Redsand Canyon Rolói
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
There was a chilly nip to the air. The canyon was sheltered well from the worst of the snows and the protection of the stone helped to curb the bite of the wind. It could be heard sometimes howling through the rocks. The first few times had struck Arsenio as being mournful, but he had grown to enjoy the natural music that the wind created.

As the redstone figure set on a patrol route, he kept his eyes trained in the distance for signs of movement. The Greek did not anticipate there would be any brave enough to break through their markings and camps, but he wanted to prove to Germanicus that he would be a tireless asset to Mereo for as long as the Roman needed him.

The greying soldier had helped Arsenio to free Tamar. The mercenary would not forget it.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
i apologize so, so much for all her words and inner thought

"Yeah, fuck away, cunt! Fuck off! Never come back unless ya want your tail showed up your asshole!" She barked at the fox, its white-tipped tail vanishing behind a rock. 

As the sounds of a panicked retreat faded away, Diesel's scowl melted off and shifted into a self-satisfied half-grin.

The mastiff felt quite pleased with herself. Her muscles were growing back to their former size and strength, and with them came her long-lost intimidation factor. No doubt bitches would soon be throwing themselves at her for just a crumb of that good, good butch pussy.

Well, alright, not bitches - Wolfville had yet to import any besides she. How things were looking she'd soon need to broaden her standards, unless she planned to go celibate, and why do that when there's good enough wolf cock right around the corner?

Literally. Diesel rounded a corner and saw a male so red he nearly blended in with the canyon. He smelled Mereo-ish, therefor he was fair game (not that she'd avoid testing her charms on outsiders).

The molossoid approached her target with swagger and high held tail. "Well hell-o Chilli~!" She drawled. "You come here often?" A sensual string of drool hung from her jowls.

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
We can bring this to present day! ^w^ And please do not apologize for such lovely things. I am tickled to be writing with you again. <3

A thick figure rounded the corner, freezing Arsenio in his tracks. The Greek bristled, surprised by the features he was presented with. The beast appeared to have many flaps and folds upon its face. Its eyes were small and sharp. Its jowls hung loosely, drooling. The Greek man was perplexed!

Arsenio gawked at her for a long while before he clapped his mouth shut and smiled.

Often, yes. I live here, now. With my wife.

The man’s glacial gaze continued to pick at the pieces of Diesel that were odd. He couldn’t help but to wonder how she was not frozen stiff for how little fur she carried upon her. Though, the longer he gazed, he more he noticed the musculature that existed beneath her surface folds. There was something brutish about her.

You’re awfully strange to look at, you know. What are you? Has Artemis released one of her hunters to aid Mereo? Arsenio laughed, a booming noise.
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Wife. Ah, how a budding romance could be crushed by a single word!

Thank God she wasn't looking for romance.

Diesel stretched in a bow, wiggling her rear a bit as she did so, just to titillate.

"Mm, and you are a sight for sore eyes, mister." She joked. Or did she? His laugh, so masculine, tickled something within her.

"Dunno who Artemis is, but she made a shit choice sendin' me to help. I couldn't catch my own tail if it was in front of my face." It was her turn to laugh, a rambunctious and thunderous thing, and, again, wiggle her butt. To show her tail, of course.

"Where's it you're from, and is everyone over there so..." She slurped in drool from her jowls before biting her lip. "Striking."

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The woman continued to speak, her tone casual and easy to understand. The Greek man had never met someone like her. He wondered if she had been unfortunate enough to be born with a deformity. As his glacial eyes roamed her shape, he couldn’t help but think that was what caused her coat to sit so close to her flesh, and for her jowls to hang from her face like the body of fallen prey.

When the woman praised him, Arsenio flagged his tail.

She wished to know where he had come from. She also seemed to think that he was striking in his looks. The mercenary wasn’t certain how to respond to her forward nature. The man wasn’t bothered by it, no. He simply hadn’t found himself in the company of someone who offered themselves with such ease.

I am from a mountain by the sea, far from here. It is a place of strength. Ah, but I do not belong to those people anymore. Arsenio shrugged, suggesting that he didn’t care too much for talk of his homeland. There were not many things that he missed from the peak.

I am called Arsenio. Have you a name? the mercenary inquired with a casual tilt of his head.