Ravensblood Forest A New Home
104 Posts
Ooc — The System
Private 
Lorelai was exhausted, and had been sleeping more than normal as of late. She had finally accepted that she was likely expecting pups, and she had managed to hold herself together remarkably well. She hadn't had an episode in days, and she was feeling tentatively optimistic about what was to come. While she did not yet have her brother by her side, she felt safe with Avery and Violante.

Violante had finally taken her to the forest, and it was in awe that she stared up at the massive sequoias and their bleeding trunks. She looked hesitantly at Violante, then asked, uncertain, "This... this will be ours?"
Physical Health (100/100)

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

Lorelai is current dealing with the loss of her family.

Lorelai hears and sees things others cannot. She is beginning to believe that she can commune with the dead.
"Regular speech." | "Voice of the dead." | Visions of the dead.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante was almost certain by now that Lorelai was pregnant with Vorilye's children - she had been sleeping more, and had complained of nausea. Otherwise, she was handling it well, which Violante found rather impressive given the young woman's unstable situation. When questioned about the forest, Violante nodded, saying, "Yes, that is the hope. Avery and I have begun marking the borders already." She peered at Lorelai closely, then asked, "What skills do you have? Avery has decided to take up the role of Warden, and will lead our future warriors." She knew Lorelai had her issues, but Violante didn't think she would be useless - on her good days, she was as normal as she or Avery, which frankly wasn't saying much, given their histories.

Mental Health (100/100)

104 Posts
Ooc — The System
Lorelai pondered Violante's words, humming softly. Her ears fell back slightly as she said apologetically, "I... I don't really know. My nightmares make it hard..." She trailed off, paws scraping in the dirt. "I never know when they'll come, or when they'll end." She hated how much her episodes controlled her life. "But I think I should stay within our borders." She would feel safest in the forest, where the bulk of the pack would be. Then, she thought of her pups - she was quite certain she was pregnant by now - and she said, "I can take care of the young. We'd be in the middle of the pack, so others could keep an eye on me if... if they need to." It would not be ideal, but it was one way she could think of contributing.

Lorelai is healthy.

Mental Health (60/100)

Lorelai is current dealing with the loss of her family.

Lorelai hears and sees things others cannot. She is beginning to believe that she can commune with the dead.
"Regular speech." | "Voice of the dead." | Visions of the dead.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante had never seen one of Lorelai's episodes, so she had no idea just how bad they could be, but she was tentatively hopeful. "You'll have two months until they arrive - that should give you enough time to prepare." Violante had never been around whelps before - her natal pack had not had puppies since Vex - so she had no advice to offer; she just figured they would learn together. Everyone had to start somewhere.

"You will be Sacrarium's first Mystic." Violante debated now whether or not she should visit nearby packs; she could not ask Lorelai to find a tutor, but perhaps she could bring one back. "For now, I want you to rest; I've got to go back out on patrol." The Vicera got to her paws, then dipped her head to Lorelai as she obeyed, curling up and resting her head on her paws. "And before I forget - Sacrarium has a new member. His name is Azarov, and he is black-furred like me. I will find him, and ask him to stay close to the dens, should you need him." Then, she turned and left Lorelai to rest.

Mental Health (100/100)