Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,172 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Limit Two 
open to two others! if you can't make it to this thread, PM me on this account if you want a one-on-one or would rather chat about this behind the scenes. <3

Sialuk roamed the grove today. The spear whispered in her ear to return, but it was not yet time to do so. She still belonged to Moonglow for now, and Sialuk did not wish to leave until she was ready. There were others who needed to know of her intentions, and she thought she might find them today. @Aiolos, @Shikoba, @Lótë, @Samani, @Lómion, @Wilwarin, and @Vairë. And while Callyope, Ariadne, Stratos, and Mojag would not be able to comprehend what she said just yet, Sialuk wanted to give them some extra attention before she allowed Moonspear to pull her away.

The raindrop searched the ground now for plants to refill their stores here in Moonglow. With spring in full bloom, coltsfoot would be useful for any sneezing that might crop up. She went to her usual harvesting spot, then began to carefully pull the plants from the ground.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos just couldn't stop sneezing either. He guessed it all came with the territory of spring in the air and him strolling through the yellow wild flowers which blanketed the open land throughout their home. 

He sees Sialuk out and about and he woofs in greeting to her, followed by another sneezing- red hairs flying everywhere as he did so.  Hello Sialuk. He said with a scrunched up look and ginger ears turned back.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
632 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
trusting that her child would be safe in the clutches of her husband, shikoba leaves behind her ulaq for a bit of a stretch for her legs. spring was something that she appreciated more during her times in the wilds and not in the desert. the rain, the flowers, the growth of life; it was something that seemed too strange to the desert life. if anything, constant rain would lead to flooding.

so, today, the woman is nothing but grateful for this polite weather. upon her travels, she sees the sun man and the adored star of Moonglow. both are offered a soft chuff as a greeting as she draws closer. there may be the slight appearance of bags under her eyes as she's felt quite exhausted raising mojag, but he still remains to be her greatest joy In life thus far.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,172 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
The sound of a sneeze drew her from her work, and she turned to find Aiolos close by. She paused, gathering the coltsfoot in one spot so it would be easy to transport back to the apothecary.

You may have use for what I harvest, she said, plucking a stem with plenty of leaves and a single yellow flower. It is called coltsfoot. Good for coughs, but do not eat too much. One leaf a day is good, she said. More, and sunman would find his belly hurting.

Shikoba approached next, and Sialuk smiled at the new mother. Shikoba, she greeted, her head dipping. It is good to greet you. The raindrop paused then, feeling a stir in her gut.

I have told anaa already, and I wish to tell the both of you. When the time comes, I am to go to Moonspear. It calls to me day and night, and I must answer. It will not be far, but it will be a change. She awaited their reactions, praying they would be positive.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Ginger ears perked with a youthful excitement when his step-daughter spoke of him having use for the bundle of herbs she had gathered this day. She plucked a single stem, filled with leaves and a little yellow flower. He listens, tail wagging and a sniffle, Thank you Sialuk. He would murmjr under his breath as he carefully took a leave with his small front teeth, snapped it off and awkwardly chewed it best he could- although at the moment it was just stuck on his tongue. 

He woofs lowly to the new mother as she approaches, happy for the tiredness in her eyes. This meant Mojag was a loud and happy puppy. 

Aiolos sits then, happy to be in their presence for a time as Sialuk then speaks up of Moonspear. He knew the time would come eventually, whether she wished to start her own family or pack or simply live among the gods and spirits there. The mountain had not left her heart even if the Empire there had. 

Just because you leave the circle of Moonglow doesn't mean you will not still be one of us. As you said, it is not far. He spoke and, with question, When do you think will be the time?
moonglow daddy