Lion Head Mesa flax [m]
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: once more suggestion

"did you know that crowfeather is a prince?"
ramesses lay reclined with @Satsu, picking his teeth free of bones from their meal of winter quail. today they occupied his chambers, alone once more. he passed his eyes with possessive affection over the curvature of her body. "i had him moved to that set of rooms along the hallway. he will be treated as such going forward."
"i have sent the new meshkenet, qiao, to see what has come of mereo. when she returns, i think she should become hemet to this place. she is too powerful to toil beneath the mazoi."
but not himself.
"i have set sayf in charge of — polishing belen. but i wonder: is she meant to remain a fellahin?" now that ramesses had enjoyed her, he was now fixed upon her wolf's-blood, and how a trained courtesan might curry favour elsewhere.
he took another bite of tender meat.
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
satsu dines slowly upon the quail. she spends more time plucking at the feathers; the smell of the meat has turned her stomach. maybe the mention of crowfeather, too.
what is she like? this qiao.
smoothly pushing aside the meal, satsu stretches her lithe little body and shows herself off, sighing indulgently.
thinking wistfully of belen; feeling warmth across her face.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses watched her with open fascination.
he wondered if even now the new head of egypt had begun to bud in the fertile oasis of her hips.
the man crossed his paws and looked up satsu with a great love, an adoration; an obsession.
"fierce. not a servant. she cut herself in my presence and let it pour onto a skull." ramesses arched a glistening brow. "you will be moved by qiao also when she has returned."
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
no wonder he was so pleased.
ramesses had shown a love for women (and for men, which admittedly satsu chose to ignore); she thought he loved the be adored, but there was something else beneath his gaze as he spoke of qiao.
when does she return?
satsu hums to herself softly, feigning indifference, looking at her spread toes as if she'd just painted them.
perhaps she can revive my appetite.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses rolled his pale shoulders. "such things take time. she is there upon our behalf. but she is also there upon hers, i sense."
qiao was not a woman commanded. it made him crave her all the more.
desire; suspended. surprise entered his gaze. 
"why is your appetite gone, satsu?"
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
the queen blushed.
she hid the look upon her face with a flutter of her lashes,
a coy look to him, with a smile.
you've satisfied my every other need. perhaps i am too tired for other things.
she yawned next and sprawled.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses let out his breath and chuckled. but swiftly his mind was not upon their meal. satsu filled all his mind and his spirit.
"perhaps you will allow me to make certain," he murmured lowly, shifting closer so that he might began a slow burn of kisses beginning up the inside of her satin little wrist.
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
a pleasant sound came from her at his touch.

mm, it is what i want, she jested, and hooked her arm around his neck, drawing him close for a taste.

at once satsu recalled the playful antics between the two of them, with belen. she was warmed by this memory, and her passion grew.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses was renewed by her.
there could only be one queen of akashingo and it was embodied in her small frame.
pharaoh nuzzled closer, intending to worship her. their thoughts unknowingly crossed.
"shall i summon her?"
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
oh! her heart fluttered.
would you? he was kind to share his wife, she thought.
and then before he could do it,
color enlivened her cheeks.
satsu laughed.
you once said you were an excellent tutor, she kissed his jawline, laughter softening her breath.
remember? i suppose it is true.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses grinned.
"i do. and i will demonstrate new things today."
a moment as he called for belen; another for the girl to enter and understand her role once more.

ramesses touched satsu's side. it remained unchanged. he only marveled at what might be. belen was gone now. it cost him nothing to send her away once her admittedly pleasant tasks had been fulfilled.
"i do not regret choosing you, satsu. i always believed that my father regretted the choice of my mother. but there is none of that in me."
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
the girl was summoned, and in her way brought thrills to the two royals.
she was away again after. no doubt to rest, to take in some time for herself,
maybe a lesson from a fellahin.

satsu was warm in her husband's embrace and humming a soft tune.
she wonders if ramesses had chosen her from the start;
they had met by accident, but after that, everything that brought them together - was that his will, or something greater? she sighs and lets the thoughts go.

better to live in bliss, empty-headed.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
satsu did not speak.
he did not need her to answer.
the time tarried between himself and the queen and belen had invigorated him, and yet he sank warmly in her arms, ready to slumber through the afternoon, undisturbed by the fellahin or his own thoughts of the future.