Hideaway Strath malachite
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
All Welcome 
ramesses searched for @Satsu, and when she had been found, he took them both through mossy corridors and into the shade of a great an ancient tree.
he looked to her only once, appraisingly, and then called politely for @Kynareth Deagon and @Nyra, settling himself alongside the shabti-dancer with a proud expression.
inwardly, pharaoh hoped satsu would allow him to speak, for he knew the nuance of such an ask.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A call for her from the ex-royal rat, it seems. 

Nyra hmmed with irritation. Lotus had still not been found and her guard was up almost constantly.

Still, she came to the call, hellfire gold hues flashing with curiousity.

"You called for me and Kynareth. Why so?" 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn hear a summoning upon the wind. He moves deftly to come to the call. Though this call was specified to both of the alphas, he wonders what it could be about especially when the caller is the ever elegant Ramesses. 

When he arrives he slows his heavy gait into a walk before stopping completely before the three of them. Eyeing up Satsu with a nod and a smile, as well as Nyra. When he turns his attention to the golden lined male his expression is curious, a smile etched onto his features.

“What’s this interesting little meeting about then?” He questions easily, casually even. Ready to hear what the male has for him.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
skipping satsu with permission! <3

they arrived, kynareth with his bloodsweet interest, nyra with her usual hostility. "divine ones," he said, cutting forth before his counterpart had a chance to respond. "we would like to be sent out into the world. to see what we might. and perhaps expand," pharaoh added, keeping an eye to kynareth especially.
"satsu and i have abilities that are better put to the test in other regards," he went on lightly, alluding to the war soon to be fought, one  in which he did not intend to put his mind or body.
tonguetip edging toward the corner of his mouth; ramesses did not expect them to support his want, not without questioning, and readied himself for it.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As Ramesses spoke, Nyra narrowed her eyes ever slightly. 

Looking to Kynareth briefly, the Overseer voiced her skepticism. 
"What have you done for the pack that backs up your words?" She challenges calmly. Better to practice using her words before her teeth. Besides, she didn't want Kynareth mad at her for attempting to kill a packmate.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He listens to Ramesses’ proposal. He’s not entirely against it and he trusts both him and Satsu. Perhaps it’s naive of him, but he does. After all, he’s always been soft on his pack until they give him a reason not to be. But they’re moving the pack soon. He contemplates internally until Nyra looks towards him. He shares a glance with Nyra, her eyes narrowed. Her words come out harsh and his brows furrow a tad.

“Hold on, Nyra.” He hums easily before taking the reigns. He looks at Ramesses then, allowing a pause to fill the air. “I trust you both to come back to us.” He says tersely. “But we are about to move back to Redsand Canyon for the war.” He informs. “If I let you two leave, you must check in with me in two weeks back at Redsand.” He tries to bargain, but his voice is serious. “Or I will assume you dead or missing and come look for you myself. And, trust me, I’ll leave no rock unturned.”

He moves on quickly though, still expecting answers for his previous requirements. “And specifically what skills do you two plan to put to use?” He wonders softly, sun kissed orbs eyeing him down with hardly concealed interest.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses cooled to new-poured gold in a heat-laden breeze. the pallor of him turned to an aggrieved and silent royal edict. "i can speak only for myself, and i handed you the internal workings of yuelong. i told the holy man, aditya, that he must submit to the saints. i spread the word of our power to those outside the gates you have set for yourselves."
"i am not suited for war. i am a skilled captain, not a foot-soldier."
to the order of report to the battle-camp, however, pharaoh gave a dutiful nod. he did not add that he would return in triumph, nor any of the half-formed plans that flit through his mind at all times.
ramesses softened more deferentially, though his lazuli gaze remained proud. "count me by my actions, divine ones, not my scars."
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Overseer wasn't convinced Ramesses wouldn't betray them in the end.

But to Kynareth's words, she nodded in obvious agreement.

"If you vow by your very life to update us on your progress in two weeks, or any consistency we state, then I'll agree to this." Nyra rumbles, hellish eyes saying what she didn't say outwardly: 

Betray us, and i will kill you and Satsu both. 
Health (100/100)
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
silent. she could not speak as pharaoh took to center stage for the proposal. all that satsu could think was that they were doomed; watching the arrival of both giants.
satsu listened. there was the ever-present edge to nyra's voice as her disinterest took hold. that or, just as likely, dislike for the prince.
the daimyo was more accepting.
to the question satsu answered of herself, i will bring the message myself when it is time. thank you.
the look on nyra's face was chilling. satsu focused on the ground instead, worried she may say the wrong thing.
knowing now that the barbarians were moving to war within the valley was not exactly shocking - such an event was inevitable - but satsu saw in her minds eye the giants charging in to battle and there, repeating across a field of blood, the shapes of her brothers being cut down.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn listens dutifully, and carefully, to the Pharaohs words. He already knew of Ramesses decision not to fight in a physical battle — something he’s completely fine with. As long as the man contributes to something, Kyn would be fine with whatever he and Satsu have the desire to do. As long as it is in the favor of the Saints, they have his blessing. 

Kyn hums, a curious smile coming to his lips as Satsu finally chimes in. “Fine. I agree.” His eyes shift to Satsu. “I’ll hold you to that, darling.” Comes his voice in a casual hum. “As long as you check in and Nyra is at least moderately okay with it, then do what you want.” 
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
privately, ramesses would let out a relieved and gloating breath. but not now. now pharaoh only bowed once more to kynareth and to nyra, for their trust in this matter. "i think you will be pleased, divine ones," he said softly, rising.
satsu was unreadable.
nyra shimmered with pale violence.
ramesses waited for their dismissal.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was done, then. 
Kynareth offered his acceptance of the suggestion, and Nyra felt strong comraderie to the Grandmaster then for his inclusion of her agreement. 

Satsu looked chilled by the hellfire stare.

"I give my blessing as well. Keep to your word, and you both may go now, if my co-lead has nothing else to add." The Empress stated, casting shrewd, violent gaze over the two before her and Kynareth. 
With that, she nodded once, softly.
Health (100/100)
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
fade here?

with their acceptance came dismissal.
thank you, satsu uttered again, before sharing a look with pharaoh silently.
she ducked her head to them both and then turned to make her departure, unsure for a moment if she should wait for ramesses, and decided to heed the dismissal rather than linger; they would have time to talk to one-another and figure out their future once they were on the road.