Noctisardor Bypass i hope it bleeds all day long
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Private 
lemme know if i should make this aw, but i thought they should thread.

"She vill keep to the borders, more than likely."

Sequoia replayed the advice Mahler had given her on @Wylla in her head. Be direct. She could do that. She also meant to apologize, and she braced herself for the possibility that Wylla would be prickly as a pear when she approached her. Hopefully, with a bit of humility and kind words, she could put things to mend. What sort of shit counselor was she if she couldn't even fix her own relationships?

Sequoia took a deep breath, then began to follow the distinctively pink scent that was Wylla's. It reminded her of her mother's scent, somebody she hadn't thought of in a very long time. Her heart thudded in her chest, a sort of wild anxiety that she rarely encountered.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Aaah sorry for the wait, hope you don't mind me reviving this since I really do want this thread but just haven't had much time til now to hop in!

Sometimes, Wylla wished she still lived by the sea.

Returning from it was bittersweet. Noctisardor Bypass was lovely in its own right, on the occasions she felt like wasting time to stop and pay attention to it. It wasn't like Ankyra Sound was some bastion of natural beauty. In fact, it was downright ugly and harsh, but that was what Wylla liked about it. She had grown up to be much like the place she was born, much like the seawitch for whom it was known, too, minus the penchant for stealing children and causing chaos wherever she went. Would her life be happier if she was more like Caiaphas?

These thoughts and more drifted as aimlessly through her skull as her feet did upon the earth, at least until she doubled back on her own trail and came face-to-face with Sequoia. It almost looked like the splotched she-wolf was following her, specifically, which made Wylla's face pull into a taut and expectant expression. It could convey anything from what the fuck do you want to I'm busy right now, but there was nothing warm or welcoming about Wylla, that was for sure.