Otter Creek obsidian
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
All Welcome 
ramesses traveled from the palace that day, flanked as always by sihaya.
he meant to worship at the running waters; that they did not flow so easily now was of little worry to pharaoh.
akashingo — this might well one day be a nursery for them.
ramesses moved to the edge of the creek, lifting his head in supplication.
328 Posts
Ooc —
treva was lost and bored.

it was an awful combination for the woman who craved excitement. ursus had been...the wrong brand of excitement. but it was fine, she just skedaddled.

over the mountains into...wherever this was. not important.

especially not important as she spotted a lone male. he didn't smell of just himself — actually? he smelled...kind of delightful. foreign scents tingling in her nose.

my, my, my... she drawled out with a grin as she strolled along the creek opposite side to him.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
he called upon Amun first, having not felt the presence of the great one in some time. one by one he said the names of his gods in a rote whisper: the gods of the sand and of the scarab.
his prayers were interrupted by a teasing feminine voice. ramesses was ensnared at once but he did not turn until he had bowed his head once more.
and then his eyes were upon the stranger, upon her pleasing litheness and the expression in her summergrass eyes. "Ra has already granted me a vision?" ramesses questioned teasingly, moving to match her step.
328 Posts
Ooc —
she bubbled with laughter.

i don't know who ra is, but i certainly am a sight, aren't i? a careless wave of her tail behind her. eyes roamed him, roamed out further down the creek before returning once more.

she offered a warm rumble in her throat, testing his temperament further.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"He is the God of the Sun, He Who Makes the Land Turn to Gold." ramesses let his eyes caress her figure in open agreement, lingering upon the curve of her waist and the way her mouth danced with good humour. 
"i should like to know the name of this feral little goddess," pharaoh commanded, pausing to gently circle closer. he himself did not give his identity; not yet. ramesses wanted to know if she was someone easily dazzled.
his lapis eyes drank her in.
328 Posts
Ooc —
feral little goddess!

it would show in the light of her features and eyes how she deeply enjoyed this title he had given her. it suited her entirely. well, maybe not the little, but she certainly was a feral goddess.

Treva, feral goddess at your service, she offered with delight in her tone. crept slowly closer to his position.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ah, she enjoyed flattery. then again, who did not? ramesses purred approvingly as she drew closer. but not yet did he reach to touch her. pharaoh only studied the layered shades of her coat, her wild nape, the way her green eyes warmed with amusement.
he wanted to see more sorts of light enter their depth.
"you must think me worthy to offer yourself in service," ramesses teased, lazuli gaze tracing her features.
328 Posts
Ooc —
perhaps it's a test of faith,

offered in a lowly hum, eyes squinted softly with amusement. shimmering greens meeting his deep oceans of blue.

that's what gods and goddesses do, no? test your...belief in them. your devotion...ask for offerings. she had never been very religious, not even in the cult of bears. but she had picked up language and words from those who practiced.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
treva suggested herself a test of faith. ramesses warmed immediately to their game: he was a wondering prophet and she a goddess who had seen fit to reveal herself. "and what offerings would you command from your worshippers, divine one?" he inquired.
perhaps hubris.
but the gods had made him this way; they knew what worked most favorably upon the pharaoh's heart.
328 Posts
Ooc —
a loaded question.

she hummed in thought.

amuse me, she dared him and had she hands, she might have waved one at him and rolled her shoulders. the show of a bored goddess in need of a worshiper.

i prefer to be shown devotion via acts rather than gifts, it was not the truth, but she was playing an entirely different game than normal right now.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
treva, wild deity of the warming shoreline. ramesses knew well this sort of supplication. with the same reverence as before he leant toward her.
ramesses tested their new nearness with a curve of his lips, and if she did not draw away, pressed next forward with a dip of his head.
his mouth sought the inside of one wrist: it was a worshipful and adoring touch, one that did not linger overmuch before pharaoh lifted his head to look once more upon treva.
328 Posts
Ooc —
she welcomed it, her tail flagging in an arch above her back. excitement more than anything else. a lowly rumble in her throat as a siren song for him.

you are...devout,

but it was clear she was not done with him yet. green eyes casted heavily down upon his looking face.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"you bless me with such praise," ramesses lured back. her eyes were hot upon him. pharaoh's features moved into an expression of desire that half-lidded the cool lapis of his eyes. "i was taught the proper ways to pray," he breathed, sinuous in closer movements until his pelt melded against the earthstone coloration of her own.
"command me. i will show you the expertise of my supplication."
he sought her eyes; ramesses, ascendant, godhead.
328 Posts
Ooc —
we can do a time skip to after or fade here, up to you <3

if there was one thing treva knew how to do, it was command. but she did not need words to command others.

teeth would seek to comb the fur of his nape briefly.

then she'd pull away once more. body language would convey promises she would keep in a flag of her tail and sway of hips. momentary bliss would await them, if he truly sought to keep his devout ways going.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
<3

ramesses worshipped many gods but his lusts had been crafted in the image of Mwn.
that is to say, they were exquisite to an end and demanding to another.
he meant to expand that moment into an eon.

pharaoh rolled away from the wild little forest-god and stretched energetically. such exercises had an opposite effect upon the divine one; he was renewed. ramesses moved to a seated position and looked with lingering desire over treva's prone figure. "if you desire my worship again, come to akashingo. it is my palace."
teeth dazzled in a grin; he meant to leave her now, save yet her voice stilling him a moment longer.
328 Posts
Ooc —
she rolled to her side, casting a sidelong glance over her shoulder at him. smoldering in the embers of his heat.

this won't be the last,

a promise and then she was done with him.

for now.