Meadowlark Prairie Oh please; youre drunk
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Purely for suggestion and language, and now violence
Her heat passed as fiercely as it arrived, leaving her drinking gallons of water and consuming everything in her path. Etephyr was a right bitch, before she wanted everything to do with a mans attention, now she loathed the idea of seeing a living creature that wasn't prey. She would show it. 

The woman currently bathed in a small stream of spring water, letting the current wash away her filth, the water darkened as the weeks of muck finally parted with her flesh and fur. The cool water seemingly sizzled on her skin, sweeping the last remnants of heat off her body, she reveled in her newfound scent, grateful it won't attract unwanted visitors. 

Etephyr stood and shook the remaining beads of water off her fur, taking to preening herself seconds later. It wasn't long before she moved on, towards the north to hunt for her meal. Her gait purposeful with long strides, expression indignant; unapproachable.  
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void noticed another wolf alone, seemingly tense like himself. She was a shewolf, and he could tell she was just out of heat. Not that he had interest in mating with her or anything. The dog padded over, holding a tall and dominant pose, but keeping his gaze neutral. Depending on how she reacted to him depended on his mood.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The wind warned the bitch of the approaching danger, her head jerked up and she scanned the horizon, locking onto a dark figure. Etephyr glowered at him, miffed at the gall he possessed to approach her. The woman's nostrils flared with impatience, grimacing at him with disdain, following it up with a flash of her canines.

"That's close enough!" She boomed, commanding him to halt his approach. A low growl expressed itself through her chest, steely eyes warning of repercussions if he did not listen the first time only. A fight wasn't what she wanted but the bitch wouldn't back down if he desired one but perhaps he acted purely on curiosity alone. However, Etephyr didn't give benefits of the doubts. 

Etephyr sized him up, snorting at his cocky stature. "What do you want of me? Why have you disturbed my peace with your presence?" She scolded. 

Thread limit (1/2)
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
“I solely wanted company.” Void replied with mocked fear & sarcasm. “Unless you want something else…” he growled, hinting that he would fight her in an instant if she started anything.

Void ignored her dominant gesture and continued to get closer to her, holding his dominant pose.

(Please ping me or I won’t reply as fast!)
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Simply for the record, this thread is now forward dated to the 17th of this month. If this conflicts with anything let me know. I did roll a 3! @Void So minor damage
'I solely wanted company.' He mocked. 

Etephyr flashed her canines once again, her tail agitating like a rattle snake, the woman nearly hissed like one too upon hearing his next words. It was decided, they would duel until the other could no longer stand. She would not contain herself, she would sink her teeth into his skin and taste iron victory. 

The bitch crouched, her forelegs stretching themselves out as she aimed to sink lower to the ground. Etephyr circled the dark male, her eyes gazing at the selection before her, leaving her to wonder what she might go for first but she dare not dally. Where the neck meets the shoulder, the woman lunged hoping her aim would ring true. Her size may be an ally but it may betray her in the end.   
Thread limit (1/2)
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
--Not sure what you mean by the thread is now forward dated to the 17th...?
I rolled a 1... :/
Void leapt back, but not enough. Fangs pierced his skin, not as much as they would've if he had stayed still, but enough to draw some blood. Void hissed with anger, and snarled in the shewolf's face, lunging at her muzzle to try and bite her nose, not a strong strike, but a painful one.

Voi'ds HP, 17/20
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
So originally this thread was posted on the 2nd of this month. I am stating that this fight between void and etephyr takes place on the 17th. Its for continuity purposes! btw, where are you rolling? I didn't see you roll in the thread I created for the fight. Also I rolled a 6 so that is 5 damage!
She'd connected with skin but only sinking deep enough to draw a small portion of blood, it wouldn't satiate her, Etephyr wanted his blood to flow like the stream beside them. Void retaliated sharply, aiming for the woman's muzzle, he grazed it, drawing the faintest line of red across it. The bitch took her chance and dove after him, aiming for his foreleg, hoping to latch on and tear.       
Thread limit (1/2)
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
I'm not sure where the thread is... I just did a random dice roll of 1-10 in google... And alr, that makes sense now, didn't realize the thread was created on the 2nd.

I rolled on google again, getting a 6 so that'll be 5 damage, right?, idk what you mean by thread to roll on, sorry...

And just realize I put Void's HP at 19 when it would be 17, will fix that

Void growled as he barely made contact with her muzzle. He usually prided himself on his battle skills but for some reason today wasn't his day...

As he barely grazed her muzzle and her counter came, Void growled with pain. The shewolf's jaw clamped around his foreleg. He struggled to shake her off and started to bleed quite when she finally was off him, causing him a strong, throbbing pain in his leg.

Filled with new anger from his pain, Void lunged in trying to bite the shewolf's side, and due to his size and force, maybe even knock her down.

Void's HP-- 12/20
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
No worries at all! I know you're new to all this, in some ways I am too lol. Here is the thread I am talking about! You can continue using google if you wish but if you have a fighting thread with others they will likely want you to use the threads they create. But so far so good! I rolled an 8 which comes out to 5 damage. Same for your last roll. Etephyr is at 15HP!
Etephyrs attack was successful, her jaw clamped down on the larger mans foreleg and tightened, the acrid taste of blood coated her teeth and tongue. The woman reveled in the small victory but the joy she derived from the bite cost her, Void broke free and connected his maw to her side. He tore into her and sent the girl slamming into the ground, her yelp was cut short by the sheer force of the landing. 

All the air in her lungs squeezed out in a matter of seconds, the woman desperately scrambled to gulp in what air she could. She thought for sure her demise was imminent but far be it from her to go down without fighting till the bitter end.

As the man stood over her, Etephyr tried to claw at his belly with her hind legs while her teeth searched for his neck. Ribs felt beyond bruised, they burned and screamed for her to lay still but she refused to cave. Etephyr strengthened her resolve with the blinding pain that encompassed her and tried again for his neck, hoping it would land.      
Thread limit (1/2)
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
rolled a 9 on that thread, formatting was weird thou, damage would be 7...? 

Void hissed and growled as claws pierced his stomach. He hunched his back up to try and evade her strikes, while lunging in for a bite to the throat. Blood from his leg and belly dripped onto the shewolf below him, staining her pelt. The blood was barely visible on his black pelt though.

sorry for the short reply, a bit busy atm
--HP is 6/20
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Etephyr is at 8 HP. I rolled a 5, damage is 5. And feel free to take as much time as you need!

As she dug her nails into his skin she began to fear his fur was too thick to penetrate but as foreign warmth dripped on her fur, Etephyr knew the damage was done. She was nearly proud of herself, until Voids jaw firmly clasped itself around her throat. Panic began to set, air could not escape nor be taken in, the only sounds she made was a coarse mess of gurgling on her own spit and his blood.

Naturally, over the course of the fight, Etephyrs strength trickled from her body, much like the blood from her muzzle and side. It would take all her strength to release herself from his grasp and perhaps completely exhaust herself entirely. It was do or die.

Etephyr thrashed, causing herself further injury but gaining freedom. The bitch was quick to retaliate, diving for his flank. Despite being thoroughly exhausted Etephyr commanded her body to fight through it, fight through the blood loss, through the white hot pain of her ribs aching and through the remnants of being choked. She wasn't sure she would be able to withstand another attack.
Thread limit (1/2)
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
(May 20, 2022, 06:12 PM)Etephyr Wrote:
Etephyr is at 8 HP. I rolled a 5, damage is 5. And feel free to take as much time as you need!

As she dug her nails into his skin she began to fear his fur was too thick to penetrate but as foreign warmth dripped on her fur, Etephyr knew the damage was done. She was nearly proud of herself, until Voids jaw firmly clasped itself around her throat. Panic began to set, air could not escape nor be taken in, the only sounds she made was a coarse mess of gurgling on her own spit and his blood.

Naturally, over the course of the fight, Etephyrs strength trickled from her body, much like the blood from her muzzle and side. It would take all her strength to release herself from his grasp and perhaps completely exhaust herself entirely. It was do or die.

Etephyr thrashed, causing herself further injury but gaining freedom. The bitch was quick to retaliate, diving for his flank. Despite being thoroughly exhausted Etephyr commanded her body to fight through it, fight through the blood loss, through the white hot pain of her ribs aching and through the remnants of being choked. She wasn't sure she would be able to withstand another attack.

Void was weakened by his leg and the fight, and the blood loss, and when the shewolf dove at his flank she brought him down with her. The large wolf stumbled to the ground, with the shewolf on his flank, and him laying on his opposite side, leaving his stomach very exposed to her legs. He thrust upward, blood and saliva spraying everywhere, throwing she shewolf off him. But he was weak. He didn't think he'd win this fight, but he had to give it one last go.

With all the strength he could muster he launched himself at her, trying to strike her eyes and maybe blind her.

I rolled a 2... :/

Voids HP- 1/20
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Her attack landed, it thrust them both to the ground, the sensation of flesh on her tongue signaled to begin tearing. She wanted to sever the fleshy link between hind leg and abdomen but Void interrupted her. He slipped from her grasp and lunged for her face, Etephyr ducked down and he went over her head. Initially she didn't realize what he had taken from her, all she felt was the absence of familiar warmth in her left ear. It wasn't until the warmth returned and dripped down her jaw did she realize her ear was gone. Ripped clean off, at least what remnants were left over from the last man that attacked her.
With no energy left, Etephyr knew she needed to end things but with her body thoroughly wrought with damage of all kinds, Etephyr took Voids lunge as a chance to put further distance between them. She scrambled out of his striking range and faced him. The bitch knew better than appear meek in front of opponents, she learned from showing weakness, harsh lesson after harsh lesson. With great protest from her body, the woman stood tall, proud, her own blood continuing to cascade down her body but it did not deter her. If anything, it emboldened her.    
"Leave. We have proven our points, it's time we separate and lick our wounds, as well as pray that we do not succumb to infection."
She said hoarsely. Etephyr didn't want to kill the man but the lesson she taught him was costly. Whether the woman wanted to admit to it or not, Void had taught her much too. Namely, don't be fucking hotheaded and stupid. Stupid.    
Thread limit (1/2)
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void held a dominant pose and made it clear he was not showing weakness by listening to her. With one last snarl in her direction, he padded off, turning his back on her. "This is not a win for either of us." He growled over his shoulder.

(just wanted to say personally I think Etephyr is awesome lmao)
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Thank you!! I have loved this thread and Void! For Etephyrs first appearance in teekon, I would say this is pretty fitting to her personality. Thank you for the lovely thread. I will be archiving!

Void stood proud, to Etephyr he was just as stubborn as her, unrelenting in their quest to appear the better wolf but he was right. Neither had won. As the male vanished into the horizon, Etephyr collapsed, her final stand sapping her strength. There, in the tall grass, she would lay until dusk began to set.  
Thread limit (1/2)