Greatwater Lake before your eyes
54 Posts
Ooc — metic
All Welcome 
the rawboned vagabond found himself tracing the lake's edge for nearly an hour before he plopped himself alongside a nearby boulder to rest for the timing being. he had hoped with some stroke of luck that a few thirsty creatures might have wandered to the water's edge to quench their thirst, but it seemed luck was not in his favor today.

and so rather than go off in search of a meal himself, the good-for-nothing nomad opted for the easier approach of letting the food come to him, even if it did take all day. so, with nothing better to do while he waited for dinner to come knocking on the door, alphus let the day's stress melt away as he drifted off into a dreamless nap.
16 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Darcy had no idea that some wolf was trying to take a nap near the lake. All she knew was that it was a gorgeous autumn day and the water was tantalizing. She whipped through the tall grasses, ignoring the stinging slap on her face as they went past her, and yip-howled loudly, before splashing into the lake. The day was warm but the lake was cold, and she screamed in shocked delight at the temperature difference, effectively scaring off any and all nearby prey. Oops.
I write short (shit) posts because otherwise I won't write at all. If you want long and/or quality posts, don't thread with me.
54 Posts
Ooc — metic
he'd not been fifteen minutes into his rest when he awoke to the obnoxious squeals of some halfwit splashing about. if his eyes were capable of rolling back 360°, they would have. "OI!", he shouted as he drug himself up from the earth's floor, honey eyes franticly searching about until they spotted the sight of the noise's source.

of course it was some coyote making all that racket.

"some of us are trying to sleep here ya know," he spat out as he took a few sluggish steps towards the water's edge. the nomad wasn't particularly fond of chasing down the rowdy creatures as meals, but given she'd chased off all other options of filling his belly, coyote was starting to sounds like a decent dinner option.