Blackwater Islands I’ve got my contact high
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
All Welcome 
The executioner moves along the beach, head level with massive shoulders at a languid pace. His eyes search far and wide for @Arashi

Though he does not know this man’s name, he knows that he goes with Fury to begin the new Saints. Though Alduin also does not know that Fury has postponed the raise of said pack — his birth pack. He wants to eye the man down, see if he would even be capable of becoming a Saint. For the name is not grandeur, it’s monstrous and gritty — only meant for those who can take it. 

Fury is a clear example of this as well as his mother, @Simmik and his father, Kynareth. Both Hardy wolves with no room for pity or hesitation when blood needs to be spilt. Would this man be like that? He plans to see.

So Alduin would continue his unrushed search for the man until he finds him. Only his patience wares thin, especially because he doesn’t even know what he looks like. So Alduin would tilt his head and let loose a deep, rumbling howl with the man’s name attached, expecting him to come to the young Saints-man’s call.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Another step along the path of the unknown lands. Arashi had barely begun to understand what was between the pale one, Fury, and the puny dark one, The Listener. Though, suppose it wasn't meant for him to understand.

None else other than the two had been met, so it came as a surprise when a call rang through the air, beckoning him. 

Who the hell was that? He wondered, even more curious as to how the stranger knew his name. 

Only one way to find out.. He then reckoned, veering his route in the direction of this voice.

They who had called had not been far behind his trail. It took only a quarter mile's distance to find them; or so he assumed it was them.

A gargantuan being, like Fury, Arashi was. He moved forward with an imposing stare, lip curled ever so. The only to have ever beckoned the hogo-sha before had been the former Warcheif, and even then, she had earned the right. Who was this one to assume they had mimicked such authority?

A boy.Why is it that my name has befallen your tongue?The harsh inquiry was stripped from the tongue like sap from a tree. Teeth clicked once, demanding that he be answered promptly. 

376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Not long after his howl rings out is Alduin met with a giant man, much like the hellhound’s pale friend. His coat is dark agouti, black accents paint the tips of his fur in many places. Though when he is showing himself, it is with the slightest curl of his lip and an attitude on his tongue. Which Alduin finds hilariously unsatisfactory. Not only does it piss him off, but Alduin is surprised @Fury had not told the stranger of his presence among the Blackwater folks. Especially if he was going to be joining the new Saints.

So immediately when the man shows and speaks the dark prince would scoff, bloody eyes darkening fearlessly. He too makes himself larger, showcasing his own need for dominance — especially to a man that would automatically be below him. Alduin always has a feral look to his wine red orbs, and his own scarred lips would curl into a distasteful sneer.

You are the one who should be watching his tongue.” He hums in that rasping, smokey voice of his. “I am Alduin, my father ruled the Saints with Fury as his right hand and I hold the rank of executioner here on these islands. So perhaps it’d be a good idea to show some respect.” Alduin’s voice holds his own attitude to his tone, a harsh one too. 

He is not frightened in the slightest by a fight breaking out, for Alduin cannot die and he also cannot lose. It’s that simple. His confidence knows no bounds. 

“You had planned to join the new Saints did you not?” He spits then, the impossibly deep rumble of his voice demanding attention as well as the harsh ruby of his eyes.

Tag for reference but you’re welcome to have her join/watch the interaction, Liv <3
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Jaw clenched firmly, Arashi found it far too difficult to sit and endure the domineering speech.

This boy couldn't have been more than a year of age, if that. Who was he to think that a mere word, or so-called "rank", was what gave him authority?

Do you honestly believe I would fear a boy like you? You have given me no reason to show you any respect. I don't give a shit what rank you have claimed here. As far as I can see, it has earned you nothing more than an arrogant tongue and prideful attitude. Repeat these words to your leader. I could care less. My oath was made for Fury and Fury alone. That should have been enough of an answer towards the query. The Saints were meant to be his new home; his new responsibility.. not this place.

Alduin could throw as many insults and threats at Arashi as he desired. It would never affect him.. but it would eventually annoy him to the point of no return.

376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Roll thread here! Sorry Alduin’s an ass lmao he get booty hurt easily T^T

Alduin also found it difficult to sit an endure the other man’s spunky, disrespectful words. How dare him? Had Fury not spoken of the dark prince to this man? He clearly had no respect. Though Alduin does have to admit, he has the Saint spirit, but that’s all Alduin’s willing to give him. He would give him something else though…

…Something that starts with a ‘t’ and ends  with ‘eeth’.

So Alduin would scoff easily at him, even allowing a rolling laugh to accompany it. He knows men like him hate to be laughed at, so that’s just what Alduin does, despite the humorless tone it has. 

“Then perhaps I must give you a reason to respect me.” Is all he says before lunging for him.

Kicking up dirt and rocks alike, the brindled brute would move into action quickly. Surging forward and snapping directly at Arashi’s face, hoping to definitely leave a mark for him to remember Alduin by. He would soon regret not allowing Alduin to be civil like he was trying to be. Because now he is nothing such and when he battles, he battles like it’s a life and death situation.

The hellhound would seek to shred and tear any flesh on his face or neck he could reach, uncaring if he severely injured him. For if he dies, then it is meant to be. If he dies, then he was too weak to be a Saint.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Oh, no.. please, don't apologize! I like a challenging character! Adds some spice to the mix ^-^

And now he would laugh. So crude, but full of splendor all the while. Perhaps Arashi would have enjoyed a companionship with this boy, had he not been so set on forcing the hogo-sha unto submission.

"Then perhaps I must give you a reason to respect me." So he says.

What sort of fool did Alduin take him for?

The
Executioner came rushing forward, teeth out and ready to draw blood.

You underestimate me, boy. A low snarl admitted, saliva bubbling at the folds of his lips. And for this, you will regret.||

Lurching backwards, Arashi used the weight against his feet to push him forward and meet the shadowed warrior head on. Being the last of approach, Alduin would indeed make contact first. He could feel as a tooth snagged against his snout, drawing a long scar upon it. A strong one indeed, but one too blind to act with thought. As he had been so keen only for triumph and the blood of his opponent upon him, the boy had no sense of where he was aiming. The hound would use this to his advantage.

Flattening his form against the ground, Arashi steered clear of the snapping teeth. Once again pushing forward with all weight and might, the man lunged forward with a shoulder aiming to slam against the chest and a set of hungry fangs eager to clamp over a waning forelimb.

376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
The man is a warrior as well, Alduin can tell by his quick reaction time. The second the hellhound is slashing into his face he rebuttals his attack. That’s means this fight would be a fair one — a good one — a bloody one. Or at least Alduin hopes it’s bloody.

So when the other snaps back at him, Alduin can feel the flesh of his own face tearing. Blood seeps over his face and flies about to paint the sand a beautiful, deep red. So early in the fight too and the pair are already bleeding all over the place. Only a half a second later, the larger brute shoved himself into Alduin’s chest with a hard, muscular shoulder, easily knocking the breath from him. Snatching up his forearm another second later, Alduin growls savagely, drool and blood dribbling from his own maw and wine red eyes locking into the man’s downward form. 

A perfect opportunity…

His jaws would open wide, wide, wide, dropping his head down and locking his teeth into the flesh at the base of the other wolf’s skull. He isn’t quaint about it either. Biting less on his scruff and more on the back of his head where the skin tightens. He hopes one of his canines will luckily puncture through that thick head of his, but he doubts he will get that lucky. Still, when his teeth latch on, he would spread his hind legs in a more secure stance and shake his head viciously. Hoping to also make the man dizzy enough to yank his leg from his searching jaws.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

A sudden gasp from the opposing let's Arashi know that breath was stolen, if even for a moment. He dare not look to revel in his triumph, however, for his grip would be held strong.

Alduin had certainly not enjoyed the hound's tricks. The groan of displeasure and snarl of agony and fury combined were his giveaways. Teeth that had before scarred the man's face came down brutally to meet Arashi's head. They gripped for anything, tearing at fur and skin. There was pain and writhing within, but no voice would admit so. This fight would end with submission to the stronger, not by hasty surrender. 

Continuing to grip the boy's forearm, Arashi tugged hard. By now, much strength from loss of blood and weariness had been driven, but the hound was determined, thus leading him onward. If only he could pull hard enough, Alduin could be met with loss of balance and be sent sprawling over the earth. With this outcome, another disadvantage would present itself against the arrogant boy. Arashi would have the perfect path lain open to lunge for the throat. Revenge would be sought. The body would be shaken as his head had been moments before. Fur would be ripped and flesh would be scorned. Blood would pour and leave his mark. Alduin had chosen to ignore the given warnings and underestimate the man presented before him. He would reap what he'd sown. These consequences would be endured, willingly or not.

376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
We’re blessed with good rolls! Usually the dice gods do me dirty af haha (I don’t count the 6 lol that was kind of a good roll).
Also just cause Arashi’s health is gone you can still roll and whoever has the bigger number in the negatives loses.
So rn it’s:
Al HP: 2
Ar HP: -3
Also idk if I like the abuse but I think I have a crush on Arashi now LOL

The man has gusto, relentlessly chewing on Alduin’s arm. He knows it would be practically useless after this fight — too many puncture marks to walk properly (or at least without a limp). 

Still, Alduin is also relentless, all his years of trauma and pent up anger help his adrenaline. He’s practically fueled by the fury he holds close to his heart. He has honed it through meditation and training, but oftentimes he is still a slave to it. His father has relentlessly trained him for months as well, so he expects a victory despite his age. Plus if Alduin won against him, it would say a lot about the man he fights with. Since he believes Alduin’s age is an issue when it comes to skill and respect apparently.

Anyhow, despite Alduin crunching jaws I got he back of his skull, the would-be-Saint carries on strong. He’s even able to yank the dark prince to the ground in a flurry of flying fangs and limbs. The other would tower over the prince and Alduin would bare wild teeth at him, snapping at his face in an attempt to keep him from his throat, but to no avail of course. Vicious jaws meet the soft, plush fur of his neck and tear. He feels warmth blossom from the wound — blood. 

Alduin isn’t done yet though. No, no, no, not at all. He would keep fighting until his last breath and would have not one single regret if or when he dies. This attitude persists here, as he tries to tuck his chin and squish the others bloody face against the white diamond on his barreled chest. This alone won’t help him, so he puts well muscled and strong legs to work. Sending a kick with both hind legs to his soft underbelly. One goes for his guts and the other goes for his dangly bits — a man’s all to well known weak spot. All the while, while still tucking his chin, he lashes out for his face once more, specifically going for his eyes. Whether he is successful or not, this man will bleed.
119 Posts
Ooc — hela
The sounds of a fight drew the demon from his work, readying the training areas for future thaumaturges to learn. 

At first, he wondered if something was happening at the borders. But as he got closer to the commotion, he realized they were no where near the water. 

When he realized his brother was fighting one of the new acolytes, Tulok grew angry. The smell of blood was heavy in the air and as he arrived, he released a commanding snarl. 

What is going on here? he demanded to know, his roaring voice booming out over the sounds of the fight. There would be no way for them not to hear him.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Dust flew. Fur flailed against the forced breeze. Arashi could taste the drawn blood from the boy beneath his hold. 

Alduin thrashed his paws, but the hound would not release. Claws trailed along his snout, adding to the amount of scars. He even tried to force away his hold with a tucked face. Hind limbs flailed too, aiming for his underbelly and man parts. Arashi could see this from the corner of his eye and managed to dance to the side. One foot did scrape against the site between his legs, but this wasn't the first had ever been struck; thus, the pain wasn't overbearing. 

This new position allowed him to re-angle the hold on the Executioner's throat. While Arashi continued to shake the figure violently. Crimson flood spewed around him, staining the man's chest. He raised a foot and pressed down over Alduin's shoulder.

All the while of this continuous battery, a loud voice called out over the sound of growls and snarls. The hound's nose twitched. As it appeared, their fight would come to an end. No one would lose their life, today.

Giving a final shake, Arashi's released his hold, letting what of the boy had been in the air to slump over the ground with a thud. He then turned to face the one who had addressed the squabbling pair. 

I was just giving your "Executioner" a reality check. A smart mouthed one, he is. He spoke with heaving breaths; and rightfully so, given the many wounds he had endured to result triumphant against the arrogant boy. The cold tone would not sneer, but it was far too clear of how much disdain he held.

376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin’s not surprised by the man’s vigor in battle, for Alduin’s in the same. Yet Alduin does not see how his kicks hardly land, he has a vicious grip on his throat. Perhaps Alduin has something to learn from him after all. 

Something Alduin is surprised about is his brother’s voice ringing out to thing — loud and booming, full of anger and question. His eyes would shift over briefly, but his attack on the male’s face and soft belly would continue until he’d pull off. The dark hellhound would scoff as he does so, taking in a deep breath for air much needed afterwards, a low growl simmering on his lips as he death glares the other two men. 

How dare his brother interrupt them. Alduin would’ve gotten out of his hold eventually…

Still, he would stand, visibly not putting much weight on his injured leg and sneering out a low “As if.” to the agouti man. 

He addresses his brother then, a deep scowl on his bloody face. “A fight, brother, what does it look like?” He rumbles out, voice ripe with dark sarcasm.
119 Posts
Ooc — hela
Neither answer from them pleased the speaker. They should not be fighting amongst themselves. While Tulok could understand his brother's demand for respect from the new acolyte, he didn't understand why he had jumped to fighting before anything else.

Acolyte, he said first. The executioner answers to the listener only. You would be wise to remember that in the future. His stare was cold, hard ice. I am the speaker; it is my job to teach you what it means to be a druid. Come and find me later and we can talk about your goals here. Tulok was the more composed of the brothers, but if the acolyte argued, then he would be dealt with accordingly. 

The other man dismissed, the demon turned to his brother. Must you solve everything with fighting, brother? He looked him over. Alduin was a mess of wounds just as the acolyte was. There are other ways—better ways to gain respect from the acolytes. We do need them to stay and learn to be druids. He was growing tired of having these conversations with his brother. He hoped something could be done to help him sooner rather than later.
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin watches his brother back as he gazes at them. Then he expectantly follows  his gaze over to large agouti wolf. He takes some satisfaction in the tongue lashing Tulok gives him, but otherwise Alduin wouldn’t say a word. He would give the other a hardly there look that says ‘I told you so’ though. 

Only Alduin knows he won’t get out of this without his own disciplinary speech from his second-born sibling. Despite Tulok’s unsaid verbal dismissal, Alduin wouldn’t look over to the male whether he stays or leaves — uncaring what he does afterall. He would gaze back to Tulok when he begins speaking to him then. Trying to resist rolling his eyes at him for the lecture.

Must you solve everything with fighting, brother?

That first sentence makes Alduin huff out an almost laugh, his mouth tending at the corners. His brows furrow teasingly as he looks at his brother with pained amusement. 

“Yes.” Is all Alduin would say, mostly just to get on his nerves.

Tulok would continue though, surely after giving him an unimpressed look at his single worded answer. 

“We are men. We can handle the fight. That was the one who was supposedly joining Fury with the rise of the new Saints. It’s only proper I test his skill level.” He offers in explanation.
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Arashi listened to the man claiming himself "Speaker". These titles he named were not familiar to the hound. They were far different than any he had heard. It would take some getting used to.

And you, "Speaker", would be wise to know that I answer only to Fury. She is who I swore my allegiance, not your "Listener". Each title was spoken with emphasis. This would be done until each were better understood.

None else but the white woman have earned my respect. Until that changes, don't be so quick to assume what authority you hold over me.

He could have argued further, yes; but he was not as impulsive and foolish as Alduin. Instead, Arashi gave only a sounding farewell — a scoff of contempt before lumbering away. The two brothers would be left to settle their debacle by their own accord. 

119 Posts
Ooc — hela
The demon only offered the man a cold stare as he spoke. He stated he only listened to Fury, but that was not how things worked here. The speaker would have to be sure the acolyte understood his place here. 

He turned to his brother, his expression hard. There are other ways to test his skills, Tulok pointed out. And while he is here, he is a druid and must follow the laws of the druids. That is the only test he needs right now. Why wast time and energy on someone who has not proven themselves worthy here? Really, his brother never thought any further than his teeth and his temper.
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin watches the other male when he speaks with a scowl on his face. Keeping some weight off his paw, but trying not to hold it in the air like a little bitch. He could relate to his words some. If anything Alduin also only answers to one — two — people: his brother and the listener. Still, the connection doesn’t make Alduin want to bite his face off any less. Especially since he almost got bested in their battle. 

He leaves soon enough though, and Alduin would fitfully look towards his brother then, knowing he’s about to get a tongue lashing. 

There are other ways to test his skills. He says, Alduin doesn’t disagree, but he finds skill in battle is much more worth it. If one cannot fight, then one cannot be a Saint. This, Alduin firmly believes.

Still, Alduin has the audacity to roll his eyes at his younger sibling. “Brother, if he is to be a Saint, I must test his skill in battle. Obviously, it is up to par.” He grumbles. “For men like him, the only way to gain respect is through those means.”
119 Posts
Ooc — hela
Perhaps, was all the demon would offer. There was no use in discussing the matter and further because they would never see eye to eye. They were bound by blood, but their minds worked very differently. 

Come, brother; let's go get your wounds treated before they get infected. The speaker did not wish to lose Alduin from something as preventable as infection. And with the way his injuries looked, he would certainly need to help of a healer.
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Perhaps. Is all Tulok has to say and Alduin fights with himself not to roll his eyes. Still, it’s clear his brother is still concerned for him and the newly sustained wounds. And when he suggests he go see a healer he cannot complain or deny this. So he’d follow beside him with barely a hum in reply, limping beside him all the way.