Lion Head Mesa when he calls your name, it all fades to black
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Conception 
As sunset painted the walls and plateaus of Akashingo red-gold, Maegi entered her third heat.

No.

"It is time."

Not again, she reasoned aloud, voice hushed but fierce. She stalked stiff-legged through the corridors, wholly self-conscious of the fragrance that followed her. She felt completely topsy-turvy, yearning yet horrified; she wished to push herself into the arms of a lover, at the very bottom of a deep hole, where no one could witness her shame.

"It is your destiny, Peryite. To disgust and to be disgusted."

SHUT UP! She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, then dodged at the last moment to avoid careening into a sudden corner. Get out of my head, Maegi hissed. You don't know my destiny. You know nothing about me.

"I know everything about you. I know that you will hate these children as your mother hated you."

Never, she rejoined, but her tone had weakened. Resolve, weakened. She came to a shuddering stop just short of the pack's borders, falling back on her haunches, pressing her chin down into her chest.

He was right. About it all.

And short of running away and hiding herself within some deep, unknown place—at least while she burned—there was nothing she could do to stop it. To stop him.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
*eyes* couldn't resist

The unmistakable scent lured him to where the sesh sat on the borders. A few things came to mind at once, but the one he addressed was the worry for her so close to the edge of the territory. Who knew what kind of stranger might be pulled here like he had.

Sayf trotted over to the lovely Maegi and offered a gentle nudge of his nose to her shoulder.

My lady, he said softly. Let me take you somewhere safer.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
O.O

Maegi turned to see Sayf headed her way. Heeded his soft words. Even as she traveled with him, she was protesting— I shouldn't. . .be around others right now. It's not right. But her rebuttal was weak, and she found herself pressing against the fellahin as they walked.

"Not him."

Thank you, she murmured, feeling quite self-conscious.

"You are pestilence, but you are not nothing. To seek out this lowborn—"

Her head was pounding, and she clenched her jaw, trying to drown out Sheogorath's taunts. I didn't want this, she admitted. I hoped it wouldn't come.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
It is okay, my lady, Sayf soothed. I will make sure no one else finds you. Her scent stirred up heat and need in his stomach, but he was able to put her needs first. She needed a place to feel safe, and the hebsut knew just where to take her.

His heart ached for the lovely Maegi; he knew she had no control over when her season came, and he couldn't imagine being in that situation.

Sayf led them deep under the tunnels, deep into another set of catacombs opposite the side he had stumbled upon the healer. He still wasn't sure what she had been doing there, but he didn't want to chance anyone finding them.

When he had safely delivered them to a small room within the darkness, he was careful to cling to the sesh's side in case she needed his presence close by. You will be safe here, my lady.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She didn't want this. She didn't want to be here.

She wanted Mou.

"He is gone—"

Don't leave me, Maegi choked out, pressing closer to the fellahin. Stay.

As he had before, the lines between Sayf and her husband began to blur. The same kind of heartbeat, strong and steady. Soft fur. Kind voice.

Mou, unbroken. Happy. The way he was meant to be, truly, before the world had chewed him up and spit him out—

How can you stand to be around me right now? she asked. Her voice was genuine, with no trace of coyness, but the question was charged. She shifted, pressing one hip against his. I know that. . .things are now beyond control. . .

"NOT. HIM."
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Her plea awoke something long dormant inside the hebsut—something like possessiveness. He knew it was likely a mixture of his fondness for the sesh and the scent of her season. It was a potent mix, one that shoved at his control the longer it surrounded him. I will, he promised, nuzzling into her neck. 

Her question made his heart jump. I like to be around you, he told her. Even though it is difficult to control myself. Her hip bumped his and sent a jolt of need through his body. He couldn't help his response as he nipped and kissed along her neck. It would take nothing at all to shove away that last threads of his control, he knew that; he chose to stay anyway. She had requested it from him, and he refused to upset her. Nothing else mattered in this moment.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Well, exactly, she replied, a humorless chuckle escaping her. It's probably the best and worst time to be around me, right now. Nevertheless, she submitted to his caresses, feeling the lines of her body ease and ooze away, melting into him.

It is difficult to control myself.

"NOT. HIM."

Don't, Maegi said aloud, and she wasn't sure to whom she spoke. She cleared her throat, and clarified: Don't—control yourself.

And as Sheogorath raged within her mind, she gave herself up wholly to Sayf-become-Mou.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
He could see what she meant, though he had no intention of going anywhere simply because she had asked him not to leave her. He could control himself—hopefully. He would at least try his hardest. His response was a nibble to her scruff.

It seemed she planned to test his resolve, though it probably wouldn't have taken much. But when she told him not to control himself, he couldn't imagine anything that might make him reconsider giving her what she wanted. 

He studied her face intently for a few moments before turning to nuzzle into her shoulder and then against her thigh. Her scent made his stomach clench. There was nothing more for him to say, or maybe he just didn't want to break the spell that overtook them. Right now, all he wanted was Maegi, and the hebsut refused to think about anything else.

Unless she changed her mind at the last second, he would pull her against him. And he would stay her with her for as long as she wished.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
fade to....things?

He did not leave. He did not give her up. She felt his touch against her thigh and sighed, deeply, pressing back into the hebsut.

Please, she breathed.

Come back to me, Mou.

"He's dead to you."

Her womb clenched tight, then relaxed, like a flower in full bloom. Life would grow once more—

"Poisoned life. Wasted life."

Like mine.

"Like yours."

I'm yours, she said aloud, and Maegi arced herself into Sayf's embrace.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
sounds good <3

If he hadn't already lost his hold on every thread of his control, her plea would have frayed and severed any that were left. All he had ever wanted was to give her relief from whatever demons clung to her soul. With her heat causing their emotions to run high, there was no way he could not give her what she needed, not that he was even considering pulling away; it felt like he was melted into her solely by the heat of her body. 

She said she was his, but he somehow knew she wasn't really speaking to him; he didn't care. She was his in the only way she could be, and he understood that more than most. He was hers right now, but he belonged to the pharaoh first and always. 

But she was the only thing filling his mind now, and he let the moment sweep him under as they finally became one.