Ankyra Sound It comes to those who will do anything to get it
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
for @Arashi and maybe @Halcyon ONLY! Set for whenever @The Listener asks Fury to head out <3

The Warmaiden had been sleeping on a coyote pelt for the past few nights to a week. After that, Fury decided to leave. For her own safety, and that of the children she carried. 

Knowing Arashi would follow, she called for the soldier before heading to the mainland, stopping in the shallow waters. 
She had been asked this also - to travel in the water as much as possible the entire way to her destination. 

Knowing also that Arashi would likely ask questions, she would answer him when he got to her.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Fury called for him. It was something he had prepared for, though not this soon.

The hound arrived upon the beach, heavy feet skidding to slow his figure as quickly as possible.

Already? Had you not intended to deliver your children here and under Blackwater's protection? If you leave, I will go with you... but I need you to understand: I can only do so much for you. The Warchief was concerned for the life inside of her, so it filled him with concern as well. And though it was a hard thing to admit, Arashi knew fully well that one of him would not be enough to defend Fury if something dire happened.

It surprised him, that he should protest, especially considering he was against staying here in the first place. But he'd grown accustomed to some parts, plus, staying was more beneficial to Fury's well-being. Did she know what she was getting herself into?

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
being as vague as possible about the conversation between listener and fury! Since it hasn't been threaded out yet lol

Fury glanced to Arashi as he came to her side, protesting in a way.

"There was trouble here about a week ago. Some brat and his bitch of a mother claim the Sound is sacred to them. Because of my notoriety, it's been deemed safest if I go. And i know where we're headed. It's the only place i know of that would extend any peace." In her gaze she asked him silently not to ask for a destination. If unwanted ears were around and eavesdropping, she didn't want to hint at any trails.
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Somehow, Arashi found a deep understanding in Fury's words. She seemed almost anxious, even keeping the announcement of their destination to the silence.

He could only nod, accepting this. You go on ahead further inland. I have some parting words to share. Once I'm finished, I'll meet you 'cross the way.

Arashi was vague as well, not stating the specifics of who he would be sharing these words with. It wasn't the right time to share, especially given the fact they were leaving so abruptly.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was grateful of his understanding. 
As Arashi accepted her words, the Warchief gave a curt nod as he spoke of needing to share parting words. She wouldn't ask questions. After all, she was asking him of the same. 

With that, Fury would head to the shallows of the Sound and find a place out of sight to wait for him, where then, their journey would continue. 

fade here maybe?? <3
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Sounds good

Arashi, being the gentleman he was, waited until the pale figure disappeared from view. He had stayed to make sure none unknown had slipped from the shadows and stalked after her.

Once sure she'd made it off, the hound turned and began his route back to the isle.