Redsand Canyon Oh, so much deja vu
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
All Welcome 
Back dated to before Alduin went missing!

Setting: Morning — 07:12
Weather: 67F — Partially cloudy
Tags: @Thyme

It was early when Alduin rose from his slumber. Stuck between the uncomfortable and stuffy heat of his siblings and mother, Alduin struggles to free himself from the overwhelming heat. Once he escapes he’d walk out of his den and look over the scarlet landscape. Surprisingly, the first thing that comes to mind is his friend. The cream wolf known as Thyme, or Thymie — something he’s grown accustomed to calling the smaller wolf. 

He would set off to Arlette’s den where he would find little Thyme sleeping soundly. Not for long though. Though Alduin has become much more secluded since the attack, he still holds a place in his heart for him. 

So, the silver prince would happily trot over to his friend and intentionally drape himself over his entire body, rousing him from sleep in a purposely unpleasant way. 

“Thymie—“ Alduin would call out to him. “Get up, let’s go try and catch something I’m bored.” He complains evenly, surprisingly keeping the needy whine from his voice. Even going as far as to gently bite at his ear as he lazes about on top of him.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Loner
43 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Thyme had been so tired after the move, they had traveled many miles. There had been so many impressions. He was dreaming vividly that he was being squashed. He groaned and started to wake up. It seemed he /was/ being squished. He let out a squeak and then was hit with the scent of Alduin.

He grunted. "Allie," he murmured. "Get offf," he protested. "Let me sleep," he muttered and tried to wiggle out of from under him. Thyme nipped at any body part that he could reach. "Uchhhh," he protested lowly at the other. "Alduinnnn," he whined.
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin can’t help but like it when he bothers Thyme. The other is always so whiny and it almost makes him crack a smile. Deciding to smooth the bite on his ear down with a quick rasp of his tongue. Yet, the soothing gesture doesn’t make Thyme any happier, but that’s probably because Alduin’s dump truck of an ass is still lying on top of him.

“But Thyyyyme,” He imitates Thymes complain in a jokingly feminine voice. “you’re so — ow!” He's gotten bit. “But you’re so comfortable.” He tries to continue with a little laugh. 

He’d give him mercy after he probably gets bitten a few more times and Thyme cries out his name one last, very obnoxious time as well. Moving off of him, he settles next to him in a sit before pawing at him roughly, shifting Thyme back and forth where he lays.

“Come on, I’m bored. I thought you liked hanging out with me.” He pouts slightly, trying to play into the guilt trip card.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Loner
43 Posts
Ooc — MAR
At first Thyme had liked it when his mother and Alduin's mom had decided to have the pups all together at one site but at this moment Thyme was really regretting that he liked this. He grunted when Alduin wouldn't stop because well... that was Alduin. Thyme finally got from under him and looked at the other groggily before he got a large paw towards his face.

"I do but not when you wake me," he muttered and then yawned. He looked around. Still a little bruised from Alduin just squashing him. "I'm tired from playing last time," he admitted. And to think that Alduin was easy on him. He also knew that Alduin probably wasn't going to stop. "I know the stones can talk here," he said then, grinning.