Arrow Lake I don’t want money [M]
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
All Welcome 
For @Kallik if you have the time ;) thought it’d be fun for these two to catch up!

The coy mix journeys just beyond wapun meadow in search of water. It’s frigid outside but one still has to stay hydrated. So inconvenient thirst and hunger is — keeping her from doing useful things and the such. 

When she runs into the river, she follows the line of it upstream to the vast expanse of mountains that linger there with her eyes. If she remembers right, that’s where that canyon lies. She has no intentions of staining her fur though so she decides to remain by the cold, rushing river.

Trying her luck at getting a drink and not slipping in, she inches steadily towards the bank. Dipping her head down and folds her forearms and laps at the ice cold water with a scowl on her face. Water droplets collect on her whiskers and fur due to the splashing of waves and once she’s had her fill she’s eagerly prancing away from it.

She pads languidly over the snow, full tail swishing behind her as she merely exists. Deciding to dig a little hole in the snow and curl up to groom herself. She laps at pink paw pads and rubs them over her face to wipe the water from her beautiful, silvery fur.

She enjoys the winter time, for her coat is thick enough to sustain her in times like these. Plus, she blends in with the snow beautifully — like a ghost, one would never be able to tell she was there if it weren’t for the prints she’d leave behind.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
She may have been able to hide among the snow from a normal wolf, but not from Kallik; he spent every single day searching for things that didn't belong, and his eyes immediately found the hump of her body against the lines of the ground.

He had done this many times already—running off strangers that were too close to the canyon. So the auxillary trotted over, ready to demand what they were doing here. Except he recognized her scent; it was familiar but he couldn't place it at first. It wasn't until he got closer that it all clicked.

Pandora? he asked, coming to stop a short distance from the woman.
Inuttuk
Common
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
A pink tongue licks over small paws and rubs them along her face, efficiently grooming the water from her pelt. After she’s craning her head around and nipping and licking at a few spots on her perfect pelt. Not a single scratch on her — that’s just how she likes it. Her physical appearance means a lot to her so she tries to maintain its appearance. 

Only she’s interrupted by the sound of crunching snow hitting her ears and the large fox like appendages swivel at the sound. A second later he head is lifting from her grooming position to determine whether or not she’s in danger. That’s when she sees a big wolf of ashen grey agouti. Her eyes search for his own and a handsome face is what she’s looking at next. 

Pandora? The man calls and her ears perk up even more.

Oh my gosh. She’s thinking as a smooth, but excited smile overcomes her face.

“Is that Kallik?” She’s humming out as she moves to stand, not bothering to shake the snow from her pelt as she trots over.

She eyes him down and drinks in his appearance the closer she gets. Shamelessly smooshing her body into his when she reaches him. Slipping her lithe body along his like a cat, tail waving quietly at her hocks. She slithers along his left side, over his rump, and bounces next to him on his right with a playful nip to the neck.

“It’s been a long time, my ashen friend.” She chirps with a smile. “You’ve come to see Pandora? How did you know she was in town, hmm?” She questions playfully as she quirks a circular brow up, a devilish look coming to her pretty face.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
She was a vixen if he ever saw one. He watched her agile movements as she pulled herself up and moved over to him. His eyes followed her cat-like affection as she moved from his left side and around before settling against his right shoulder. She had said something before, but his mind suddenly shorted out. The auxillary felt her teeth against his neck and he raised an eyebrow and settled his icy gaze over her. 

I came here to run off who I thought was a stranger, but I found you instead. His expression was scolding but it wasn't genuine. You are very close to Mereo, he told her. She certainly knew how to push all the right buttons. She was a lovely creature and last time she had cruelly left him wanting. But guilt swelled in his chest for some reason as he entertained the idea of nipping her in return.
Inuttuk
Common
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
She sprite woman knows she has his attention and that’s what she wants — to captivate him. She loves mostly any type of attention, as long as it doesn’t require her head getting ripped from her shoulders. And even then, she can work with that. Still, she likes the way his eyes follow her as she runs along him, playful, blood red eyes gazing up to him with easygoing mischief.

Only, when she’s nipping at him that really gets his attention. He settles that icy, emerald gaze on her and she smirks up to him confidently. Large ears cupping forward she tilts her head as she hears his lightly scolding words.

I came here to run off who I thought was a stranger, but I found you instead.

She allows a casual laugh to escape her at his tone and words. “Brave of you, Kallik.” She comments softly and playfully as he continues.

You are very close to Mereo. 

He chides at her with his deep voice, but she can tell he isn’t making it as serious as he probably does with outright strangers. Pandora is no stranger, she almost had her taste of the man before. Though she had planned on coming back to follow through, she never did. She intends to change that.

So, with her constant siren gaze and her sweet, but oh so deadly smile, she hums at his last sentence. Rubbing herself along his chest and running her tail along his cheek, muzzle and chin before moving a few paces away from him. 

It’s then she tilts her head, large ears facing backwards and a devilish glint in her intoxicating eyes. “Oh? And this is where Kallik lives now, yes? With a pack too.” She comments and questions. Her teeth show in a smile. “Will your friends eat me if I get too close? I love the thrill.” 
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Kallik wondered if she ever took anything seriously. He was almost envious of her ability to be so carefree and open; Kallik was neither of those things. 

But he was weak where pretty girls were concerned. 

Her tail caressed his face as she started to move away, but he was able to get in a nip to her thigh before she was out of reach. He wondered how she managed to smell so nice. Her coat was immaculate, leading him to believe she spent a considerable amount of time on grooming herself. 

The knot of guilt writhed in his chest—Aquene smelled earthy and warm. She was a light in the constant storm of his mind. But he had no illusions that she felt the same. He barely even knew what he felt. It would be so easy to just follow Pandora into a bliss that would give him a break from his thoughts and feelings. Ruin things before they had a chance to ruin him. 

The vixen's beckoning voice pulled him from his inner turmoil. 

We have claimed the canyon, he lifted his head in the direction of home. To her question, he offered her a heated look. Not if you were with me, he told her. He could tell the idea excited her; she was reckless, the auxillary could be the same at times. Kallik walked over to her and stood beside her so that he could run his teeth through her scruff and nip at her soft skin. 

The knot squirmed again, but a heat had started to form in his stomach at the same time. The two feelings were so opposite that it was painful. 

What are you doing here? he asked, nipping harder at her scruff.
Inuttuk
Common
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Slapping on this warning just in case hehehe

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy flirting and mild sexuality ;)

Oh yes, she’s very carefree. She’s a wandering soul and merely lives her life how she pleases. She goes where she pleases and she does what she pleases. Whenever she pleases. 

This is one of those types of situations. She likes Kallik, so therefore she will try her luck at having him. She is a creature of trickery and lust — a symptom of her carefree ways, of course. 

So when she moves away from him and teases him with the plush of her tail and a whiff of her scent, she smirks internally. She might just get what she wants. And judging by the nip he gets at her thigh, she has him. She’s almost squeaking out her surprise, it’s a soft noise, not terribly loud. Shooting him a playful side eye after, she continues on with her questions and assumptions. 

She listens intently, despite the the heat dwelling in her abdomen from his teasing teeth. He informs her that they’ve taken up the canyon as their home and then makes her eyes light up with muted interest. He’d be close then, because she’s planning on trying to hitch a ride with that one eyed coyote and his band of misfits for a while. She’d definitely want to play with him again sometime. 

But it’s her next question that shows the males own excitement. His statement catches her rather off guard and she’s offering him a pleasantly surprised expression. Smoothing it over with her usual lusty, siren eyes and that confident half smile of hers. 

“Is that an invitation?” She purrs in question then, watching his paws bring him closer.

She bravely meets him halfway, softly knocking her head into his chest and neck and slotting her body against his own. Her long, full tail arches over his shoulders and side, softly swishing along his pale agouti pelt.

“Does it matter?” She hums carelessly, only really caring about the wolf teething at her sensitive neck. She cranes her head up for him so he has better access to her neck. Nibbling at his ear and lapping a pink tongue over the shell of it before she speaks silkily. “This is much better than what I came here for anyway.” Comes her shameless purr.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
She would be easier to resist if she wasn't so damn forward. It made his reason and logic go right out the window. 

He ignored her first question because they both knew it was not an invitation; he was just speaking facts, and she had chosen to turn it suggestive. It was her way, and he found that he liked it. 

She returned his affection in many ways. He could feel her tail draped across his back. Does it matter? she asked, and he was confused for a moment because he had forgotten his own question. Then she was leaning into him, reaching up with delicate teeth and tongue to tease the sensitive skin of his ear. 

Kallik closed his eyes to her next words, a hard swallow moving down his throat. It took everything in him not to grab her and pull her beneath him right there. 

or it could be taken as the high expectation i have of your understanding, to the point where i feel you should know these things. The imperator's words suddenly appeared in his mind. It was like Germanicus was standing right there, telling him that again. He was supposed to have more control. 

Pandora was beautiful and enticing, and he knew he could have her, but he couldn't help the nagging in the back of his mind that told him there was a particular healer he would rather do this with. 

With his eyes still closed and his words gruff, he told her: I will get in trouble. It was the truth. Germanicus would know because he always knew, and Kallik would have to face his disappointment again. He would push that damn boulder all over Mereo if it meant he didn't have to face a disappointed imperator again. It was enough to kill the mood.
Inuttuk
Common
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Their combined warmth has Pandora almost shivering with delight when she hears him intake a breath and swallow. she loves the way his teeth feel on her nape. She loves the way he towers over her. She wants to feel what it’s like to have him tower over her in a different type of way. 

Her goal would be obvious at this point, with her writhing against him and such. She even tries to give teasing bites and licks to hie own neck and chest. That is until she feels a different type of tension enter the room. And she’s peering up to him curiously, almost knowingly. Her gaze doesn’t hold straight up disappointment when his words reach her ears, but her brows raise softly in question. Where her mouth had been relaxed and absent of her usual smile while he had been nipping at her neck, he’d watch as it blooms on her face once more. It lacks most of her teasing though.

She chuckles softly as she rubs herself along him before taking a few steps away from him, but still so close. Her tail shifts across his neck and she looks over her shoulder to meet the males forest green eyes. Promiscuity swirls in her lusty gaze and he smile finds itself seated back on her lips.

“You have a woman, Kallik? Or man perhaps? Does it matter which?” She purrs loosely before turning around to face him. She’s not angry at all, maybe just a touch disappointed but that’s to be expected. “I guess this is what I get for teasing you so long ago, huh?” She chuckles smoothly with a soft squinting of her eyes as he smile grows.

Only she pads towards him languidly, coming nose to nose with him, her eyes sultry and cunning. “And what trouble would you get into? I’m curious.”
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He hated the way his words had changed her expression. If she had found him months earlier, he would have been all revved and ready to go. But she hadn't. She was here now, and even if his feelings weren't reciprocated, he still felt unavailable. His heart would not be in it, and the lovely Pandora did not deserve that. 

She put space between them, and he was grateful even if it caused guilt to swell in his chest. Pandora asked if he had someone, and he shrugged his muscular shoulders. Sort of, he told her. It would be all he would offer on the subject, regardless of her questioning. Kallik grunted at her next words. I guess so, he told her, though his tone was teasing. 

To her last question, he said: I am a soldier now. I am not supposed to be messing around outside the pack. If we were together, the imperator would likely find out and punish me for it. It was not something he wished to repeat.
Inuttuk
Common
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
So the big, strong, ashen wolf does have a plaything already. Pandora isn’t surprised, he is quite the catch. Still, he offers her playful words which satisfies her some, but not as much as it would’ve had he agreed to go through with their heated coupling.

I am a soldier now. I am not supposed to be messing around outside the pack. If we were together, the imperator would likely find out and punish me for it.

Those words make a devilish smile crawl onto her face as she meets him with a knowing look. 

“Who do you fear getting punished by more, Kallik?” She purrs, toeing closer to him. “Your Imperator or your lover?” Comes her softly teasing question.

She doesn’t say it to make fun of him or anything of the such. She asks it as a legitimate question. Pandora does have to admit that she finds the rule odd, but who is she to say anything about it?
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
It was a question he wasn't sure how to answer at first. He honestly didn't know which he feared more—the imperator's wrath and disappointment or the knowledge that Aquene might find out and think less of him. They weren't together or anything, but he couldn't shake the feeling that that it would hurt her still. 

Kallik raised an eyebrow and closed the distance between them so that he could nip at her cheek. Why does it matter? he asked instead. He wasn't sure he wanted to allow her that far into his thoughts. He could just give in, and then there would be no more probing questions.
Inuttuk
Common
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Why does it matter? He asks with a playful nip to her cheek. The move makes her smile up to him and a breathy laugh to escape her lips. She shrugs her shoulders then.

“It doesn’t. I’m just a curious girl.” She says softly with a hint of mischief. 

After, she’d turn around, of course unable to resist running her body along his chest as she does. Booping the tip of her tail to his nose as she slowly saunters off. She tilts her head to watch him over her shoulder just as she’d done earlier.

“Well, handsome, I’ll be seeing you. I got a date with a very dangerous man.” She purrs to him then, offering him a soft wink.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He watched her walk away only for a few moments. Part of him was frustrated that he had to control himself, but mostly he was just glad he wouldn't have to carry more guilt around. 

After a few moments, the auxillary would turn and trot off towards the canyon.
Inuttuk
Common