Lion Head Mesa [m] scorched earth
328 Posts
Ooc —
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestive themes
i have made literally no decisions about what happens. all welcome!

she had been content for some time.

she wanted and needed for little. akashingo had become a place of pleasure, somewhere she didn't mind listening to the rambles of worshipers or attending odd events here and there.

so, why did she wake in hell today?

fire on her skin, licking up her ribs and chest and stomach — oh. hm. already? treva had hoped to somehow skip out on it or try and schedule it for a better time as if it were a meeting.

alas.

she groaned with distaste. it was probably wrong to go find @Ramesses so she stirred with even further misery, luring herself out towards the spring.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses had a good mind to make sayf his scribe when the children were older. the hebsut was loyal and faithful to any task set before him. for now the coyote was architect inside akashingo, and this suited pharaoh well enough.
it was only by fluke that he drifted past the quarters of the mazoi. but it was there that he was stilled in completion, heart initiating a pounding gallop as he turned his head.
treva.
with mind focused singularly, ramesses waved away all followers and moved to the wellspring, where treva walked toward the water.
pharaoh smiled, desire spinning him a thousand ways. "you are bold, mazoi."
328 Posts
Ooc —
his voice pierced the back of her head, slithered into her ears.

isn't that what you like about me, pharaoh? she inquired with a envy green look over her shoulder, not turning him away but not beckoning him to be sidelong.

however her gaze still lingered, fixed upon the blue of his face. she imagined he had plenty more to say.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses purred an approval, approaching to smooth his chin just over the tips of the proud hairs guarding her nape and shoulders. he did no more than that, letting her scent wash over him.
"i enjoy many things about you, treva." she was his subject but she was no fellahin, and to that end he could not compel her to him, unless she wished.
the royal gently nipped one of her ears, teeth gently pressing against tip to base. "shall i go away?" he breathed huskily.
328 Posts
Ooc —
she laughed, something warm and heavy. a shoulder pushed into his side as he lingered near her ear.

you're the pharaoh, she'd pull away, a softly squinted look that was only playful in it's intentions. but you ask me if i should send you away! she was humored by it.

he did such dangerous things to her ego.

and what will you do if i tell you to stay?
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"i am pharaoh, and i could command you." ramesses pressed a lingering kiss to the back of her head, feeling her weight settle against him. "but i enjoy fulfilling your own demands."
"if you tell me to stay then i shall," and here pharaoh pulled her sharply beneath one pale foreleg, though went no further, wanting only to surprise and to titillate treva.
328 Posts
Ooc —
her hackles prickled, but not with any ounce of true anger. merely ignited under his heavy presence. how could she turn him away?

she couldn't — nor did she care to.

then stay, a near command as it rumbled up through her throat. eyes fixed upon his face. unless you fear the ire of a queen, or the words of watchers. her features split with a mischievous grin, awaiting his response.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
lmk if this presumes too much! <3

"i fear nothing."
ramesses grinned and raked his teeth through the fur between her shoulders.
if allowed, he intended to tease her for a while, openly so, until neither of them were fit to be reined.

the lapis eyes were heavy with pleasure. ramesses was sated. "what is it that you do to me, treva? what sorcery have you wrought?"
328 Posts
Ooc —
in the shade of the king, laid the feral goddess, draped along his side like a fancy fur.

i don't need to do any sorcery on you, she answered honestly, lazily preening at her own fur. occasionally attending to his. a soothing pattern.

her fire still raged, but she could be content for a few moments of entertainment.

we're creatures of the same bone, pharaoh. it's why we work well together, fit into the grooves of each other... a tired but pleased look through jade eyes.

she considered what he would do with her now. there was no guarantee anything came from this, but there was also no guarantee that nothing came from it.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
even now treva might be with child. ramesses watched her even grooming and added that of his own, tongue smoothing slowly across her pelt. she lay in the curve of his arm, facing him and he kissed her throat contemplatively.
"the gods sent you to me," ramesses declared in an affectionate tone, body already wakening again in the face of her fragrance. "and now through you akashingo has been given another path."
328 Posts
Ooc —
they did not love.

they lusted, the affections natural but not that of a wedded pair. that was what his queen was for, no? but still she crooned low and warm to him.

what path will you send me down? i am brave and adventurous. she informed him before a soft chuckle rose in her throat.

your feral goddess.

little, he had called her. little she did not feel by his side.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
your.
the word stirred him. he pulled her closer. "i need an architect outside the palace. sayf is my imhotep inside." he grinned. "you would be responsible for choosing how akashingo expands. you would oversee it."
he traced her with another spate of kisses.
"and i am in need of a messenger, loathe as i am to see you leave for any length of time."
328 Posts
Ooc —
it sounds as if you intend to see me away either way, loathe or not. she teased softly. unless she misunderstood, it sounded whether she was messenger or architect, she would find herself away from the palace of akashingo. away from the grip of ramesses.

would i be an architect away from here, expanding akashingo under my vision but heeding to you? or are you asking me to direct others to do so?
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"when your lover's eyes do not often see you, he is left bereft and wanting in your absence." ramesses quoted the old love-spell as easily as if he had been born to sooth-saying; he grinned and stretched luxuriantly.
"i would like for you to do both. you will have whatever help you need from the palace. you will report to me. but this vision will be your own. and architecture keeps you as close as you wish to be, goddess."
328 Posts
Ooc —
wrap this and somethin' new? <3

she laughed, deep and warm. peppered him further in affections. she would not make him want, absence or not. it would be hard to ever go very far from a man who saw it so fit to fuel and feed every desire.

i don't wish to be far, pharaoh. she confessed with a coy smile.

it would not be logical to be right next door but...perhaps a day away. a hop and a skip and —

plans can be made. after we've cleared our heads.

if he did not fuss, she would seek to keep him longer. as long as he would stay.