Blackwater Islands season of the witch
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
Limit Two 
new life had come to the secluded blackwater. their scents, though fresh, clung to the mist that lay heavy here. @The Listener had told her of them too, in private.

among the wolves that came, two boys were among them. and upon hearing of them questions and doubts sprouted within morgana’s mind. young boys are fickle things. would they fit amongst the rest of the druids? she’d judge for herself.

she sought them out early that morning. silently she searched through the main isle.

tag is for reference. for simplicities sake I am setting this before before this pack activity thread. let me know if you’d like any changes @Tulok
119 Posts
Ooc — hela
referencing the internal territory: alchemists' cauldron

Morgana would find him quietly following the stream in the center of the island. He hadn't been able to sleep here and had resigned himself to exploring instead. He had picked the stream because the vegetation was thick and traversing the gnarled roots and spiny underbrush created a bit of a challenge for him. 

At times, he was forced into the water by the slope of the land or groups of trees preventing safe passage on the shore. It was as he moved through a shallow part of the stream that he caught the scent of someone. They smelled of this place but beyond that, he didn't recognize them. 

The demon stopped in the water as his acute gaze searched the area around him for his sudden visitor.
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
their paths meld into one. she spots the boy — a young man in the eyes of most, but barely older than a child to her — in the waters. he knew he was there. his eyes searched the foliage. but he did not see her.

i see you’ve found the place where i gather my supplies. she took a few more steps towards him, then stopped.
119 Posts
Ooc — hela
He heard her words before she materialized from the shadows. Curiosity pulled his brows together, but he showed no other emotion. 

Tulok took a step towards her and nodded once in greeting. Supplies for what? he asked. He knew very little about what went on here, and even less about the woman standing before him. He was at least interested enough in their beliefs to ask questions. For now.
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
healing mostly. the medicine is most abundant.

she glanced to her side. to the herbs she’s surely come back to sooner rather than later.

the conditions here are perfect for them to grow. she spoke to herself more than she spoke to the boy now. i wonder if there are more dangerous plants growing about too.
119 Posts
Ooc — hela
She was a healer. He looked around as she spoke of the conditions and how they were good for growing the plants that she needed. 

He was intrigued when she mentioned dangerous plants, and it showed in the slight uptick of his brows. Dangerous plants? he asked. Do you use them to intentionally harm others? There was absolutely no judgement in his question, only genuine interest.