Duskfire Glacier And see the place where you used to live
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
Private 
set for a few days before the feast if that's okay

Tuulu trotted through the snow towards the medicine den, a plump hare clenched between his teeth. He wanted to check on @Calida and bring her a meal. He knew she wouldn't be able to hunt right now, and he didn't mind helping to care for her. He had saved her and brought her here, and so he would worry about her condition until she was fully healed. 

When he arrived, the Tatkret stopped just outside the den. He placed the rabbit down. Calida? he called out, and then picked up the meal again as he waited to be invited inside.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
totally! <3

Calida was, quite frankly, bored out of her mind. From always being on the move to being stuck in this den, it was a big change, and the young wolf wasn't quite sure how to deal; she didn't dare leave the den, unless it was to drink or relieve herself, because in her state, she'd likely get lost. Once she was able to move more freely, she wanted to explore the area, but for now, she still needed rest.

She hadn't been expecting company, but when she heard Tuuluuwaq call her name, she lifted her head off her paws. "Come in," she said, shifting to a sitting position. When he entered, she gave him a small smile. "Tuuluuwaq, hi. Er... how are you?"
Physical Health (100/100)

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
The northerner stepped inside the den when invited and placed the rabbit down at Calida's paws. 

She asked how he was doing, and Tuulu offered a friendly smile. I am doing fine, he told her. Things on the glacier were solemn lately, but he tried to find light wherever possible—without being disrespectful, of course.

How are you? he asked. How is your head? He nodded towards the hare. I brought this for you.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
When asked how she was, Calida sighed, "I'm... well, bored." An honest answer, she supposed. "I'm not used to just laying around. I prefer to be on the move." Allowing her body to heal was, perhaps, the hardest thing to deal with when it came to her injury. She was still experiencing a very sore head, with headaches that came and went, so she told Tuuluuwaq, "The worst of my injury is behind me, but I get headaches daily... I'm only hoping they'll go away with time."

When offered the rabbit, she accepted gratefully, saying, "Thanks. I just wish I could go out myself." Despite the winter chill, she'd rather be out running than stuck here. She settled down with her rabbit, tucking in, then asked, "How long have you been with the pack?"

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
Tuulu nodded and gave her an understanding look. Yes, I think I would be bored, as well, if I could not go out and work every day. In that, they were similar. The Tatkret liked to stay busy, and he enjoyed providing for the pack in whatever way possible. 

His brows drew together in concern when she told him of her headaches. Have you told Lane? he asked. She might have something to help ease the pain of those. She was a skilled healer, and he knew if there was something that could be done, she would do it. 

I know, he told her. He would hate to be brought food when he could not help hunt. But Calida needed to rest; it was the only way she would get better and be able to do all the things she wished to do. 

Tuulu smiled slightly. I have been here for one moon cycle, he answered. The other leader here, Issorartuyak, is my brother. I left home to live with him here and learn more from him. He admired so much about his older sibling, and he was excited to be here. How long do you plan to stay once you are fully healed? The northerner asked. He hoped she would stay permanently, but it was certainly not expected that she did.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
"What do you do for work?" Calida asked the male curiously. "I told Lane, once I'm healed, I'd like to fight, or patrol." She also wouldn't mind exploring in general, and seeing what this new land had to offer her - after all, the glacier was the furthest way west she'd been.

"As for the headaches, yes - there's some herb she uses in this tea, and I can eat it when I get them, but some are worse than others." Lane had done an amazing job on Calida already, who felt a great deal better than she had.

Talk turned to the pack, and Calida was intrigued to know that, like her, Tuuluuwaq was still somewhat new to the pack. "I'm not really sure... I've been alone for most of my life. Being with so many feels... strange." It was the first she'd really talked about herself to anyone outside of Lane - she supposed it was a good thing. "I guess it'll just depend on how I feel once Spring comes around."

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
Most of the time, I patrol and keep guard, Tuulu told her. Once you are fully healed, maybe we can spar? If that is something you would be up for. Spars would keep them sharp and prepared. And you are welcome to patrol with me whenever you would like, of course. He paired his words with a friendly smile and a nod of his head. 

And of course, Lane was already on top of things when it came to Calida's symptoms. His blood heated as he thought of the Alphess. He loved how well she cared for the pack. 

Calida still seemed unsure of her plans after winter, which was fine; the Tatkret knew she had been on the fence about coming here to begin with. At least she had let him bring her here to heal. It was only a bonus that she agreed to stay for the winter. I am sure it is quite different here, then. To go from being alone to being in a pack full of others must be quite the system shock. You are brave to come here when it is so different from what you are used to.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
Calida's eyes lit up at the mention of a spar, and she nodded, her tail wagging gently. "I'd love that," she told him honestly. "And patrolling as well - I haven't gotten a chance to see much of the glacier yet." Not that it mattered - she knew the pack would be moving soon.

Tuuluuwaq mentioned her being brave, and Calida laughed, telling him, "I don't know much about bravery... I just..." she trailed off, searching for the right words. "I feel like I owe you and Lane a debt. You both saved my life, and I... I really don't know if I'd be here today without the both of you."

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
There is no debt owed, he assured Calida. He could see how she might feel that way, though. I did not save your life because I wanted something in return; it was the right thing to do. A smile lifted one corner of his mouth. It is enough that you agreed to come to the glacier to heal. Otherwise, he might have worried whether she survived. 

I think we are lucky to have another protector in our ranks to help keep the pack safe. He added after a moment. He could tell she was cut from a similar cloth as him.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
She thought about arguing - she agreed, without a shadow of a doubt, that saving lives when possible was the right thing to do, but she still felt an obligation to protect and serve. "Honor demands I repay - and if not you, then Lane, or the pack." She could do this, she finally realized. She could be a part of the pack. She could be happy here.

Calida smiled wryly to herself, then looked to Tuuluuwaq again. "Promise me, once I'm healed, we can spar. I swear my muscles have gotten weaker since the accident..." She had found herself with much less stamina, and her legs were more prone to protesting longer excursions. She'd just not been getting her regular exercise in.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
Tuulu knew all about honor; he lived by his own, and he knew no one could sway him from it. As you wish, he said, offering her a respectful dip of his head. 

She wanted to spar when she was fully healed, something he could easily promise her. I would love to, he told her. I can always use the practice. He offered her a lopsided smile. We can patrol as well. The glacier needs all the guardians they can get.
162 Posts
Ooc — The System
seems like a good spot to end? <3 i know tuuluu is currently with a patrol for the rivenwood attacks, right? so figured once he's back/things are settled they can have their spar!!

Calida smiled - truly smiled, her lips pulling back, showing off-white teeth and two-inch fangs. Her tail thumbed the ground as she told the male, "Thank you, Tuuluuwaq. I'd love to patrol - I mean, I know we're moving soon, but I really haven't gotten the chance to appreciate what the glacier has to offer." It would be nice, to explore. She knew she had to talk to Lane again at some point, too; she was almost fully healed, which meant it was time to plan for how she could best serve the pack.

Calida is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Calida is mentally well.
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
yes definitely!

Of course, Calida, he told her. I'm glad you have decided to stay. 

But now she needed rest. He had brought her something to eat, and he would leave her to her healing once more. Let me know if you need anything, he told her.

He would turn and trot off to the borders, set on a patrol of his own.