Redsand Canyon angel of [m]ercy
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: conception
Teehee @Kallik -- surprise conception thread

How we forget ourselves, lose our way from the cradle to the grave
You can't replicate or duplicate, gotta find your own way
No one gets out alive, every day is do or die
The one thing you leave behind is
how did you love

-Shinedown, How did you love
Hopefully, this time, they would not be interrupted. A long day’s work deserved a sweet reward, and Aquene only had one thing in mind, slinking back into their den where she knew her husband would soon be returning from patrol. Husband. She wasn’t sure she would ever get used to that word applying to her own life… but she remained steadfast in her decision. In a way, it also felt nice, to not have to worry about pressures. They were married and no one would contest that, even if they had different views on the situation themselves.

Nothing had changed. She was still taking herbal remedies that had been tried and tested within the Trail to suppress her heat because neither of them were ready to be parents just as they had not been ready for marriage. They were still getting to know each other. It was just a word… at least, that was what she kept telling herself. It felt more and more real every single day. She lounged out, stretching her limbs. She felt traces of her heat, though nothing like she knew that others had experienced based on their own descriptions of what it felt like, her scent not changing as drastically as the Matrona’s had certainly as well.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He had ended his day with a particularly grueling training session in which he sparred endlessly with various soldiers. It seemed the imperator was never going to call it quits. But, of course, he did eventually and they were all dismissed, feeling sore and exhausted. 

He was so looking forward to finding Aquene waiting for him in their den; it was all he kept thinking about while he was pushing against his aching muscles. 

The change in her scent may have been subtle, but Kallik picked up on it instantly as he drew close to their quarters. Suddenly, the need that had been stewing in his gut bubbled up and spread heat throughout his veins. 

He walked into the den to find her sprawled out and his eyes raked over her with blatant appreciation. Your scent changed, he managed to say, his voice gravely. Then he was moving over to her and dropping to the ground behind her. He buried his nose into the dark, fur of her neck, pulling in more of delectable smell. 

He nipped and kissed the scruff of her neck, unsure how long he could keep from giving into his want for her. Normally he would ask about her day first, but he was beyond the capacity for words now.
Inuttuk
Common
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She had not missed the way her scent had shifted either. She knew it to not be uncommon so she thought nothing of it. He came into the den and her head turned with a soft and even seductive grin on her features. “It has.” She stated calmly to show she was not concerned about it or the precarious position it could possibly put them in before he dropped next to her, his nose buried in her fur as she shifted to nip behind his ears and down his neck. She loved the freedom of moments like this. It was certainly one of the perks of their situation.

“I’ve missed you.” The collision of scents on his pelt told her all she needed to know about his day: he had been busy. He had been hard at work protecting the pack’s lands and training with the other soldiers just as she had been busy with the thawing, replacing all that could be replaced and building up a proper storage rather than the hodgepodge of herbs she’d been able to maintain during the winter. “I’m glad you’re here now.” Her need grew, but it had felt more and more aggressively in her gut with each passing moment.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
The scutarius was also not concerned with what heat was meant to bring about. Aquene had taken the precautions, and he trusted her completely. Now they could partake in the enjoyable parts of her season without having to deal with children in a few months. 

She nipped at the sensitive area beneath his ear that always sent a shiver down his spine. Now everything felt even more intense. At first, he didn't hear what she said because he was far too preoccupied with the feel of her teeth on his skin. 

But the words registered, even if his processing of them was a bit delayed. Mmm, me too, he offered in response to both of her statements. The words were rumbled against her fur because he refused to pull his nose from her nape. He managed to unscramble his dumb male brain enough to speak further. I like knowing I will find you here when I return at night, he murmured. She was beautiful and perfect and his.
Inuttuk
Common
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She enjoyed being able to lose herself in these moments. She enjoyed everything else fading into the background, noise that was nonexistent in their own little bubble. Even Towhee’s intrusion into their den was something that faded away as a worry. She was fairly certain the woman had learned her lesson and would not attempt again, at least not before her leg was healed. The words rumbled against her fur, sending another shiver down her spine in turn.

His murmur sent an electric shock to her heart and it began to race. He had a way with words, something he often reserved only for her. She was aware of how cold and aloof he could be around the others. She enjoyed being able to evoke this side of him. “I like being here with you, in our own world.” She voiced softly in turn. She was his and he was hers. It felt right. She shifted, nuzzling and kissing along his neck. “I like the way you make me feel.” She added again softly, an almost pleading tone to her voice as she left the double entendre hanging in the air around them. She wanted to feel good and she knew he knew how to make that happen.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Her words made his heart swell with an emotion he couldn't quite name—something similar to adoration but more intense. It made him want to keep her locked away in here so nothing ever happened to her. It was a nice fantasy but he knew he could never actually do that. She had a an important role in the pack and she was more than just his wife. I like it too. It was his favorite part of the day. 

As for her her liking the way he made her feel, Kallik was happy to hear that. He smiled against her nape before possessively nipping her skin there. Good, he rumbled in a moment of male pride. The pleading in her tone was almost unbearable. You make me feel the same way, He returned, his voice gruff with need. It was like nothing anyone else had ever made him feel. 

Surely she could feel his eagerness pressed against her back. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back, and she seemed to be just as hungry as he was.
Inuttuk
Common
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She’d never known true happiness before, but had come to learn it was the feeling that washed over her in these private moments. Everything else, including the life she’d led before arriving in Mereo, faded away in his presence. It was like he acted as her dream catcher, taking all of the nightmares and the bad memories and casting them aside in place of joy when they were together.

He nipped at her nap which sent a soft but pleasant shudder down her body, feeling him press against her as she opened herself up to his embrace. She needed him just as much as he needed her in that moment, an uncontrollable urge to feel his claim. She should have known in that moment something was amiss as she’d never felt the urge that strong before, but it passed through her senses undetected due to the nature of her mind and how frazzled she could become simply from his touch or his scent, let alone the way his possession made her feel safe and secure.

Fade to black!