Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
@Arlette <3
Sub-Territory: Paradise Falls
About 30-60 minutes after Nyra returns and gets help

The two females had walked, slowly.
Nyra more so limped at the moment, leaving small patters of blood a a trail.
Soon enough though, they reached the falls, and the Grandmaster sniffed around until she caught the ghost of Dove's scent within the hidden Healer Den. 
There were no stronger scents here. Good.

Nyra moved aside the heavy vines and entered first just in case.
Once inside and all was clear, Nyra eased herself into a slouched sit.

"I want to run something by you." the alpha sighed, looking to her friend.

feel free to describe the Healer Den!
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Sorry for the wait. I got a concussion :'D

Arlette walked with Nyra. The female made sure that she didn't overexert herself. She just followed the other female to where the herb stash was located. Arlette noticed they were heading towards the falls. She followed the female inside.

She was surprised at the statement. "Of course," the female spoke in return to her new leader. She wondered what it was about. Arlette glanced at the leader's wound, she just hoped she was in time enough.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yikes! I hope you're okay! <3

Nyra exhaled softly at Arlette's surprise. It was important to confide in her pack, especially right now.

"There is a Vale to the north. It's a massive area, filled to the brim with trees and lush ground and many sources for water. I have been considering moving the Saints there." Nyra revealed, looking to Arlette for her two cents. Would it be wise to move them to a new area, especially on the brink of war?
Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Yes took some time to recover but all good now!!

Arlette nodded slowly when Nyra spoke. She knew that valley, she had been there. The female nodded. It sounded far better than these wastelands. "As you know I would love to move from the canyon. But looking at it with a more objective perspective I still think it good. It will give us cover, while still being close to the canyon to check if any of our members have returned or wanted to look for us," she reasoned. Though somewhere in her mind she had the feeling something horrible happened to her mate.

"We might be able to hide from the ones you angered."
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Grandmaster nodded slowly as Arlette spoke. The Medic offered valid points, especially that of more cover and the potential to hide from angered parties. 

"Wouldn't there be some disadvantages too? I don't think most of us know the Vale as we do the canyon, so we'd all need to become familiar with it as soon as possible..." Nyra mused. 
With winter on the distant horizon, places with better shelter from the cold would be necessary. This canyon didn't offer quite that potential.
The scarred queen turned her gaze to the abandoned herbs along the walls.
Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette thought about it. "A new territory is always a disadvantage at first, since you aren't familiar with the lands. And what I do remember from Easthollow is that the Vale can be a traveling route for wolves," she remembered now. "However, we can always turn that to our advantage and maybe recruit more wolves," she pointed out.

"I think with winter coming the canyon isn't ideal," she just commented, not aware that Nyra was thinking that. "But I will say I am a little biased because I never felt at home in the canyon. But you asked for my option so there you have it," she spoke. Arlette then saw all the herbs and plants, most of them dried. She wondered if they would still have the same usage or if that meant it was too old.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra continued to hear out the medic, catching every word with genuine interest. The Grandmaster turned her gaze downward in thought once Arlette had finished.

A few long moments later, the Shieldmaiden decided.
"We will leave, then. By the coming full moon." She said. 
Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette smiled at the other and then dipped her head. "Thanks for asking my advice Nyra," she commented. Arlette then looked at the stash before her feet. "You probably don't know which plant is which?," she asked curiously. She just hoped that maybe Nyra knew a few she didn't know. It was good to have this stash though. She would need to find a way to carry all of those medicine with her. And let her pups know too that they were moving.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Of course." Nyra responded to the thanks with a gentle smile.
As far as the herbs were concerned... 
Nyra looked them over, a blank expression soon on her face, "I'm afraid not. Herbs aren't one of my strong suuts." She chuckled sheepishly.
Health (100/100)