @Keyni had called this place. The raven didn't even know if the girl wanted to see her face again after running away last time. All Key was trying to do was console the huntress and how does she repay that kindness? By storming off and breaking contact for nearly a month and a half.

Yeah, nice going Luna.

This wasn't the first time she'd been wandering close to the spine, however. Ever since the femme returned  to GBW, she'd been lurking in the areas that near connected the glen to the spine -- only difference was that this is the first time she'd actually wandered close to their borders. It was a feat Luna was quite proud of, as this meant she wasn't running away again.

Even I'd she kinda wanted to right now.....

On the count of three (in her head), a soft howl was sent into the air, in hopes that attention was drawn to their borders.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the sickness seemed to have broken for now. kukutux found herself weakened; she lay upon the lakeshore, gently panting. 

the howl that rose was velveteen and feminine. she listened to it touch the tops of the pinewood, curve around the spine. it placed itself upon the stone rises. kukutux pushed herself upright and approached.

when she arrived, it was with a wan smile and the tilt of her curious pale head. "i greet you." she enjoyed that moonglow seemed now to be a place of women, and offered no dominance at this moment, only a sway of alabaster plume.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Smelling shifty hormones" in assumption that Kukutux is now pregnant? If that's wrong/not ok to assume yet though just let me know and I'll edit it ^-^

Come approach a dainty woman in an alabaster dress, with pretty jade eyes and scars lining her delicate features. She was curious as to what scuffle could've caused these brands but didn't pay much mind -- who's to say all scars were accidental anyway? Her own certainly weren't. They symbolized pride.

"I greet you as well. My name is Lunaria..." The moon nymph replied, returning the duck's smile with one of her own and softly waving a tassel behind her. A fume of shifty hormones came into the air around them and with ears cupped in realization of what that might've meant, the raven didn't wish to drag this out for too long. "I've come to join your ranks, but only if you would allow me the privilege, that is..."
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
absolutely! <3

kukutux listened carefully. she was dark as the blue sea ice woman had been, but softer, less honed by care and hunting. graceful, the limbs of a young hind; delicate as was the cloudberry wolfess. she watched the sunwarmed glacier-water of the stranger observe her respectfully; 

a hunting-mark, perhaps, across the slender breast.

someone interesting indeed. "i am kukutux, wisewoman of village moonglow," she introduced, gesturing with smiling muzzle to the land at her back, the beauteous treeline seeming to lean forward as if to embrace them both. "this place is for all. what do you bring in trade?" and here the duck's eyes shone with good humour.
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Kukutux. Wisewoman of village moonglow. It was a title that Luna lacked prior knowledge of, but in assumption to the woman's posturing and confidence, it could be assumed to mean she was leader around these parts. Titled village rather than pack, how intriguing -- and Kukutux; ah, what a curious name!

"In trade for my acceptance, I offer you my skillset in filling your caches plentiful of fare," the little raven spoke smoothly, with respect for the scarred winter white's assumed title as leader. "I am a huntress. Have been for as long as I can remember. I'll have no qualms with gathering food when needed."

The she-wolf's voice was confident despite her quelled nervousness. It had been a while since she'd introduced herself to a pack afterall.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux nodded. "in this place, i am your moon. sialuk, my daughter, is your star. adrastus is firsthunter. sivullik." a pause. "if you are hunter, go to him. he will put you in his hunting party."

she was not against women joining those who hunted, only that they knew there were two circles, and understood that moonwoman would hear their secret words first before adrastus.

she was weakening again, and gestured softly for the beautiful lunaria to follow her.
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Sorry for the wait!!

Acceptance.

It was something that she craved for a while now, after being alone for far too long to process. Now that this dream became reality, Luna wasn't sure how to handle it right away.

She just stood there with a thankful look in the moon duck's direction and pivoted to follow, and only when Kukutux turned was when Luna lowered her head to bite her lip. 

On their way over the borders, she thought of what her new leader had in store for her and the children that seemed to be growing in her, the daughter she had yet to meet, this Adrastus fellow who seemed to lead Moonglow's hunting party, and her freind Keyni. 

The raven had alot to unpack if she was to stay her, and there was a glimmer of hope that all her worries up until this point were pointless afterall...
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
no worries! could wrap here if you wanted <3

the other one followed, and kukutux led her through the pinewood forests and the golden boles of another, to the place where the land cleared into upreaching paths.

there, her ulaq. and as she had done with shikoba, moonwoman gestured to her den. "stay with me if this is your wish, until you have found your own home."

with that, she entered the place, laying gratefully in the cooler darkness upon a small spread of rabbit-hide.

"a cache, there," kukutux indicated. "eat also."