Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,939 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Tempting though it was to stay with @Njord in their happy little bubble, neither one of them was the type to shirk their responsibilities. They indulged each other the entire night into the next morning, intertwined in the cozy darkness of the burrow. But he must resume his search for Mireille and she needed to head back to the glacier and check in with her leaders. Before she left, Meerkat promised she would return soon for their beach sunset rendezvous ("It's definitely a date now..."); wished him luck looking for the little girl; and pressed a lingering kiss to the corner of his eye.

She thought of him now, the corner of her mouth twitched into a smile, as she gazed up at the glacier. After all that time away, Meerkat hadn't returned empty-handed. She had a shortlist of suitable territories to hand over to the leaders. She mentally ran through it as she raised her voice to let @Lane know she had returned and was available to meet whenever she had a spare moment.

Meerkat wondered if @Issorartuyok and his scouting party were back too. Had they found anything? Would he hear her call? She knew it was possible he had and that he might be the one to find her. She tried to prepare herself for that possibility, calming her nerves by replaying the memory of Njord's sweet voice purring in her ear, calling her "mo leannan"...
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)