Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
this mountain had once been her own.

and now it would be a place for her daughter's village.

she had found no such suitor for her daughter. the warmth of spring would soon become the heat of summer.

kukutux sang softly. her paws found the familiar rises and she found herself beside the wellspring of heated water. 

there was no grief in the duck, not now. only remembrance.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The mountains were towering, looming over him in great spires. An empire once lived here. Now were only ashes and memories. 

Aiolos had followed the trail of Kukutux and now comes to stand at her side, silently prodding her jawline. 

Aiolos had never been the type to live among the heights nor even within the thick of tangled forests. He wondered if Kukutux often thought back of her times here, as Aiolos did of the isle.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux stirred. aiolos was close.

she looked at the green of moonspear's verdant welcome. "my feet still remember all the hunting-trails," she told to her husband. "but my heart is home in village moonglow."

this mountain had been a specific place of hope and hearth.

those hopes had gone to be buried beneath sedna's mercy.

she closed her eyes. "sialuk lived with much pain. i think it is because her heart remains in this place."
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos is happy to hear that her heart lie within Moonglow. He had not doubted her, for all the loves of his life lived there as well- the mate at his side and the children thry bore. But he did still miss the sea. It took a piece of him that mimicked that of the love for family. 
He frowns as Kukutux mentions Sialuk but nods an agreement to this. He had noticed her often wander into the direction of Moonspear. I admire your ability to keep pushing ahead, to look to the future. He spoke to his wife, his fiery muzzle trailing through the thick snow of her scruff. Sometimes our memories haunt us, plague us with what once was or what could have been. 
He stops and lifts his head up to the mountains before them. Do you think returning here will bring Sialuk happiness or more sorrow?
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she shook her head. "i think her heart will here and with much peace."

she thought of the ocean and of samani. "it is time for our sea-girl to see that place," she said softly. "maybe the sun man can make a path for he and the little star that follows at his side."
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos smiles lightly and nods in a silent agreement to her words. He would hate to no longer view Sialuk as packmate, but she would not be far from them. With her time already split, he hoped the transition would be easy for them all. 

She speaks of @Samani then, of the sea-spirit visiting the sea. He is happy for someone he is so close to, to love the sea as much as he did even if she had not grown up there. It was meant to be by fate, he would think. 

She has mentioned her longing to return there to me. He pauses, then adds, I think she has grown enough now to explore it further. Maybe he could take her to the gentle waters of a cove so that she may have her first swim and taste of its bounty.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux nodded. "maybe you take her there. she is second oldest daughter. soon she will be old enough to seek an ugi." aiolos had not said anything against such a practice, but samani was ready for this where sialuk had not been. and so sun man had not seen it yet done.

"have you shared new words with secondwife?" she asked, nipping gently at his ear.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Yeah... The single worded agreement came from his lips as he thought of taking Samani to the Sea and- Wait-What?? Nooo! The words Kukutux spoke took a moment for connection to be made. An ugiI, already!? His look was dazed, as though trying to decide what the meaning of 'time' was. Aiolos had entered the twilight zone. I'm not ready for that! He whined with protest. 

I uh... Trying to gather his thoughts. I should visit Lote, too... After all, she was 'Second wife' even if currently she happened to be having someone else's pups.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux whined softly. "it is not a marriage. only a time where she makes a meeting with boys who share her age. her anaa or her taataa must be there," she added, wondering if this would soothe her sun man.

"go to her. i will keep the village. maybe i will send our husband with gifts," she said, lips curling into a gentle grin.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos grumbles under his breath as his wife whines out an explanation. A huff later, he offers a reluctant Alright, alright... None of their children had yet to take a mate for as Aiolos thought, all were still yet too young savor Sialuk. He would still have time with them until they were gone, whisked off by the desire to create a family of their own. 

I will. He then confirmed, turning his amber attention up to the Spear again. Should we head back? The last thing he wanted was for her to uncover something from the wreckage that had once been her home.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she smiled, pressing her nose into his muzzle.

"we will go back. slowly."

kukutux reared to nip his ear. she enjoyed their time alone, for when the snow came it would be winter-hunting and after that she hoped his spirit would give her more children.

aiolos had made moonglow prolific. she laughed and darted from his grasp.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
985 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The red wolf had been caught off guard by her sudden playfulness, a nip which had him jumping and a smile dancing over his face in light of her laughter and to see her bounding away. 

She was such a strong woman, yet to kind and nurturing and all the while she could present herself with a dominant aura but it never took from her playfulness. Even with the stiffness in his neck from the damage Kynareth had caused years prior, Kukutux would always have him feeling young. 

He leaps after her, giving chase to a woman he knew to only be able to catch in heart but not body. 
moonglow daddy