Broken Antler Fen Would it make you recall?
25 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
Thisbe had not appeared at all in the time that Pyramus had spent within the Brecheliant territory. He had found a good path that traced the perimeter of the fen and he had taken to those edges like a hound dog. The dark woman’s smell was far away from where he had landed.

Pyramus had remembered that Roz was willing to help him look. The wolfdog liked the young boy, found his company pleasant and delightful in ways he had not experienced before.

With his dark nose hovered inches above the earth, Pyramus set out in search of @Roswell so that they could explore together, adventure somewhere exciting. Two men with the wide stretch of world before them, well… there didn’t feel like anything they couldn’t accomplish.

There's no pressure, of course! I just like them. ^^
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
will u take teya :D wanna bring this utd?

teya hunted and dug deeper caches.
there was something looming in the flatlands. germanicus had come back with talk of war. brecheliant stood invited to a wedding party.
the raven pulled herself from the thick dirt and padded through the fen in search of water. who she discovered was the wolfdog, and after a moment's hesitation, teya chuffed to him.
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
25 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The voice of another drew Pyramus’ head up, searching the immediate area for a sign of another wolf, one he may not have known. In the brush there was a striking color of auburn and cream that pulled his eye.

Teya was familiar, the halfling realized with a cheery wag of his tail.

Oh, hello! I remember you, he called back to her happily. Teya! The woman who had introduced herself as the raven of Brecheliant. Pyramus had believed her introduction to be something special, but he did not understand why.

The wolfdog trotted toward where she stood, his pace eager.

I’m Pyramus, in case you forgot, he said warmly.

Absolutely! <3 *o*
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
"i not forget," she told pyramus cheerfully. there was an infectious nature to his delight. she felt, suddenly, impulsively, that he might be very fun to race.
"i teach you to fish today," she said, voice hanging somewhere between an offer and a statement. it was imperative that all members of the fen learn its imperfect waters. she was filled with lessons.
25 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Not only had Teya remembered him, but she seemed intent on teaching him something new. Pyramus barked joyfully at this offering. The wolfdog spun in a quick circle – a familiar motion that had been used on farmer Gallo – and ceased his movement to peer at Teya, expectant, eager.

I’m ready! Well, whenever you might be ready, that is.

Pyramus chuckled nervously, his cheeks flushed warm. The eagerness had a way of getting the better of him, he knew this much. If Thisbe had been there, she would have curbed his energetic nature. The halfling did not wish to bother the Raven of Brecheliant. She had been considerate and kind to him. Pyramus knew well enough he shouldn’t risk his place in their pack.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
he was very excitable! teya found herself staring at him, not unkindly but in a mesmerized sort of way. but she swayed her tail in a friendly way, tolerant of his quirks. the young raven had grown in her time within brecheliant, it seemed.
she decided to take the edge off both their budding energies with a run, and with a low yip she tore off in the direction of the purpled field.
she wanted to see how fast pyramus might move.