and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
Read Only 
THIS IS A RAID

this is a RO post just tagging everyone in both packs. afterward, all participants are encouraged to split into active threads. please tag your raid posts with [r] or [raid] for continuity! <3 @Aventus @Arielle @Val @Chacal @Stryx @Bernadette (@Slate for visibility since i think she's still away! @Wylla @Laurel @Sequoia @Hope @Druid @Indra II @Abel Redleaf (@Witch & @Phaedra for visibility)

they'd found her packland.
ursus moved out of their valley, single-file. merrick took the head of their column for himself, forging a path through the deepening snow. it had fallen all day, and as day slid into nightfall, the storm only billowed higher with soft white powder. the bruin-witch's tongue lolled, for he was far more jubilant than anything else.
those skeptics who had not yet moved into their true worship of the bear must be tested or found wanting —
and her, featherlight and fierce beside him, the junction of power as it had always been, at least for these moments.
merrick paused them at the base of the bypass. he offered a description of laurel: a small she-wolf with brown eyes. 
she belongs to me
the full-hearted calling of their conflict with the saints had twisted something within merrick. they were rogues. they filled the air with their step and their invisibility.
but he wished for ursus to taste terror as they flowed up into noctisardor.
and so the bearwolf bayed, a long and terrible sound that shattered the calm of the night and turned to sharpened ice inside the lap of the wind.
merrick paused no longer; he leapt the first boundary line and slipped into the underbrush, teeth bared; rushing; laughing; laughing
it's time you paid, aunt laurel.