Blackwater Islands thorns
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
Limit Two 
of the new wolves to join their ranks, she had only spoken to the boy. she felt it was her duty to meet them all — one by one — between her medical duties. so after gathering what little bark was left within the cauldron, she went to search for one of them.

one in particular. nyra, @The Listener had called her. the one who bared many scars. this description intrigued her.

tag is for reference. this will be set before the pack activity thread for simplicity’s sake. let me know if you’d like any changes @Nyra
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra hadn't met all the druids of Blackwater yet. She could smell scents around that were unfamiliar, but she never chased them to their sources.

She wasn't exactly very sociable.

The Fallen One was more or less wandering, getting to know her new home so she may better protect it.

Upon her exploration, she paused as a new, feminine face seemed to be coming her direction. A witch as voidspun as The Listener was, with mismatched eyes. 

She wondered if they were directly related...

The behemoth rumbled a greeting, unsure what this she-wolf wanted from her. 

"Hello." 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
she is hard to miss amongst the dull mist. a large woman with a coat as white as the snow on the mainland. flawed by many scars littered her skin. symbols of her past.

you must be nyra. morgana drifted around her like smoke and looked her up and down before standing before her.

the listener told me of your arrival.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra watched the Speaker circle her, unmoving. 
She eventually stood in front of the Warmaiden, telling of the Listener.

Nyra hmmed softly at first.

"I am. I would think any leader would share the arrival of new numbers with her council though." She shrugged. Being notified of added numbers was no big deal in her opinion. 
But that aside, what else would Morgana say?
Health (100/100)
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
of course. morgana sat before her and smiled.

tell me, nyra. what drew you to these islands?

Sorry this post is so short
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
no need to apologize! <3

The Speaker sat, asking of what drew her here.
Nyra more or less felt like she was being interviewed somehow, but said nothing about it. 
She was usually stoic anyway.

"At first, it was merely the need for somewhere to stay, hidden from my enemies. But after The Listener accepted me and mine, there's...more. I don't know exactly what. Like I'm meant to be here, I suppose." 
Health (100/100)
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
she listened closely and nodded. the woman had only come to the druids for refuge. or that was what she believed. that belief wavered now. as it should.

all who come to the druids are drawn here for a larger purpose. the gods will reveal your’s in due time. as they did for the speaker before. as they will do in the future.

was it your enemies that scarred you then?
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra listened as Morgana spoke, that all wolves who came here came for a larger purpose. 
She shrugged softly at this and ghosted a warrior's smile at the question. 

"I have found enemies in the form of fellow wolf, in bear, and cat." She answered, gesturing with a paw to her face and a shrug of her shoulders as she mentioned the cougar. 
"It was a cat I faced alone, and gained most of my bigger scars from. The warpaint over my face, the battle-cloak over my shoulders into my chest, and over my hips into my legs. The bear I faced a year ago with my former pack. And wolves I have faced both alone and with brothers in arms." Nyra added, telling a brief tale of her life over the past couple years. 
She missed the Saints and their might dearly, and hope smouldered in her core to bring it all back to life. 

And for the first time in a while, she thought of them, of Arlette. Dear Arlette...her and her pups, lost with no trace. Kynareth and Simmik, gone to the wind. Many faces, gone. 
Few, still present. 

She tucked the memories back into her chest armor-plate, gaze still upon the Speaker.
Health (100/100)
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
She spoke of cat. She spoke of bear. Gesturing lightly to the scars that were carved into her skin by both tooth and nail. Gnarly in their own right.

But it is the mention of wolf that catches her interest.

Tell me of your former pack. Were they fighters as you were?
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra notes the interest in the face of Morgana.

"They were. But originally I wasn't their leader. I worked to that position over many months. Our main bonding experiences were pack hunts and sparring. It was how I grew to be who I am now." She sighed softly, speaking further;
"Due to our nature we had many unfriendly relations. Towards the spark of war, I was at once the only leader left, and we crumbled. The other leader had swept himself and his wife and family away elsewhere." She held bitterness in her voice as she mentioned this act of betrayal and hurt. There wasn't much more to say, in her opinion.
Health (100/100)