Redhawk Caldera ebony please thread with me im begging
26 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
im so sorry i can't name threads rn LMFAO. for @Teya if you want, but all welcome too! forward dated a few days
his health was improving so slowly that he hardly noticed the difference between one day and the next, but after a few days castor felt more like a wolf and less like a talking corpse. he could even get around somewhat, now that some of his strength had returned. only short distances, and never too quickly, but it was certainly preferable to rotting in a den at all hours.
he'd limped from bridget's den to a patch of sunlight just outside of it, mindful of traveling too far from the place given to him. he knew he did not yet possess the trust of brecheliant's wolves, so he took care not to venture beyond what he'd been allowed. he couldn't have gone far anyway.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
lmaoo no i love it <3

had bridget ever gotten his name?
teya decided she would find out. she had spent the morning fishing in a downpour. insects were washed into the water. fish leapt for them. and the wolf caught her quarries until she felt restored in the skill.
now she carried a large trout for the eun liath. she paused on the threshold, suddenly experiencing a sense of awkwardness. 
he was outside the den. she approached with a wave of her tail and set the fish down. "you look well."
[Image: zTO57rj.png]