Redsand Canyon (M) We’d like to know a little bit about you for our files.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,970 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For the first time since arriving in Mereo, Towhee did not get up with the sun and head out on patrol. Instead, she rolled over on the skin beneath her, body bumping against @Maxim’s. She stretched languidly, working out the kinks after a very busy night, and remembered with a slight jolt that this meant she was temporarily retired anyway.

Idly, she wondered if Germanicus still expected Maxim to perform his duties or if he would be allowed to remain beside his mate while her heat ran its course. She didn’t need to be guarded or protected, not even from herself. A younger, hornier Towhee would’ve probably propositioned every dude at yesterday’s scene, excepting her grandson and the wrinkly beefalo (that’s what she decided it must be, after hearing Caracal talk about it once). She certainly felt energetic and friskier than usual, but she didn’t crave dick to the point of distraction.

Towhee yawned luxuriously, dropping her chin to her paws as she wondered whether she could wait for her mate to wake naturally or if she should wake him up for round… was it 19?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
he had meant to be getting ready for a trip. instead he had found himself tossing about the den wildly with towhee for who knew how long. while there was no love or affection, there was still instinct and he swam in dopamine rush after dopamine rush.

perhaps it was why he stirred against her, half asleep. the whole night lost to fever dreams and he welcomed the morning with it's even more feverish reality.

the maxhee pad stunk of, appropriately, towhee's period.

when he finally cracked open his eyes, it was to see her lounging. awake. yawning. she wouldn't hear it but still he rumbled a warm sound, hoping she might feel the vibrations along their touching sides.

learing ptero from towhee. words that are signed will be portrayed -like this-
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,970 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Maybe she didn’t need him to ward off other dudes, though of course Towhee still needed him. She hoped rounds 1-18 would prove fruitful but, just in case, she planned to use Maxim until he was nothing but a dried up husk of a man. Okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but the more they boinked, the better their odds.

Before she could make up her mind about waking him, Maxim began stirring. Depending on how you looked at it, Towhee knew very little or quite a lot about the concept of silence. She had lived long enough to know that most wolves preferred quiet this early in the morning, especially while just waking up.

-Morning, stud muffin,- Towhee signed, wondering if she’d taught Maxim enough yet that he might actually understand most of that.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
the most he could very sparsely understand was morning, whatever else she signed to him was lost, but maxim felt he had an understanding of her better now. her body language, at least.

-How are you feeling?- Signed with expected imperfections from a half-asleep man who had a man too preoccupied by other things.

Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,970 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She might not harbor romantic feelings for him but that didn’t mean Towhee didn’t find Maxim endearing, especially when he was sleepy and warm, thoroughly used up by yours truly. She huffed a laugh, shifting her weight to better see his face. She winced a little when her healing leg twinged in protest of all the recent activity.

The Redhawk made no mention of this, though, instead smirking at his fairly fluent question. -“Horny,”- she replied bluntly, speaking aloud now too, -“and ready to go again whenever you are.”- Towhee began to push herself upright into a sit as she spoke, arching her spine and shivering deliciously at several satisfying pops she felt if not heard.

-“Think the Imperator will still want you to leave imminently? Just in case, we better make the most of the time we have left,”- Towhee thought aloud, rising now onto all fours and stepping off the bedding to give herself a shake, her waggling tail effectively filling their hut with her irresistible scent.

Feel free to fade and/or fast forward as you wish, I’m fine with whatever! :)

483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
fade? :D

when her spine arched, he delicately groomed the ruffled fur along it. while her question was valid, it hardly stuck in his mind too long. her rising position too much of a siren call. although anything she did was bound to rile him right now.

the flesh was weak but the spirit was most certainly willing.

here's to hoping not. and he would appease her once more, twice more, however many times she wanted in their morning.