Redsand Canyon I want a perfect soul
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
ambush thread for @Towhee :D

It was still early when he woke his wife for his own selfish reasons. There was an hour or so before he needed to patrol, and since they now shared a den, he had been taking full advantage of it. His need for her had not waned when it was no longer taboo; it had only grown into a burning that sat his his stomach day and night, no matter what he was doing. 

So he had started this morning like the others before that they had shared in their den—waking @Aquene with nibbles and kisses to her face, ears, and neck. Hopefully she wouldn't grow annoyed by it any time soon; he didn't think it was possible for him to want her any less.
Inuttuk
Common
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene had been resting peacefully, a soft groan as she was stirred from her slumber with the nibbles and kisses on her face, her face shifting away and exposing her neck more as she wrinkled her nose, her eyes slightly dragging open. She had been angered by many things, mostly of principle, when she had been forced to marry but being woken like this was not something that she regretted a single bit.

A smile found her features and she found herself nipping back at him. “You’re up early.” The tease fell from her features as she started to stretch out and found her body pressing more against his, running her head up along his neck, nipping and kissing along the way as well. She wanted him, but she always wanted him so it was hardly a surprise. She couldn’t stay away, no matter how hard she tried… not that she had tried very hard either. It was clear that with their choice they were free to be together as much as they wanted. There were no punishments to face, and their actions no longer taboo in such a traditionalist society, so who was she to not take advantage of that?
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
After dropping off a small kill on the palazzo’s doorstep—she didn’t announce her delivery, since it was so early, and she definitely didn’t want to disturb @Ruenna’s rest—Towhee made her way back toward the soldiers’ housing. She had gotten up at the butt crack of down to patrol and now she wanted to eat the breakfast she’d stashed in her own apartment.

She passed the dens where the couples lived, musing about how she was the only single lady in Mereo other than young Mulberry. That thought halted Towhee in her tracks. Fucking seriously? she thought, eyes narrowing and head tilting. Speaking of fucking, that was when she saw Kallik and Aquene getting busy through the doorway of their den.

They hadn’t noticed her. Towhee literally rubbed her forepaws together as she slunk sideways out of view, then crept toward the wall just beside the threshold. She crouched there, sneaking the occasional peek inside as she awaited the perfect opportunity to tap into her kisisak roots with the ultimate cock block.

She wondered if Kallik even remembered consenting to this… just seconds before she came crashing through the door with major Kool-Aid Man energy.

[Image: S33sZwq.gif]
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
omg the kool-aid man LOL i'm dead

Kallik chuckled lowly at her words. Of course, he murmured against the base of her ear as she fit herself against him. Now we have plenty of time before we leave for the day. Things began to get more heated as she nipped and pressed kisses along his neck. She drove him crazy, and he was sure she knew it. But now the time for talking was over.

He was in a very private and compromising position when Towhee busted in. But with his training, he was able to turn almost immediately, pull himself from Aquene, and lunge for the praefectus. His usually blank expression would be filled with anger. What the fuck was she doing? This was their private space, and she had just barged in unannounced and came at him. Pissed could not begin to explain how he felt at the moment. 

He aimed to pin her to the ground with his teeth against her throat.
Inuttuk
Common
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She loved the way she could make him tick, and he did the same for her. Things started to get heated and she herself was in a very compromising position when the praefectus came barging into their private den. She growled, Kallik launching back in as she found her way to her paws, eyes narrowed as the voice flittered the air. “Towhee, what the hell?” She did not even know if the woman would catch her words given the fact that she was involved in a fight and deaf. Oh, she was so going to kill her. Were tales simply not enough for her and she just had to see it in action?

She found herself avoiding the fray. Whatever this was, she seemed to be going for Kallik. She still had no idea what was going on and to be honest, she’d refrained from fighting since her shoulder had recovered. It had not been long now and she did not want to risk pulling something and aggravating it with how much she still had left to do in the herbal den. Besides, Kallik seemed to have it handled and she knew how anxious he got at the idea of her fighting.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t make contact. Towhee didn’t want their genitals or their juices or their genital juices touching her. Instead, she rushed inside their little love nest, squatted and raised her forelegs into the air. She meant to shout something funny, though she didn’t get to that part before Kallik sprang at her, tackling her backward with his teeth going for her throat.

“I want to really ambush you, like come flying out of nowhere when you least expect it. I won’t use teeth or anything, but I won’t hold it against if you do, at least at first. The point is to test your reflexes and how you cope with being completely bushwhacked. Still onboard?”

Well, the Praefectus wheezed, raising a foreleg to block his bid for her throat. His teeth sank into it and the next words came out surprisingly high pitched. Your reflexes are good. Uncle! Uncle!! Hopefully he would remove his teeth from her forearm and—was that his junk dangling precariously close to her thigh? FUCKING UNCLE!!!!!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Towhee was lucky she had managed to earn his respect, even if she did regularly annoy the shit out of him. Everything was a damn game to her. 

His teeth sank into flesh, but he didn't want to kill, just let her know that what she had done was not okay. When she yielded, he let her go and stepped back, aiming his front more towards Aquene as to hide his still-swollen privates from the praefectus. There hadn't been enough time for it to go down yet. 

What the fuck, Towhee, he said, echoing his wife's words. This was not what I agreed to when I said you could ambush me. Our den is private and I would appreciate you asking if you want to come inside. He looked over Aquene then, making sure she was okay. Thankfully she couldn't show any outward evidence of what they had just been doing.
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene did not quite view Towhee as her husband did. She was quite fond of the Praefectus and considered her a friend but this just drew the line in the stand in the moment. She could feel the heat rising to her cheeks in the moment. She was still shy, the other woman not quite getting her comfortable with nitty gritty details regardless of how Towhee had described herself as a whore. Kallik shielded her part of the way from view, but she felt it was not her who might need to be shielded given their current state.

She held shock on her features when he talked about ambushing. “Seriously? This is a training exercise? Towhee I swear to god I love you but if you ever do that again I will forcibly remove your lady nuts.” Love was an abstract construct, and in this case she meant a friendly love clearly. She found herself irritated in addition to flustered. This couldn’t have waited at all? This couldn’t have happened outside their private den?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The only reason she caught anything he said was because Towhee tracked his every movement with her eyes. She couldn’t help the snort that escaped her at his words. She wouldn’t hold his anger or his use of teeth against him, though the Redhawk couldn’t help some rebuttal.

I’m sorry, was that in the terms and conditions? Who reads those? Towhee began to sit up, hissing as pain seared through her leg. Her eyes remained on Kallik, though. You think your enemies are gonna knock? Let this be a lesson to you: fuck facing the doorway. Despite the dryness of her words, her orange eyes sparkled.

They danced over to Aquene just in time to catch the threat. Towhee laughed, then finally glanced down at her foreleg. Still laughing overly loudly, she observed, Oh shit, I can see the bone, and face planted at the pair’s feet.

636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Kallik was not the least bit surprised that Towhee refused to take any of this seriously. He wondered if she was even capable of that. 

Her comment about fucking facing the doorway had Kallik raising an eyebrow. It didn't seem to keep me from kicking your ass, he pointed out smugly. There was always some part of him on alert no matter what he was doing. He didn't need any advice from the praefectus about how to be with his wife in the privacy of their own den.

The scutarius didn't really feel bad about the severity of her wound; it served her right for barging in on them like that. He did, however, worry a little when she collapsed to the ground. Kallik checked to make sure he was good and then stood up to nudge her face with his nose. Towhee? he said, looking to Aquene with a frown. He was angry but he didn't want her to die or anything.
Inuttuk
Common
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene couldn’t help but snort indignantly at Towhee’s words. “Our other senses work just fine too you know.” She argued back because she was not fond of the fact that the woman was still there when she and Kallik could have picked up where they left off. Surely they had the defense of being in their honeymoon phase, right? She noted the hiss and her anger quickly melted into concern… and then she cursed and collapsed and Aquene’s eyes widened. “I never took her for a fainter.” She muttered lightly before getting to work.

She was thankful that she kept a small supply of important herbs in their den, tucked away neatly in the corner in smaller notches than those afforded in the tablinum. It would take far too much effort for the horny couple to carry her all the way down to where she kept everything else. “Not everyone can handle the sight of injuries like this.” She explained to soothe her husband, offering a light nuzzle to his neck before she shifted in. She first treated the wound. “The bite is deep but the bone doesn’t appear broken. She’ll be fine.” She mused aloud again as she carefully grinded a poultice. She did not keep cobwebs on hand because it was not practical to set up a supply in their den, so in the moment it was simply herbs to fight infection and stop the bleeding. Some she would need to ingest when she came to. She applied the prairie crocus, a time honored favorite, and mixed it with moss, using that as the poultice. She then took a stalk of lavender, shifting it in front of the woman’s nose in the hopes the scent would help rouse her.

The last thing she needed was to explain to the Matrona why her best friend died in her and Kallik’s marriage den.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As you were, soldiers, Towhee mumbled into the dirt, followed by a delirious, hehehhehehehehehehehehhe, before she fell ominously silent.

She lay very still until a cold nose touched her. Towhee flinched and rolled onto her side, her chest and the floor of the den smeared with the blood oozing from the deep bite wound. She remained quiet—pardoning the occasional groan—and largely out of it until Aquene began tending to her. The lavender roused her with a sharp, sudden clarity.

Eyes squeezed shut, breath hissing through her teeth, Towhee tried to hold still so the healer could do her job. She turned her face into her own armpit and joked weakly, Yes, Imperator? I’d like to recommend Kallik for a promotion based on his ability to rock out with his cock out.

636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Kallik stepped back and allowed his wife to work, watching intently as he always did she when was tending to the wounded or sick in his presence. She always just jumped in and knew what to do. It was a good thing she had thought to keep some plants in their den since the tablinum was quite a distance away. Kallik would much rather return to he and Aquene's previous activities; he did not want to drag Towhee's ass to the medicine den. 

When she roused, it was still with the inability to take this serious. He'd actually like to see the imperator's face if the praefectus did tell him that. But still: Towhee, do you take anything seriously? he asked. You are bleeding on the floor of our den and still making jokes. He shook his head in exasperation.
Inuttuk
Common
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
The delirious nature of her voice had given away the fact that her fainting was due to the sight, and not anything more pressing so Aquene took her time. She’d want to rest the limb for a little bit but it would recover just fine. It wasn’t as if Kallik had done that much damage and she was pretty sure that the woman deserved it for what she had done.

Finally, she began to stir and with it came the statement, a weak joke escaping and Aquene sighed. Yes, she was going to be fine. “I’d be more worried about some kind of head injury if she wasn’t making jokes.” Aquene mused to her husband with a hint of a lighthearted smile. “Here, eat these. They’ll help with the bleeding.” She offered, sliding parsley in her direction to eat. “You’re going to want to rest the leg for a day. It’s going to be sore in the days following so you can see me in the tablinum if you need something further for the pain, but otherwise you’re going to be just fine. It’s just a deep bite but in a fairly low-risk location for bleeding or infection.” She stressed where she could be found because she did not find herself wanting to be interrupted again.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although she didn’t want to look, Towhee withdrew her face from her own underarm so she could catch anything Aquene might say to her. But it was Kallik who spoke first, chiding her for her inability to be serious.

No. You live as long as I do, you learn to laugh in any given situation. Hey, have you two considered butt play? Maybe Aquene can help you with that giant stick up your ass? Towhee used her good foreleg to pat his white cheek. God love ya.

The healer captured her attention, instructing her to eat something that looked decidedly unpalatable. Towhee did as she was told, grimacing a little, mostly due to the pain more than the taste of the medication. Thanks, she mumbled around the mouthful of herbs.

She still felt woozy, but she began to push to her feet. A’ight, I’m out, she said, shuffling through the door she’d crashed through moments before. She leaned on the doorjamb for a second to say, Congrats on the nups, by the way, and the deadly reflexes. Towhee smirked, despite the pain in her leg, and began hobbling away. She regretted nothing.

Thanks for a fun thread, peeps!

636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Aquene was right: it would be abnormal for her not to make jokes. He supposed it was a good thing that she wasn't too messed up to be annoying.

He rolled his eyes and moved his head away from her paw as she mentioned something he had never heard of but also knew instantly he would not enjoy. She thought he had a stick up his ass and he thought maybe she needed one every now and then to make the praefectus act like a soldier. 

Towhee managed to get up and head out of the den, stopping in the doorway to congratulate them on their union—and of course she had to add a joke to the end. He rolled his eyes again but then turned to Aquene with heated look in his eyes. No matter how pissed he had been before, his appetite for her was insatiable. Where were we? he rumbled, moving over to her and nipping at he nape. 

He had no intention of letting this time go to waste.
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Thread fade
Towhee’s words caught her in shock. She didn’t know what to make of them and so she just rolled her eyes at her response. She took the herbs and then she was peaceing out. Admittedly, Aquene found herself relieved. She was flustered and she wanted nothing more than to simply finish what they had started before the praefectus’ arrival. “Thanks.” She offered at the congratulations as the woman hobbled away, though another eyeroll assisted it. Deadly reflexes her ass.

It took a few seconds for him to draw her attention back, the heated look he cast her way causing her to paise before he moved back over to her, nipping at her as she smirked at his question. “I believe you were about to occupy my free time before I had to return to my duties.” The words fell in a tease as they picked up almost right where they left off.