Redsand Canyon Your mate is annoying, Simmik
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Private 
@Simmik xD

The pack had arrived from their travels from the strath to Redsand Canyon. All had made it, though Arlette's mood had been sour. She had complained to Kynareth that she didn't want to move. She had preferred they would stay in the strath but they hadn't. It was strategic for the war. Before, Arlette wouldn't express her opinion that clearly but now it was clear she didn't agree with the decision of the pack, alright perhaps a bit quietly.

She stayed close to Simmik. It was easier to have two pair of eyes watching over a batch of children than just one set for ones own. "Uch, I don't like it here," Arlette huffed quietly as they went to settle down. They would have to find a new location for the rendezvous site and have to find so many other things, like what were dangerous spots and which were safe. Arlette scowled as she looked over the stunning views of the high mountains.
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik had not kept her displeasure with the canyon a secret. It was too warm and too sandy. The dirt stained her snowy white fur in places she hadn't even anticipated. Not to mention, they now had to find a new den and safe places for the children. Really, she just didn't want to deal with all the change. But she understood why they had to move; that didn't mean she had to like it.

Arlette's words pierced her thoughts and momentarily paused her inward pouting. It seemed at least one other member of this pack was sane. Yeah, I'm not really a fan either, she answered with a roll of her fiery eyes. As soon as possible, I'm going to scout out a sand free place to escape to whenever possible. She glanced at her friend, offering her a playful smirk. You can join me, of course. They could commiserate.
Inuttuk
Common
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was glad that she had someone that agreed. It was not easy to bring pups to a new location at that and then to find new dens and safe spaces for them. "God, I know!," she agreed with a sigh and then grinned at Simmik. "I will take you up on that promise," she hummed.

Arlette looked at Simmik. "I don't know how you deal with him sometimes," she chuckled. Kynareth had a way of being just... him. He had been their leader. Then she thought about the new territory and what they could do about it, together. "Perhaps we can find a big cave together. It would be nice to have a shared site again to just have as a home base," she offered.
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
It was nice to know that her friend felt the same way about the canyon, and that she would have company in whichever place she found.

I don't know how you deal with him sometimes 

Simmik chuckled along with Arlette. He can be difficult at times, she offered with a fond smile. But he knows me better than anyone, the harbinger continued. And he's strong and capable of protecting the pack. That was something she would always admire. A soft chuckle left her lips again. But yes, sometimes, he can be an ass. Simmik was quick to put him in his place those times, but only time would tell if anything actually stuck or if he would continue to do whatever he wanted. Part of her enjoyed his unpredictable nature, but she needed some stability too. 

Arlette suggested they find a place for both families to stay. I would like that very much, she said, a smile curving her lips. It would be nice to have another pair of eyes that she trusted to help her watch over everything.
Inuttuk
Common
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette listened to Simmik. It really sounded like she was the best match for Kynareth. She didn't know what else to say about it. The only thing she thought of was that Simmik started as a captive, which was strange to think about now. She had grown out of that role pretty quickly though. "That he is. I admire that about him too. I hope he is able to keep Derg save too when the war comes," she sighed. She was not looking forward to that. So the topic of them having one large rendezvous site again was far more exciting to talk about.

"Good. Lets find a somewhat decent spot there, hopefully with water close by and some shade," she admitted with a grin on her maw.