Hideaway Strath [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon
late evening, clear, 72 F

She had wandered to her spot not too far from the den, unable to sleep. She had left Ky and the children presumably sleeping and wandered out into the clear summer night. Evenings were her favorite because they were considerably cooler; it was a nice reprieve from the heat of the day. 

After taking a long drink from the stream, she leaped up on her rock where the moonlight glittered on along the stony surface. It was quiet other than the sounds of the dark forest around her—the chirping of insects and the rustling of creatures along the forest floor and through the leaves of the trees. She found it relaxing, and she released a long sigh as she rested her head on her paws.

She had slowly lost most of the anger she held for her husband, although she hadn't really told him that yet. Of course, he might have suspected something when she started letting him sleep in the den again. Truthfully, she had missed him. His presence was always there, but Simmik missed the bond that they shared in more ways than one. 

The harbinger's mind drifted through thoughts of her mate, making her a little solemn and lonely—both things she wasn't really used to feeling. She was not a fan.
Inuttuk
Common
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn’s soundly sleeping. It isn’t a deep sleep, but rather a light and alert one. So he lies in the den this time. Only recently has Simmik allowed him to start wordlessly slinking into the den. Which he does without questioning her, afraid that if he said anything she’d change her mind. 

Now though, he’s awakened by soft footsteps moving past him. His eyes flutter open to see Simmik move past him, only lifting his head when she’s completely in front of him. He watches her move past the den, further out to lie on her favorite rock. She looks beautiful lying there with the moonlight soaking into her pale fur. So despite the known anger she harbors for him right now, he stands, risking a glance down at their fiercely growing pups to ensure they’re still asleep. 

He walks towards her, moving to stand beside the rock and sets his chin on it. He looks right up to her softly. 

“I love you.” He says out of nowhere. Unable to keep the heated feeling inside as he looks at her in the dim moonlight. He pauses then, for just a few seconds, thoughts racing. “I’m sorry you have to deal with me.” He hums with uncharacteristic self consciousness.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She was tuned in to every sound of the forest, carefully listening for anything that might mean she needed to return to the den. So she heard the familiar heavy footsteps of her husband. It was as if her inner sorrow had called him there. 

At first, Simmik just watched him. He came to stand by her rock and then placed his head next to her, the look on his face sending a jolt of longing through her veins. His words squeezed her heart, and she had to close her eyes and look away. This was just as much a punishment to her it seemed. 

When she looked to him once more, her face was soft. I love you too you idiot, she said quietly, her voice heavy with emotion. She scooted over and dipped her head in invitation. And when he jumped up and settled beside her, she nuzzled into the fur of his neck. She had missed burying her face in that spot. The harbinger drew in his scent and released a long sigh before speaking again. I missed you, she murmured.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As he confesses his love, she turns away, fiery orange eyes closing softly. His brows pinch for a second, wondering if this is bad. He wonders if she’s still mad at him. But before he can overwork his worries mind some more on the matter, she’s looking at him with soft features and a loving gaze. His own face relaxes when she speaks, admiring her own love with the casual use of an insult. It doesn’t bother him in the slightest. As long as she loves him, she could call him every name in the book. He even smiles when she does it too, a long look passing over his face. He misses her saying that to him. 

So when she dips her head in invitation, he jumps up on the rock with her, much too eager for her affection. Then it’s as of everything settles back into place. Simmik leans her head against him, nuzzling into his thinning coat. Kyn leans down to meet her, lapping a tongue sensually over the crown of her head and rubbing his muzzle and face into her nape longingly.

I missed you. She whispers and he huffs out a breath through his nose rhat could be considered a soft laugh. 

“I missed you too, baby.” He hums deeply into her fur. “Was I actually able to change your mind? How’d you like the show.” He asks, hardly above a murmur. “It was all for you, my love. I’d kill as many times as I need to prove myself to you.” He confesses. “Even when you’re not mad at me.” The brindled man add lastly with a soft laugh.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
His words rumbled against her as he spoke, reminding her just how much she had missed being close to him. She pulled back a little just to meet his gaze. I suppose so, she answered in response to his first question, feigning more capitulation than she actually felt. She had made him suffer for this, she knew, so it was easy to let him back in. Her expression lit up with violent glee, a grin spreading across her face as she thought about his sacrifice. I never get tired of watching you rip someone apart, she told him, reaching up to nibble and kiss his jaw. 

She pressed her face into his neck as he declared his willingness to prove himself to her. She liked hearing him say those things; it assured her that he was just as engulfed in their love as she was. Don't make me put space between us ever again, she said into his fur. It's hard for me too, no matter how angry I am with you. She could share this vulnerability with him but no one else. She had always been able to be open with him. At this point, she couldn't imagine it any other way. She nuzzled her way up his neck as she spoke, unable to keep from touching him now that she had allowed herself to do so. Almost nothing could pull her away from this moment.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I suppose so.

He scoffs softly at her nonchalant words with a breathy chuckle. He’s even about to make some smart ass retort when he watches her eyes heat up and a smile grace her lips. He silences himself quickly, enraptured by that look. Oh, he loves it when she looks at him like that. But it doesn’t prepare him for the words that fall from her beautiful, pale lips. He blinks slowly, maw opening slightly and a sly smile making its way onto his mouth.

“Oh-, darling.” He huffs, lust overtaking him. “I love it when you say those things.” He purrs as he nuzzled closer to her and she to him, placing a kiss on his cheek that he rightfully soaks up. “You know I’d do it again.” He promises.

A few comfortable seconds pass between them before she shares her secrets — that it’s hard for her to push him away no matter how angry she is. He knows it necessary for her to do so. Or he’d never learn. Truly, she keeps him in line and he appreciates it. He needs discipline and it’s clear he’s horrible are doing it himself.

“If it’s hard for you, then I can’t put into words how torturous it is for me.” He admits softly into her ear. “I hate it when your mad at me. I hate it when you don’t want me near you.” His tone is serious, but soft and genuine — sweet. Until a smile over comes his muzzle and he shudders softly, a small breathy laugh escaping his maw. “But fu—ck, do I love the heated look in your eyes you get when you’re mad at me.” He purrs against her. Lowering his head to whisper huskily in her ear. “I like it when you punish me.” He rumbles daringly. “I like it when you hurt me.”
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
I know, she told him. She watched him charm, schmooze, and manipulate those around him. She knew all the dark and light of his soul. But he never looked his truest self like he did when he took the life from another; it was intoxicating. I look forward to it, she said, her voice a little breathless with him so close, saying things like that and looking at her the way he was. Her heart picked up in her chest.

She couldn't help the satisfied smirk that pulled one side of her mouth when he admitted how difficult the past few weeks had been for him. She was about to say good but his next admittance made her stop. She could tell he really meant it—that he had suffered during their separation at least as much as she had. It's not exactly fun for me either, she told him, reaching up with her nose to nuzzle under his chin.

She pulled back and gave him a playful glare when he continued on to say that he loved the furious gaze she gave him when she was mad. You're not supposed— The rest of her words fell short in her throat then because she felt the warmth of his breath against her ear. She swallowed as her breathing increased. She was momentarily silenced by feeling of need that rushed through her veins. But she quickly recovered, peering up at him with playful admonishment. Well, she whispered. Maybe I'll have to find something you don't like next time. She nipped his chin, harder than she had before, almost a reprimand. Simmik got to her feet, slowly and teasingly stretching in front of him before leaping to the ground. She took a few steps and stopped to look at him over her shoulder, her expression heated and inviting. Maybe I should punish you for saying that... She shrugged her muscular shoulder and turned away again, taking slow steps along the edge of the stream as she waited for him to follow.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: SEXUAL THEMES/SLIGHT DIRTY TALK

Simmik is the most amazing woman in the world even when she punishes him for being a dumbass he decides. He could never get over her. He’s wreckless and the only reason he doesn’t allow himself to die early is because he cannot think of Simmik living without him. He doesn’t want her to suffer like that. Or maybe he’s just very full of himself. He’d rather take the suffering. But she’s so young — has so many years ahead of her. He’s going to be six in October. Fuck. He’s the one who deserves to suffer, not her. 

But he doesn’t let thoughts like that cloud his mind even though he almost does as she cuddles sweetly next to him. He can’t live without her. He just can’t. But he throws those thoughts away for now, instead doing something that’s much easier to him: listen to his loins. 

His wife makes him hot under the collar and he’d admit it any day that she’s got him whipped to the highest degree. But he knows the type of effect he has on her too, especially when he purrs those naughty words into her ear. Especially as she gazes up to him playfully, but he can see the heat in her eyes. Oh yes, please he needs her to look at him like that more. He can never get enough of it. So when she nips his chin and stands, his eyes eagerly follow the elegant line of her body, it always puts him in a trance. Especially when she purposely teases him like this. Gosh. Does she know what she does to him? He’s not sure she does. Or maybe she does and she uses it against him. Ugh, his wife is so smart. 

As she stretches, his muscles twitch to get up and try his luck at brazenly mounting her, but she slips away just in time. A devilish grin spreads over his maw and his eyes are akin to the sun with the amount of heat in them. 

Their eyes meet and he feels electricity spark throughout his body, moving both to his groin and up to his heart. Oh, this woman will be the death of him. He stands as well, jumping off the rock and slinking towards her. And then she says it.

Maybe I should punish you for saying that…

He might as well have swooned. He’s such a fan. His eyes flutter closed for just a split second, unable to keep them closed for long before his desire to have her in his sights overtakes him once more. 

He visibly shudders under her gaze. “Oh, baby~.” He purls, tone lusty as he moves in beside her and sensually brushes himself over her side, gently nipping at her nape and groaning as he does so.Please—“ The brindled giant begs shamelessly.please, punish me. God, do whatever you want to me.” Then he grins, a lopsided smirk showing on his maw. “Make sure you hurt me too, mommy.” He groans as half a joke and half not. 

At that point he would tangle himself around her. He wanted to be around her so bad — touch her, kiss her, love her. He’d be wrapped up in her embrace all night. And he wouldn’t want it any other way. He loves her and always will.
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Her anticipation flushed her skin and made her heart race impossibly faster. They way he responded to her suggestive teasing made her want to drop the game and demand that he give them what they both wanted. She felt him brush against her, his warmth burning her now overly-sensitive skin. 

But she never failed to feel exhilarated by her control over him. The way he begged for her to do whatever she wanted was thrilling. She knew the power she wielded, and she loved it. 

So when he tried to wrap himself around her, she skipped away. Just as quickly, she jumped up and gave him a demanding push—she wanted to be in her spot atop him. Once there, she would chuckle at what he called her. Maybe she should punish him as she did the children, then—withhold something that he wanted. She grabbed the skin of his chest between her teeth and shook, ensuring she left at least a bruise there, then she hopped away again. You're being punished, which means you don't get what you want, she said playfully, her look inviting. She wouldn't be able to hold out for too much longer. It had been much too long since they were last together.
Inuttuk
Common
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Just as he crowds her and thinks she’s finally going to get what he wants, she’s pouncing away from him. She’s driving him crazy and his body feels hot all over with his need for her. To feel his beautiful wife all over him again after so long of being on thin ice with her. After so long of not being able to even touch her.

He swears he almost starts crying when she moves away, missing her heat against him. A comical pout forms on his muzzle. 

“Aw, darling—,” He pouts softly in protest as he follows closely behind her. 

Lowering his head he moves to nip softly at her hocks and butt as if that would convince her to give herself to him. It seems it does nothing but spur her on. It all happens so fast, a flash of he beautifully mischievous smile and she’s pushing him to the ground. 

Oh. He likes where this going. 

So he goes willingly, rolling further onto his back as a smirk blooms on his maw. The Saint’s golden hues are half-lidded as he stares lovingly up to her, lust obviously evident as well. 

Ah, darling~.” He copies his earlier words but in a way that’s much more heated. Ending the words in a deep tone to punctuate his arousal. 

And she laughs. Oh gosh, he swears he’s going to faint. She’s so hot. How is he this lucky? He’s done so many bad things and he ends up with such an amazing and attractive lady such as her? Oh, the universe must have something odd planned for him. He knows it.

When she leans down towards him, his breath catches in his throat as he teeth softly meet his neck. His paws move up to pull her closer and just like that, her teeth aren’t so soft anymore. But he can see the deviously sexy look in her eyes as she shakes him enough to earn a pained, but most definitely aroused, groan from his throat.

Well, he did ask her to hurt him and he absolutely loves it.

That is until she’s hopping off of him once more. At that, he slumps against the floor and whines. If she’s planning on torturing him, then she’s doing a grand job at doing so. He has to give it to her, she’s very good at stringing him on with little to no effort. He can’t help it either, he plays into her grasp every single time! She always has him eating out of her paw and she doesn’t even have to try. God, he’s easy isn’t he? Or maybe it’s because he’s so blindly in love with her. Yeah, that has to be it too.

You're being punished, which means you don't get what you want.

Oh fuck. She’s really doin that to him. He doesn’t care because when he looks up to her he can see a clear invitation in them. That and the playful tone in her silky voice has him rolling obediently to his feet.

He prowls closer to her, his own smirk absolutely devilish now. “You are such a little devil, my love. Just wait ‘till I get to punish you.” He growls as he sidles up beside her. 

When his body meets hers once more, he reaches down and roughly grabs her scruff. He doesn’t do it too hard, just because he likes to get hurt in inappropriate situations doesn’t mean she does. Plus, he has no desire to injure his beautiful wife anyhow. 

So once he has her nape in his maw, he drags her closer to him, pressing her against his chest and dropping a large paw onto her back suggestively. His teeth leave her neck and instead nip roughly at her ear and just beneath her jaw before slinking up to her ear. 

“You’re fucking gettin’ it now, babe.” He growls attractively.