Dragoncrest Cliffs Outreach
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
tagging leadership but AW @Erzulie @Rosalyn

Violante had left the bleeding tree forest from the north; her eyes fell upon the vast sea before her, then her gaze turned eastward. There had to be someone, somewhere, who could teach Lorelai.  She had travelled for over a day when, finally her nose picked up the scents of many wolves, her ears perked forward. She found the border back many feet away, then gave out a short call for leadership. 

Violante had not met any of the packs in the area, and she was admittedly a bit nervous, but she would not let it show; she would remain composed, and would patiently await whoever would approach.
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
there was a thin black wolfess at their borders. with rosalyn stepped down, the obsidian had doubled her patrols. it did not take long until she was before the stranger.
mismatched gaze shifted to the notched ear and then back to the wary dark features. "dis be sapphique an' i be erzulie."
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
A female approached and introduced herself, and Violante bowed her head in greeting, saying, "A pleasure, Erzulie of Sapphique. I am Violante Cruor, future leader of Sacrarium, a pack I am building with my mate. I come seeking a tutor for one of my wolves." Her words were straight to the point. She awaited Erzulie's response, hoping she had not come all this way for nothing. If Erzulie could not help Violante, maybe she could point her to someone who could.

Mental Health (100/100)

318 Posts
Ooc —
feel free to skip, she's just here as 'backup'

jorunn lingered in the background.

the stranger on their borders left a sour taste in the granite's mouth. already come to ask things of the pack before any good intentions had been established.

copper eyes remained hard fixed upon the stranger as she awaited to see if she might be needed here for more than just watchful eyes.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
the obsidian flicked her gaze over the newcomer. jorunn was close; she felt the pressure of the saltwolf's eyes boring into the stranger. violante cruor of sacrarium. a pack that was not yet existent. "i do not know any'ting about you or your wolves," she said quietly.
a pause: this was invitation for the other to speak and to explain her purpose. sapphique was an aloof world. little they shared and little they took. her eyes searched the shadowcast face.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mention of non-consensual breeding.

When another approached, Violante dipped her head in greeting, but otherwise awaited Erzulie's response. She did not really expect an immediate yes, and as it was, Violante was a new leader, and had not yet learned the art of diplomacy; when she had served Vex, she had kept out of the politics. Her current path, however, would thrust her into it, and Violante would either learn, or break - time would tell.

When Erzulie did speak, Violante bowed her head again, but this time it was with a grimace expressing regret - she realized this was a lot to ask. "Apologies, my pack's situation is - unfortunately - less than ideal. The wolf who needs a mentor is an expecting mother. She was... attacked, and she is not of sound mind. She wishes to care for the pack's young, where she can also be under other's supervision, for everyone's safety." She would pause, then she nodded westward.

"We have settled in Ravensblood Forest, about a day's journey west of here. My mate and I left our birth packs in order to start our own family. We seek friendship, and peace... A new start, for we have all led very troubled lives." Violante could not think of anything else to say - everything she said was true.

Mental Health (100/100)

1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
"do you mean to say dat dis woman be assaulted by a man? would it not be better for me to show you how de pregnancy could be ended?" she asked directly, bluntly. but the idea of lives already chaotic and more to be born stirred something inside her.
"what do you expect to give in return?" she asked. without knowing her own future, she might consider whatever thing could be beneficial in this offering.
but first erzulie wished to hear more of this woman who had been so roughened. "what state is her mind in?"
she felt she knew where this pack might wish to lay its head. it was a striking place.
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante had not thought about terminating the pregnancy - and somehow she didn't think Lorelai would agree to it. And, of course, there was the matter of timing. "It has been two weeks since the attack - I don't know if she would agree to terminate, even if it is still possible. She didn't mention an interest in terminating, at any rate." 

When asked what she would give in return, Violante said simply, "I would give whatever you would think fair." Talk then turned to Lorelai, and the Vicera answered, frowning, "We are uncertain what it is, but she sees things that don't exist, she hears things that no one else can... Her reality is... broken, when she has one of her episodes. She calls them nightmares."

Mental Health (100/100)

1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
two weeks. erzulie hummed beneath her breath. the attempt of herbs might very well take the mother's own life. it could not be successfully done. the obsidian was quiet as the other went on, offering anything. though the jet female was measured, the seawife wondered if there was an element of panic here.
nightmares. "den i expect her sleep is haunted," the spicewolf murmured. her voice was softer now, bordering agreement though she had not yet chosen.
"i will speak wid my eldest about what you can give. she is to inherit de pack. in de meantime, bring her here. if she is to spend time wid us, she should know us." a pause. "you wish for her to be taught de skills of child-rearing? or how to soothe her mind?"
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
At Erzulie's words, Violante bowed her head, feeling a surge of relief wash over her; the other woman had not agreed, but this was a start. "Thank you, Erzulie. She's to be our first Mystic - if she could be taught the art of herbs and healing along with raising children, Sacrarium would be in your debt." The Vicera knew little about these arts herself, and she couldn't help but wonder - was there a plant that could help the mind? If there was, then Lorelai's future would be looking very bright indeed. "I will have one of my wolves bring her here."

Mental Health (100/100)

1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
erzulie nodded. sacracrium could be a trusted companion, as the redhawks were, even if the coastal pack did not need allies. she dipped her head to violante. "have her call for us here."
she saw little reason not to share her knowledge, though a good portion of it was for her daughter alone. and for sobo, she decided, the things that she had brought with her from the bayou.
she nodded to the black she-wolf and then glanced to jorunn. their meeting was at an end, and the granite was invited to walk with her along the shoreline if she chose.
318 Posts
Ooc —
jorunn had her concerns with all of this.

a cursed woman coming to live within sapphique, sapphique who was still in strides of change. from a pack who did not even stand yet, who could not take care of their own it seemed.

she soured briefly only to find her light once more as erzulie made it clear this meeting was over. she would fall in line with the obsidian, eager to find peace in her company.