Bearclaw Valley venus
28 Posts
Ooc —
Trade 
@Arielle can date this whenever is best for you <3

cyril had a desire in him he could not describe, the sun rose after the light snow of yesterday. the chill of the air was undeniable but he felt spring in his bones. enough for him to roam ursus in search of somewhere ripe and earthy.

he wished for a garden, somewhere to start his plant collection. something that might be useful for any medics here.

he remembered how arielle had wanted to hear more of his skills. he would go find where her scent was the freshest and let out a sound for her, hoping she might be free enough for those lessons she so badly wanted.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
current is good <3

Now that the bruin-heart was thinking more clearly, she worried. She knew Aves had not been correct when he said she could only get pregnant if they wanted it. She had learned what heat meant, and she knew there was a very good possibility that pups grew within her this very minute. But as she had no way to know for sure yet, she decided she wouldn't bring it up until she did—no use upsetting the bruin-jaw unless she had no choice. 

She was normally well into her work by this point in the morning, but she was still feeling a bit of brain fog. 

But Cyril's scent gave her a much needed distraction. He was close and she was reminded of the things he had to teach her.

When Arielle found him, she nodded in greeting. Good morning, she said. Do you have time to start teaching me how you read the earth and the sky? She was eager to expand her knowledge and for something to take her mind off of her problems.
28 Posts
Ooc —
what would he say? no? yeah, right. besides it was...kind of nice somebody actually wanted to listen to him talk about this stuff. it seemed silly or useless as a loner but here it carried a bit of weight. at least to her it did.

yeah, i do. although his tone was loose and casual, the warm look upon his face likely conveyed his friendlier intent. i was actually wondering...you got a garden here?
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Arielle shook her head. No we do not, she answered. It would be helpful if we did. She looked at him curiously. Why? Do you know about gardens? Arielle could probably figure it out, but if he already had the knowledge, it would save her the trouble of learning by trial and error. 

If so, I think I know just the place. The bruin-heart thought somewhere near rivenstone would be perfect.
28 Posts
Ooc —
i do, it's been a while though. always easier to maintain them when you don't need to travel. a brief ugly smile, crooked teeth with yellowing edges, but most certainly not aggressive.

i'm glad you have somewhere in mind. it's why i came to see you. figured it's a good starting point. he admitted, briefly lifting a leg to scratch behind an ear before he presumably followed after her.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
It was a little bit of a trek to rivenwood from mosskeep, which would give the bruin-heart the opportunity to get to know the skeptic a little more. The wounded part of her still shied away from trusting anyone other than Aves, but this place would always draw loners, and they couldn't turn away everyone, especially if she was to bring child—she cut of the thought before her brain could finish it; she did not want to think about that right now. Already, the bruin-jaw was distant, and she feared what he would do if it turned out she was pregn—no, she told herself; she couldn't go there today. 

She wanted to know more of Cyril. How long were you alone before you found us, she asked, her gaze shifting to him while she spoke but settling back on the ground in front of them once she was done. They had passed the small lake outside the healing den, and now they were moving through trees. She was quiet for now, waiting to hear his answer.
28 Posts
Ooc —
few months, a small shrug of his shoulders. home had wanted little to do with him once he neared a year and after that time seemingly blurred together. hazy and filled with many different places that all seemed the same. you ever spent time wandering?

he didn't know her history, but figured it wouldn't hurt to learn some more about her. especially if they were now packmates and garden-mates too.
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Arielle nodded at his question. I was alone for a long time before I found Ursus, she answered. I do not want to live that way again, the bruin-heart added. 

Before long they had reached their destination. Tall cedar trees thinned and opened up to reveal a crystal blue lake. She led Cyrill to a clearing. It was a small grassy area with what appeared to be rich soil. I think this would work perfectly, she said first. And maybe we can grow other things near the water. She wasn't sure why she hadn't considered a garden before now, but she was grateful to their new pack mate for suggesting it.