Hideaway Strath Please don't go.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Private 
@Derg , their pups welcome! :)

Arlette had been with their children. She mostly spend time with them and just focussed on raising them living in her own bubble. Often others would bring their pups to her to be watched, and she loved it. Even though not all pups seemed to like it they will just have to deal with it. Now now there was talks of their being a war? She had missed most part of it, she had heard Derg about it.

When she saw Derg she greeted him like always. She was happy to see him, but worry laced her scarred face. "Hi," she greeted and licked him in greeting. "Derg... What if I don't want you to fight in this war," she whispered to him.
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He knew it was coming, soon. Perhaps not too soon though. He never wanted war to be so far away.
He wandered back to his den, a hare for Arlette hanging from his jaws.
He returned to her, placing the meal for her whilst she greeted him. He returned soft kisses to her cheek, breathing in her ever calming scent. 

He gazed at her, feeling her worry creep into him. He cast his gaze about for their children, who were playing outside. He could hear all three of them. Good.
But she was worried about the war still.
Derg hummed softly, almost in the way that Kynareth did, but much more contemplative.

"Then we'll leave. We'd have to leave quickly and go far and find people to hide us...but I don't want to abandon them Arlette, they're like my family." He sighed softly, knowing this was a weight for both of them to bear, "Besides, would you want a life on the run with our children? You know Kynareth, and with Nyra by his side...abandonment isn't much an option."

The Archangels were in motion, Nyra's pack of warriors she'd raise. He didn't think it would be long-lived - she was too much of a rash ruler, one that was untrustworthy. Kynareth was dependable. No matter, he couldn't stop it. Merely watch on.
Perhaps he should move up the ranks.

"Why does it worry you, dear?"
|  •  •  |
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette blinked when Derg spoke of leaving. But. She didn't want to leave. She felt at home with the Saints and she loved the territory. She had made friends and her children grew up here safely. Her red eyes frowned slightly. Derg also made the conclusion that running wasn't an option. "I don't want to leave," she returned when he was done speaking. She sniffed the hare and smiled. "Thank you, dear," she spoke then and kissed him on his cheek.

She sat down and looked at Derg. "I was thinking, why can't you say behind to watch over the part of the pack that stays," she offered to him. A threat of hope laced her voice. Arlette looked over her mate, her perfect man. "Losing you, of course," she commented. "What if you don't come back? I won't be there to heal you... Or maybe something else goes wrong. I can't lose you too," she ended with light panic. He knew how she already lost her mate to a cougar. How would she ever survive losing Derg? She wouldn't.
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He smiled softly.
He was glad to hear she didn't want to leave even after knowing the Saints. He flopped down before her, the heat had suddenly come on in the last, what week? He huffed, reaching for Arlette again, licking her chin.

He smiled sadly to Arlette, "Love, I'm the General...I lead the Blades for Kynareth." His lips pursed - he'd not been doing enough for them training-wise. He should do more.
He could feel her panic, that fear running deep.
"Arlette, look at us. We've been really fucked up," he glanced outside to see if their kids were listening in on his cursing, "and we made it to each other, and now we're here. I'll come back to you every single time, no matter what." He reached a paw to rest on hers. He would return to her, every single time. Even if he lost a leg or his whole face or something ridiculous. 

"You won't lose me."
|  •  •  |
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette knew that Derg's rank wouldn't allow him stay put. She disliked it though. She wished he could stay with her but she just knew she couldn't ask that of him. It made the female realize that she wasn't as much over her loss as she might have been. She quietly nodded, accepting the fact that he was a general. It had also bought good things to them.

"You better come back, or I will drag you out of hell back to me," she commented to him. She was not sure if she could but she might as well try. She thought about this battle. "The battle is close to Easthollow," she spoke then. "Maybe-- If you are really injured my mom and Greyback might take you in." The female was still not aware her mother and adoptive father had perished, that Easthollow... it didn't exist anymore.

"The pups will stay, will they not?" She didn't want any of her pups already in a war.