This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
All Welcome! Will make R/O and archive if nobody replies by 9/4/21 <3

@Alduin hadn't come when she had called for him. Hadn't come when Moonglow called for him when she had been there. He must have been taken, must have run away, SOMETHING. 

And so her search continued. She went briefly through Neverwinter, where there was no longer a pack. And now, in the fields on the other side, she continued to search, not knowing where her dear boy was, if he was even alright, or if there was no use looking for him anymore. 

With irritation and anxiety, Nyra threw her head upward and let out some mix of a booming howl and a roaring scream. 

ALDUIN, COME BACK TO ME. COME HOME.

She screamed at the sky for a long breath, far longer than she thought she could. 
Dropping into a slouched sit,she heaved for breath and fought herself not to cry. 
That damned kid, he'd better be okay or she'd kick his ass.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Loner
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he burst onto the scene, the ragged field, eyes wide and breast heaving.

HAVE YOU SEEN HER?!

his question was hurled toward the massive pale woman, wandering upon the barren land. he sized her up and slightly cowered, finding himself inadequate. he sucked in a breath, trying to pump himself up.

it was no use. they were obviously both in search for something—or had it been someone else that had let loose that searching scream?

help me, he burst out, seeking her golden gaze. can i help you?
english | hindi
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A shout, and Nyra whirled to her paws with a loud snarl, hackles raised as the man approached.

He smelled of Ursus

She could kill him here and now. He was a threat by default because of his belonging.

But, his eyes... his posture. 
He seemed sincere. This made Nyra relax slightly, and she sighed.

"I'm looking for a dark colored striped pup, red eyes. His name is Alduin, He's been missing since the start of the season. You?" She responded, having every intent of helping. Perhaps this extension of kindness could stop the war that was brewing between Ursus and the Saints. Maybe if she brought back whoever they were looking for, everything could fall by the wayside...
Health (100/100)
Loner
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
his eyes widened as she reacted with anger, repressed violence, and he took a stumbling step back. his brows arched high, then relaxed slightly as she spoke. . .but that hadn't answered the initial shock of finding her so opposed to his presence.

i—sorry, surya responded, shaking his head ruefully. sorry, i've not seen him. but we are looking for a child of our own—a dark little girl. have you seen her?

they hadn't gotten off to the best of starts, but perhaps that could be remedied.

(and surya, of course, woefully ignorant to the war that had been brewing between his pack and hers for moons and moons now.)
english | hindi
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra relaxed further as he explained himself, deciding maybe, just maybe, he wasn't aware of what was going on. 
It was possible, but she wasn't sure just how likely that was. 

Still, he was also looking for a pup. This pinged her heart just a bit, and she relaxed, yet still kept up her guard just in case, 

"My apologies, I haven't seen your cub. Please forgive my rudeness, you just startled me." She let out a brief chuckle. 
"Being stuck zoning out will do that I suppose, leaves one susceptible to being caught off guard." 

A new idea sprung in her mind, and keeping the embarrassed demeanor, Nyra smiled softly with genuine sympathy. However, she needed to know if Ursus was out here, and if he would tell her. So...

"What pack are you from? Which territory should I come to, if I find this pup you speak of?" She asked. She did want to help, but she also had intel to acquire, at least now that it plopped itself in her lap.
She hoped it would come.
Health (100/100)
Loner
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he nodded, though was still a little unsure. wariness was one thing, but the way she'd bristled. . . still. she was looking for a child, as was he; they were both understandably on edge. and perhaps things could be mended from here.

she asked about his pack. his territory. ursus, surya replied briefly. he canted his head in the direction in which he'd traveled. over in the mountains. 

[author's note: oh no, baby, what is you doing.]

the young man sighed, shoulders sagging. he wanted to collapse all a sudden, from worry, from exhaustion—and, yes, from fear. the woman was quite a bit bigger than he was, and should she choose to turn on him again, he would be at a significant disadvantage.

i will look for your boy as well, he promised, if you keep an eye open for our girl?
english | hindi
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra's internal fire blazed with pleasure.
Outwardly, she kept a sympathetic face.
This poor man truly didn't know what was going on, then.

He dropped his shoulders, and promised to look for Alduin. 
If, in turn, she looked for their own pup.

"I will. Thank you." She dipped her head as if she'd keep the vow.
Maybe she would, maybe she would keep an eye out. 

Maybe she'd also take the pup for the Saints, if she could.
With all said, however, the Warmaiden would begin moving again, more or less into the trees again with a slow, exhausted gait.

For her, the conversation was over. But if he wished to say something else, she'd stop to oblige his words.
Health (100/100)
Loner
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
completely unaware of what he'd just wrought, surya smiled in return, happy to have found an ally in this quest. thank you, he said warmly. bahut dhanyavaad.

things were coming to a close, and he gave her a murmured farewell before taking his leave, heading on, looking for the girl.

if he found her, he'd be a hero.

if not. . .

well, it wasn't on his shoulders. not in actuality. but you could be damned sure surya would bear that weight, anyway.
english | hindi