Serpent Lake gu[m]line
162 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Conception 
jorunn had not yet summoned him.

asmodeus, avoiding the great man he had met, and with few of his calls answered, moved on. he traveled the edge of the sunspire and emerged into a flat place filled with snow.

the lake was frozen. he broke a hole and drank his fill.

another call, full-throated, floating up toward the mesa and into the shared lands.

you will not remember who you are afterward.
asmodeus is rated r
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
it was the waterway that drew jawahir from the mesa.
the wellspring was not as full as usual, and they sought to find and fix the issue.
but it was the call that caught in their ears, willing them from their path and their work.
intrigue.
this was not a man of akashingo — pale, powerful.
jawahir danced cautiously near him.
162 Posts
Ooc — ebony
it was not a wolf who found him, but one of their slighter brethren.

from this distance, asmodeus could not conceptualize the other's gender. and nor did he really care.

"a bit small for the harder dancing," he called. "but i can make it work."

he approached on stiff, playful legs. the serpent's black eyes took in all of the slight figure.
asmodeus is rated r
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
he watched, and jawahir did also.

i am stronger than i look, the hebsut purred.

they moved around one-another with care; jawahir was not nervous of this, they were not the type to hold back when they wanted something, or someone.

the wild look of this beast appealed. he was freedom incarnate.

jawahir was glad to share their skill.
162 Posts
Ooc — ebony
oh, was the stranger down?

asmodeus, assured of the coyote's interest, fell into a playbow. did she know this wolven thing? he didn't see a reason to ask for a name, only darted on his longer limbs forward to nip gently for their tail.

this was a welcome treat after little success in taiga, even if the heat was not between them. another kind could be there instead.
asmodeus is rated r
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
they moved swiftly closer, watching the hard-bodied man bow and play, which was unbecoming.

he moved to grab for them, and jawahir coiled snake-like, careful in case he meant to trick and grab. it was hard to trust those outside of akashingo where the hebsut was so beloved.

when no hurt came, they moved in closer; striking for the man's coat and tugging with teeth, or reaching for a limb, spooling and unspooling.
162 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the little pulls and tugs upon his pale fur was starting to inflame asmodeus again.

"you're an ember," he trilled in a low voice, seeking to caress one hip with the touch of his teeth. the snake was controlled.

he had time to wait.

there was no impatience in him. asmodeus knew the steps of this dance backwards and forwards.
asmodeus is rated r
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
he sounds surprised.
jawahir bows to his touch and then pulls away again, tempting, playing.
i am a jewel, they corrected.
one of many.
did the courtesan wish to share him?
they imagined the man's pale shape surrounded by the fellahin, and laughed softly as they danced.
162 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"i only like seeing one jewel at a time," asmodeus shot back, his face shining with a grin. they were dancing again, and the man followed suit.

eventually he laughed and collapsed playfully in the snow. "you've worn me out." a silly goofy lie. "will you have your way now?"
asmodeus is rated r
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
when he fell, the courtesan moved swiftly.
jawahir climbed across the man as if their roles reversed, purring in the back of their throat.
they snuck serpentine alongside him and then under, in to position with an arch of their ginger back.
one jewel at a time, they murmured,
but many times, yes? hungry eyes.
162 Posts
Ooc — ebony

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: strong suggestion

asmodeus was caught pleasantly off-guard by how aggressively the coyote came for him.

he bracketed them in place with his far longer limbs, licking the back of their small head.

"as many as you want."
asmodeus is rated r
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
they would share pleasure unbound, again and again and again, with the jewel taking full advantage of their willing partner.
and then some.
having lavished him with all that could be desired,
worshipped him;
sung his praises loud;
they would part amicably.
a fond memory, this wild man.